Fighting Games General /fgg/:

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimps
youtube.com/watch?v=02MkRyHni94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

How will you react when she gets added to MvCI

When was the last time you exposed an Ultra Diamond player on his own stream?

>ryu
I'm not impressed

buy cummy blasterz

Yeah, what a noob, he didn't even guess right on his wakeup lmao.

>spend $30 on a kusoj that will have 20 people playing it, bad netcode and if you cared about it you would already own it on console

>s2 is just balance changed and dlc
>no qol changes
>player 2 still cant rematch

I don't know how guys like haunts and combofined released this game with a straight face.

>hurricane gets to top 8 in a premier and only loses 3-2 to japanese god nuki
>michmichmich absolutely dominates him
Damn mich, when are you going to start travelling?

>console

>player 2 still cant rematch

How is still a thing, no way this is difficult to implement

>supposedly likes fighting game
>doesn't own a console

????

Have fun with your 16 month staggered releases and dead playerbase I guess

>/fgg/ Template

[Insert Game You Like] is shit lmaooooooooooo

Consoles is where the games die a true death.
On PC you can always find someone to play your favorite kusoge with.

ingrid when?

You misunderstand.

SFV is a shit game
GG has a shit playerbase
SG is shit and has a shit playerbase

No?

GG is also the worst of the 3 major anime games, BB GG and Melty Blood
It's still ok.

you forgot your lmao

follow the template pls

SG is good and it has a huge, sleeping playerbase ready to be awakened

big balance patch coming up that also adds lobbies to consoles and japanese voices for everyone

Could be if the original code is retarded and the programmers died and there are no notes on the code or some shit. They can't even show flags and pings for lobbies and determine which player disconnects...

They probably need to rewrite a lot of code from scratch to make these things work

DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT

Or maybe they:
A) Are incompetent
B) Don't give a fuck, you already paid for it

dimps is definitely incompetent

why does ingridfag always have to get so btfo

Play Tekken

Some good news about MvCI

>MvC Infiite is the first Capcom fighting game developed completely in house since Capcom Vs SNK 2. The Director of the game at Japan is Norio Hirose/"Sailor" who worked on Xmen COTA and worked as programmer on all the versus series up till CvS1 before moving onto the Monster Hunter series who will be directing a completely in house team created for the game. Does not sound like Eighting is involved (Though as a lot of people have pointed out. Morrigan and Ryu share a lot of animations with even their Tatsucap versions)
>At the same time, the producer (AKA The new Niitsuma) is Mike Evans, who's ex-Bungie and Microsoft Studios and was associate producer on a whole bunch of Capcom games since 2011 or so. Capcom put production in the hands of Capcom USA as Marvel Games had recently relocated to California from NYC and Marvel has a "Long term interest" in the game.

The PC version is the latest version, unlike console.

wow it's nothing

Which cummy blaster should I try first?

in house capcom is still top tier m8

pretty much all their bad games have been by a different studio

yeah it was all combofiend's fault

#whensmahvel

meeeee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimps

>source: wikipedia
lmao

Source for what?

Everybody will still play them because they have the capcom label on them.

Why do you need this though? If someone is in the same room why would you give a shit?

derp post of the thread
derpest /fgg/ poster ever maybe

>in house capcom is still top tier m8
They haven't made a fully in hose fighting game in a long time, you don't even know if anyone capable of making a fighting game still works for them. Though I agree that a game fully developed by one studio is better than whatever the hell they did with SFV, so at least MvCI may be functional.

SFV would have been a ton better (or at least funztional) if dimps developed it.

>sleeping playerbase
You mean the player peak when Skullgirls gets flogged in a humble bundle or some some other sale where you can get if for for a dollar or free? Because this is the only time the playerpase awake beyond 150

Nobody needs standard quality of life improvements but not having them is embarrassing.

Someone get Cucky Steve off the microphone for fucks sake.

Is Ethica a good character for a beginner??

Nah your parents just raised you to be mentally weak and you were triggered by a simple question.

Brick you're fucking lucky you're too retarded to know how retarded you are.

Such a shame that Anakin is still a competitor. He's the only good commentator Tekken has after Aris became an obnoxious sellout meme loving fuck.

combo breaker

>after

what level of samefaggery are you on rn

I want her to just Ex karakusa me and drench me in her perky tomboy sweat

SUCC

as soon as these scrubs get on my level. there is no competetion right now sadly

excuse me?

Never heard of this dude Misaki and he's on Naps' ass. How many more of these really good players that you've never heard of are in Japan and Korea? Imagine if they had teams that could haul all of their asses to EVO.

don't worry i'll make it big in commentary famalam.

I'm not really into that extra stuff I just like tomboys and Makoto is really cute

shoryuken says Capcom USA is making
japs got btfo of their own games

>what is EVO Japan

That thing is going to be fucking huge

FInally found it while watching those matches

youtube.com/watch?v=02MkRyHni94

This sounds so fucking good

Japan has a tone of floes who are really good but don't travel or have issues choking in top 8

it helps to have like 20k games of nothing but josie and naps probably doesn't know too much about her. you can see him learning a lot as he goes.

Comrade
Brother

We need to unite.

eita exposed on stream

he lifted his shirt up and we saw his bellybutton

>will play SFV, Tekken 7 and MvCI
Is there a more patrician taste than mine?

nope. those are the 3 essentials

>GG has a shit playerbase
Why do you even say that? Because of a few shitposters on a shitty general?

>admitting the question is simple
deerrp! lmao

>tekken 7
>tekken fucking 7

lmao, theres not even MKX on your list, you piece of shit.

Post a screencap goddamn it.

>GG has a shit playerbase
Why are you basing that off of this general? Almost every GG player I've met is chill as fuck.

didnt tekken master get to evo grand finals

I would play anime fighters before I touch the shit that is MKX.

Im gonna have to choose between playing Tekken 7 as my first 3D game or Injustice 2 for fun and my love of DC

>patrician
>only plays what's popular

they are pretty chill but they are also hella entitled. it's a different vibe from other communities, even other anime ones. from my experience, anyway, and i'm not talking shit to the guys at my locals, but they go in hard on that "we deserve" or "gg deserves" shit.

Who would have thought that fighting games become exponentially more fun the more players they have.

I'm going to drop SFV

I'll try out injustass 2, it'll probably be fun but I don't know if I'll take it seriously

Going to focus on Tekken and Marvel

What did he mean by this?

he's likes 4 player smash

I think I'm going to skip Cummy Blasterz for Rev.

not true

We know you don't know what that means because you intentionally pick dead games, live in some shithole nobody's ever heard of and nobody wants to play with you anyway

T.cantusebutton to defend
Fucking kids

but KI is more fun than SFV despite having less active players?

i dont like mvc2 and 3 but the new one could be sicknasty desu

2v2 with tag combos, no stupid assists spamming the screen, more options when choosing your team since you're not bound to characters with good assists, infinity gems will let you customize your power up

damn this game's really gonna cement capcom domination. just give me good netcode and we good

Yeah, SF4 sure was dead for all the years I played it

is this a sfxt copy pasta lol

>not true
>not having any players, not having a big community, not having tournaments
SFV is the best example for that. At the moment the game is really flawed but it's still by far the best fighting game. The hate, the love, the constant evolving, the tournaments. All this makes the game so much fun. 90% of posts of /fgg/ are about SFV, even when it was at its peak hate.

Playing against the same people all the time is not alive or fun

quality over quantity

y'all got anymore of them Va11halla pics

>The hate, the love, the constant evolving, the tournaments
oh so you determine the quality of a game based on streamboaring and internet discussion, kys '16er. You prefer the "hype" and "buzz" of the game more than the game itself.

I might

I don't like that I s 2v2 desu but I do like how they are attempting to address the issue of characters only being used for assists

Just feels like they took the easy way out instead of proper balancing but oh well

SFV is more hype and exciting than anything else because it constantly evolves. New characters get released troughout the year. It will be always relevant. Your favorite anime fighters is dead in the water after a month. KOF14 would be cool if it had a big community but like that it's just boring shit.

If you don't play popular fighters you're just sad existence that doesn't know fun.
It's part of a game that needs a community to live you fucking shitter. You prefer a dead game no matter what. Go play on fightcade with your beloved south americans, you enormous faggot.

But it's both? How is the game not alive if you can find matches easily? And beating on a million different bronzies in FT1s is less fun than having a good long set with a good player.

Ive never liked assists desu, its like challenging someone to a 1v1 fight and then his friend behind him shoots you with a gun