I'll just be honest, I'm a little punk kid with a shitty 150hp FWD car and I wanna be the fastest nig nog in the world

I'll just be honest, I'm a little punk kid with a shitty 150hp FWD car and I wanna be the fastest nig nog in the world.

Explain to me when should I put the next gear while driving

For example, at what rotations should I put 2nd gear? While racing like a fegit, thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZBqb0ZJSwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a spoiled brat
I wish I could get a manual car

why cant you ?

Take it to the redline if you're racing and you don't know what your torque curve looks like

Who's going to teach me? How am I going to make immediate use of it? Who's going to make sure it works ?

Well, I don't but I'm ready to learn.

How do I know what my torque curve looks like?

put a torque wrench on the camshaft bolt and start the engine.

>Herm.. Any Emigrant from Europe
>Just do it.. (?)
>What

See manual on Craigs
Have seller drive you around
Agree to buy if he drops you at a parking lot near his house
Learn, or walk home
> no excuses

Probably a few hundred rpms after peak hp. Ideally, you want to rev until your hp drops off to a point where it will match the hp at the rpms youll be at after you upshift. Basically, you want to have the same hp before you shift as you do after.

Downshift before the corner

Looks it up or take your car to a dyno

Thats a fucking stupid idea user. I dont have that time. I need to buy a car and have it WORK

youtube.com/watch?v=zZBqb0ZJSwU

Now GTFO and learn

one afternoon of practice should be enough to be able to ge to work the next day

Yeah and then i risk breaking my new car right?

Stalling won't really break shit and clutches just wear like brake pads. Grow a pair, young shitcunt

I'm older than you are
fuck you you're the one telling me to buy a car with a bad fuel pump and alternator

You could also rent a manual shitbox for a day and learn the basics with it.

>I'm older than you are

Oh god, that's very pathetic grandpa

Maybe the bus is the right choice for you after all.

>little punk kid

More like big punk grandad

>understood el manuel from playing sims with a poorfag thrustmaster and G27 setup
>bought a miata after that

ayy

There isn't anything wrong with the car.

It's not going to break. It won't even get damaged unless you're a complete spaz and shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

>rent a manual
Not in the U.S.of Freedom you won't

I´m not a burger, manuals ar standard here.
But you realy can´t rent a manual?

...you?

Fuck, man. Do your own homework and teach yourself instead of whining about it on the internet.