reminder that axe solves most problems

This "man" is your friend

Is the Ohio war over yet? I've been away from the game for about 16 hours now

>get to floor 19
>no weapons, trying to find elevator
>trap room, poison snails and giant robot guy
>cant do any damage to him

What am I suppose to do?

Where were you JACKALD for the first time, senpai?

>secret shop
>jackal spawns in the tunnel
>no escape

attack him from behind friendo

3 more hours, lead is up near 50k, michigan started this but we're ending it.

Let it die

Should I just go back to a tier 1 character for raids? this shit is way too expensive at tier 4 and I'm hardly making any money.

Reminder that rewards for fights are completely worth the risk.

Alright, just beat the 2nd don. That fight was easy, but annoying as fuck.

For the longest time he had a sliver of health and was keeping my away with those stupid projectiles

>two shot him with fists from behind

Holy shit, I'm retarded. Thanks for that

How do I increase my kill coin cap?
I want them dank decals senpai.

no

I hope they actually fix the fucking ranking system so the only way to maintain a high rank isn't to be like the guy in first that just never logs off.

read the fucking OP pastebin

Talk to Tetsuo the robot guy, go to waiting room, select buy equipment and be ready to spend a lot of SP lithium

Where do i go from floor 16? ive defeated the second version of Jin dee but i cant find a way up. is it from Kaga?

POST WAITING ROOM THEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=fQKOKvgOqfs

If he was my friend he wouldn't let every nigger on a train wreck shop.

Here's my map. The way up should be just behind the boss arena, through a closed gate.

Is this actually in the waiting room OST set? Also, whats the point of other fighters exactly? Why can't I just main one and have him be OP as fuck? I'm level 9, and am doing just fine after having beat Coen.

I need more mushroom girl in my life

post sexy mushrooms

Areyousure? Areyousureaboutthat?

The fuck? A bunch of areas just changed from explored to greyed out on my map and new areas that weren't there before just appeared. Does the tower randomly change its layout?

How long until this Michigan fight ends, I want to go back to normal raiding

Thanks user i must have missed the place at Kinutamin

100% sure
Do you think she would fuck for some good enough mushrooms?

that's my waiting room song yes. The point of other fighters is to defend yoru abse and raid other players, also to help you get the corpse back of your main guys when they die. Also you'll need to make new people since you unlock better fighters down the line. Think of it like retiring a racehorse to start a new one with better pedigree.

YES and more INSURANCE girl.

Also, reminder that Uncle Death is not Mexican, but finnish.

There's the single lewd shoorm magistrate pic out there, can't find it now

>found the steel axe blueprint
I'm ready I'm ready

what causes that fancy train station? I want that.

>Her background was that she was a famous backpacker known for her good looks
>She went mad while exploring the tower of barbs, only obsessed with mushrooms
>She will never stroke your mushroom

Express Pass also comes with a shiny train and a cool station just like the very beginning of the game.

>decide to take the side path around the floor 23 midboss
>shits level 80 and takes forever to kill

Fuck man. Fuuuck. at least I got the new characters unlocked.

oh, well i'd sure love to HAVE THE ABILITY TO BUY THEM.

Anyone have the OST ambience song that plays while exploring the tower? Noteable for it's 3 *Ding ding ding* while playing.

Remember to R1/L1 for slightly faster double swings.

Haven't been JACKALD yet, but when I do, I hope it's her that comes for me.

Time for a progress report, lads:

What's the highest floor you've gotten to so far? Anything giving you trouble currently? How goes your R&D? And anything of note that happened to you lately whilst climbing the path to the tower itself?

Thank you Jesus. Anybody have a high quality picture of the tower of barbs concept art with Uncle Death in the lower left corner standing over the body? I think it'd make for a nice wallpaper.

You unlock new grades and classes of fighters with different stat distributions and higher level caps also bigger death bags.
You'll need to level them to stand a chance on higher floors and having a strong team to stick on defense can prevent people from taking little bits off your resource pools.

Also everyone should try to get the AR blueprint, it's wonderful, you eventually unlock single shot rather than burst, a gun bash for close range, and it's rage move is a grenade launcher that hits for over 1,000 in the hands of a leveled shooter.

We are all blessed for this.

>hit a crowd of 4 with a sleeping shroom
>slowly suplex each one into the shadow realm
No better feeling

This pls

what tier did you get the axe blueprint? 10-20?

Reminder that it's only worth joining the bigger group as it's incredibly weighted towards them.

I beat Jin-Die on floor 16 after a long floor (had to go through 4 areas from the elevator to the miniboss room) and the guy in the suit came from the way up and popped me when I tried to open the gate to leave.

I found it farming floor 11

>she winks at you
>mfw

I gu-guess she can have my corps if she wants.

what floor do jackals show up? I'm finally done maxing my fighter freezer and bathroom stalls, so I figure i'll play the game now. I got up to floor 6 and crushed jindie into jindust but then just started raiding and didn't stop.

How to get more body spots to use decals on? All I've unlocked is the decal one. Do I do more quests?

Stay in a floor long enough

Floor 11 I think, then they will show up everywhere if you wait. Good luck, they are level 200 and you don't even have a grade 2 fighter yet.

Shootas > Choppas

I haven't died to the Jackals yet. What exactly happens when they kill you?

climb the tower
higher tier characters have more decal slots, and I shouldn't have to tell you how to unlock higher tier characters

higher grade fighters get more slots by default, with the skill fighter always having an extra slot on top of that.

I don't plan on fighting them, just wanted to know when they first showed up so I could be prepared and not carry around a bunch of loot, while I farm for a machete and magnum blueprint.

>decide to cash in all of my mats and boy pussies after finally thrashing all of my gear
>hear a siren
>catch only a glimpse of delicious brown Z and very narrowly dodge a fatal yo-yo strike as I bolt past her
>hear her hot on my heels as the elevator-chan closes the doors behind me

I secretly wanted her to catch me and triangle choke me to death desu

where do you find lifeshrooms?

Has anyone made a T3 weapon without fighting any of the midbosses? I've finally reached F23 and I hear that this boss is actually hard to fight.

floor 11
kill pillbugs by stomping them until they're stunned, then shooting or hitting them with anything non-fire elemented

Is it true jackals only spawn when everything is dead?

They tell you you suck and then you debate whether to continue playing or not.

How do you find the secret shops? At floor 14 already and I haven't seen any.

They are in dead end rooms in any tier you've unlocked so for you it would be 1-20F

>chicken tubers
AHHHHHHHHH

>a f2p is the best game I've played in months
>also having shitloads of comfy fun with The Tomorrow Children
What is this shit seriously?
How dare they?

>Set defense as 3 lvled Grade 4s dual wielding Thunder Cleavers
>Go to sleep with 30k
>Wake up attacked 8 times
>Defense Success on every single one with the intruder being kill on the first guy in all of them

Feels good knowing my base is safe from shitters.

just get enough invis + def + dmg mushrooms

Where do you get the blueprint for said cleaver, m8? I want to cosplay as a butcher, so pls gib BP location.

Does peeling decals off destroy them? or can i put them on another fighter

>stuck in slow motion battle after slow motion battle because I literally can't get rid of my SPL and hence get raided over and over again

Boy, sure is fun!

tomorrow children gotten updated at all? It was a really slow, repetitive slog when I gave it a try when it launched. I'm aware that's part of it, but it went beyond "Oh I get it, i'm a worker" to "alright 4,000 bus trips later i'm still just waiting for more dolls and slots to pop up so I can get cash to buy more permits"

Premium decals can be resused otherwise no they break if you remove them

>farming in F11 and 12
>going back to F11 with 3 blueprints and a bunch of mats
>suddenly Jackal alarm
>start running to the stairs
>turn into a corner and find Z
>instakilled
I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!

Yes, unless they are premium.
You get those from soup.

i see, thanks

Nah, not so far as I can tell.
I like it because it's nice and mindless for when I come home exhausted.
It's way too easy to grief, though.

Does the express pass give overall increased experience and money, or is that just through the stickers they give?

>A dev raid pops up after hours of bronzes
>Fell from gold to bronze because I didn't give a shit and wanted to climb the tower
>Finish raid, as I leave the base the game crashes

This is fucking bullshit, just give me my fucking gold so I can train up defenders.

what weapons have 3 rage consumption
well i'm glad you have fun with it, just aint for me I guess. Great potential but it feels squandered.

Just had the dumbest stck situation.
Yaknow those halls that close off on both sides and enemies come after you?
Had one, killed all the screamers but couldnt open the doors cause of some Hater trapped behind one. I could also see the escalator just ahead.

In the third area but you might be a little surprised. Despite the name its a tiny lightning rapier.

>tfw I've just been eating pill bugs
Fuck

>being invaded costs you 50 TDM points
>beating one of the endless bronze shitters they throw at you gives you 1-3

The devs can't balance this for shit, honestly.

What would the mushroom magistrate be into in bed?

As many "mushrooms" as possible.

Anal

it's not like it's hard to get more. just spam floor 11, you usually make back what you spend on elevator rides

Alright so I had the chance to raid a devbot (which always worked fine) until it crashed after it ended. Now the game wont let me log back in because it thinks im still in game and need to -option> back to title

What a mess. Theres nothing I can do. My LiD night just died. Fucking shit fuck.

>Jackal alarm after being on a level for less than 3 minutes

nearly had a fucking heart attack

Yeah but I just feel silly for not realizing those bugs were the ones everyone was talking about.

Some amazing picture taking skills there, 先輩