I am proud of being a janna main

>Child, I will be your bf (female) tonight

Why is there no good art of Illaoi

Azir is fun

Nidalee's hairy arms, hairy armpits and pubes

I have no idea what i'm doing

Azir is gay lol

Weird face, best skin.

Because she only appeals to creepy fetishists and retarded SJWs.

noty :3

Time for placements! Time to go back to bronze 5

Tell me honestly, is there a gap of skill difference on randoms between servers?

Is Latin american server easier than NA for example?

>SJWs

no stop

>mfw jhin is the best and most fun ADC

This fucking art, I swear to God, this composition is a cookie cutter bullshit. Low value (dark) character in the front always lit from the back, with a contrasting, high value (light) background. It's fucking everywhere and at least half of the new official League art has it. Fucking cancer.

Im such an idiot I didnt know that it would do this so I climbed from silver 5 to silver 2 in like 3 days and now it reset. Im new to LoL so its my own fault

>Playing All for One
>Three people agree on playing Jhin
>Still in banning phase
>First pick bans him

I can tell you how it is in EUW vs EUNE - the difference is noticeable only on high elo, above D5. The real difference is at D1+ only. Otherwise it's about P3 EUW = P2/P1 EUNE, and it diminishes further below plat, so not much.

Is anyone else still having issues with the new client? The Low Spec option in the setting helped around a bit and it doesn't lag anymore but it still solves nothing relating to champ select.
Everytime i try to edit my masteries there is a 3-4 second delay (This includes opening the page and clicking the buttons)and the screen also lags when someone bans a champion and if someone fails to ban a champion,sometimes the the client outright freezes for 20 seconds before throwing back into queue.

New Shit Client still needs work Desu

Annie is cute!!

I would do the same to be honest

There are differences between servers. I played on NA and EUW, and while people played worse on NA it was harder for me to climb there.

Also people on EUW are toxic as hell compared to NA.

>choosing Jhin over Kled

faggots

Vi is absolute faceroll, she's literally one tier up from Warwick

Thank god rito makes champions like these so even a complete tard like me can play this game

This is your room mate for the week,please be nice to her

>play smurf games on NA
>nobody says anything
>Play smurf games on BR
>At least 3 to 5 flamers and mad kids on every game

Its considerably more fun though so it's alright

>Start sapphire crystal + cookies
>Build into tear of the goddess
>buy boots
>upgrade into Sorc boots
>Sell Tear and buy more sorc boots

>this happens

what do you build on her?

Who the freaking heck are you?!

pft....

The average player is about the same on all except the memeist of servers
The differences show in the extremes, people in bigger servers are have better best and worse worst.
The difference between meme servers and big servers is especially big in the top most category because not only do the big servers have more people to get those gem talents, the highest skilled people typically swap to the same server in the end too.

No offense, but in that case, you might as well not post her at all.

>Rylais changes forces riot to check on how mordekaiser is doing
>they decide he needs help so they turn him into an on-hit jungler

sorcs stack normally

wewlad

I actually like this.

7 picks my new name since its half off i need change in my life

fan mail bois, ww@

jungler item -> triforce -> whatever

cause if you get triforce early you already won

:(

ShieldForFree

main janna

Youre missing the point.

Minions have 0 MR.
Sorcerer's Boots have flat MPen
Two sorcerer's boots has literally 0 effect on the damage my spells do to Minions. Penetration cannot reduce resistances below 0. You can not do more than "True" damage, other than reductions. Which are exclusively % anyway. They didnt USED to be, what with Sorcerer's + Abyssal Fiddlesticks with the old passives on them. But reduction has been all but removed except ... BC and Garen E?

what was your name fuckboi

Baron Bukkake

AHHHHHHHHH I hate league players lol. What is it about this game that makes people lose their actual fucking mind when someone talks to them? Why can't you tell someone not to do some tiny dumb ass thing without them blowing an actual brain gasket?
>what do you mean we shouldn't be trying to 2v2 a 9-0-8 shyvanna?
>what do you mean we shouldn't try to 2v5
>why have you only ganked me 3 times in the first 9 minutes of the game?? she's been here 4 times!
>you pinged me while i was standing still in the middle of a team fight? TOXIC
>you muted me 3 minutes into the game? ha i'll just tell the other team you were toxic!

ok thats all lolg i know you guys are the same faggots i just like venting every now and then :)

Lulu is cutest!

"sona is a cute"

mine or the person who was punished?

I don't think you actually have a point

trist > lulu

Dalof Hilter

need qt bp

>yfw there will never be a Musou-style game with LoL's setting
>you will never SPLIT THEIR RANKS as Garen or Darius, show an entire army why Jax is The Champ or what a fed Yi can really do, or go ham and never stop doing so as Kled
we live in the worst possible timeline

Sorry I had to tell you that. Even without fanwanking, Nidalee is literally the hairiest female champion in the game.

But my actual point is that Nidalee is the least likely champion to give a shit about shaving. Does that make sense to you?

Post yours

what the fuck is this new ranked season fuckery
I understand season 6 ended like months ago but you were still being able to go up in the ranked ladder. So I did just that, I ended up silver 5 at the end of the season because I didn't play that much came back got to silver 2 and now they are telling me that won't account to nothing?!?

person who was punished because thats whats important
i send support tickets to report dodgers and people that wont get reported after matches because it ensures its investigated

>this is what tristfags actually believe

>i didn't read how this thing works and now it doesn't work the way i thought it would

also support

No, it does account to your placement rank. But not much.

>doesn't explain shit

It happens every season you newfag.

You could play games in the preseason to improve your elo but you still need to play your first 10 rankeds again this season. It still mattered because now you have much higher elo as a silver 2 than silver 5.

Retard.

why explain when one can derive so much more joy from being smug and insulting your ignorance on basic stuff

Annie is cuter desu

I wanna sex Poppy's butt.

Vladfag's too.

>needing to be spoon fed

>Try to watch/read Berserk with Illaoi
>She turns into a "Griffith dindu nuffin" fag

afaik she has none

>The penetration doesn't work past 0 shit was a myth invented by retards on reddit
>Go load up a custom game with 0 AP and 0 bonus AD and build 6 sorc shoes on Katarina(the Mpen stacks)
>That is fucking wrong and can easily be demonstrated in just a 15 minute custom game.
>Go fucking do what I told you before you start parroting shit.

Retard, please see I tested exactly what you said because I know youre wrong. I missed the screengrab on Q's damage (guess what, it does 150 damage to minions) or Tibber's damage (Guess how much damage he does on spawn? 150. And then another 2 from the aura tick as you can see on Shyvana which is why minions took 152 damage (Shyvana mustve been out of the beardrop zone)

yes yes, i get it.. all i do is ask for buffs tho, i'm not even into her/girls :3

very mature thank you

Why on earth would you sell your Tear? The whole point to it is to keep it so it can get stacks overtime.

>Your adc flashes into the enemy team to autoattack their adc instead of standing back and hitting their frontline
>"If I don't kill cait noone else will"

jesus christ """diamond""" elo

Bully janna until she is on the verge of tears

then proceed to dick her hard and deep

Read the previous thread, some retard was saying pen can reduce resistances below 0. They cannot.

What dynasty warrior character does this skin most closely resemble? I need to lookup quotes.

well that's obvious you shitter

I like cooking. I'll cook for her and feed her until she gets nice and chubby.

And hope most of it goes into her ass and tits.

Oh. I for one am definitely into her hairy ass.
She got her base AD buffed by 5.12.

Wasn't it possible with old abyssal?

that was me, forgot the 2nd part.
I hope those buffs are meaningful. I have to try later.

yes, but that's obviously not enough. saw that they're gonna look for more in 7.1 tho so :3 all i want is for her to be the best again

What is Dynamic Queue? People talk about it a lot, but do not explain what it is and how its different from normal queueing up.
Is it still a thing ot was it removed?

I'm not meming

Because I was in a custom game testing MPen and closed the game immediately after this?

>Shyvana bot
>>Bot

That's resist reduction. Penetration is different

I'm proud of you. I'm at work so I couldn't prove him wrong. I appreciate it.

>playing max q ignite mf cheese
>lv 3 get a minion bounce on vayne
>flash ignite auto shes dead
>5 minutes later he hasnt killed a single creep
>their amumu and orianna start ganking me to shit
>feeding my ass off
>vayne starts to shit talk me
>explode their nexus anyway
>Me:[All] ggez
>vayne snaps in post game and tried to add me to talk more shit

love vayne players

Xiahou Dun?
alternatively any greatsword user

>have a good match carrying the team together with the ADC
>he seems competent and is very friendly
>he sends a friend request after the game and asks if we can play together
>"sure why not"
>turns out he actually sucks
>keeps asking to play more games with me and going on about how good i am and how he's thankful that i carried him
>don't want him dragging down my md10, but dude is just so friendly and cheerful

I don't know what to do...

Speaking of Abyssal, in what situations is it even worth building now? I used to build it on Bruiser Sion along with Maw (back when Maw used to give 10 armor pen), but now since both have lost their resist penetration, that's not an option anymore.

date him

tell him he's bad. play normals with him

>tfw you actually try to discuss the game, strategies, innovative builds etc, no (yous)
>Mating press fags, waifu fags, vlad and ez fags get numerous (yous)

No wonder you cucks can't get out of gold

tell him hes garbage and you dont want to waste your time playing with him, then delete him
whats so fucking hard?

Have your (You), you filthy cuck

Is Stormraider's on Jhin actually viable in normals?

My reasoning is that while DFT's DoT is only really noticeable lategame, Stormraider's Surge can potentially proc during trades in the laning phase - and Jhin with his 4th shot is far more likely to proc it than any other ADC.

I can't be so mean...
Do you guys not care about crushing someone like that?

i will talk to you about whatever you want if you ask riot for more buffs! :3

>Be melee
>Play against Rice
>Want to autoattack once
>5 second snare
>500 crit ap dmg

Cool champ eh

That's why i stopped playing this crapgame

you already get a movespeed boost when hitting your 4th shot

Yeah, but that's an additional 40% plus 75% slow resist on top of it. It just feels to me like SS is more noticeable throughout the entire game than DFT is (before lategame, that is).