AWD coupes

What's your favorite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEuZG37gFdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BMW 335ix

You posted it,
but a close second is the SVX. I really want to buy one, swap in a STI drivetrain and drive the fuck out of it.

Ugly ass wheels on this one but the best color scheme.

Muh nigga, tarbo EG33 for me pls

fbpb. That said, the RWD version is still better.

I'm saving this picture, much better than mine.

Also obvious 22B post is obvious. The most aesthetic Subaru next to the SVX. Everything else was downhill from them.

There's a sick one out there with crazy led taillights on it but I didn't save it

obligatory

>modifying a 22b for anything other than performance
Sacrilege.

Not a 22B, a SVX

Form follows function. It's beauty comes from its functionality.
Another car that makes me hard.

A-a-a-am I welcome here?

One gen off, OP.

Also one gen off.

I was gonna post an S2, but I just love how the 80s one looks.

If you can manage to rally a veyron
Also, what about 3 doors?

ST185s are good too, OP wasn't wrong

Hnng

Fugg

>3 doors

Alto Works a cute! A CUTE!!!

Fire up the Quattro.
youtube.com/watch?v=UEuZG37gFdM

The fastback GLHS

>AWD

3000gt vr4 or stealth TT

Skylines are the only ones I really like

even then Id rather have a GTS-T (honestly Id rather have a DR30 or R31 but whatever)

AWD a shit

They're ok, driven back to back the st205 is definitely the better car (comparing to carlos sainz edn here) hence why I bought one, made a great gt car if not as good as a sti subaru or evo on track.
I'd love another gt-four but it'd need to be a 99 spec with recaros and the oem upper spoiler, and i'd buy a stand alone and get it mapped to 97 ron this time as Jap fuel is 100 ron.

Come on user, you know you want it.

I want an st205 for my next dd

no idea why the SVX was unpopular given that it was completely fucking superior to it's contemporaries like the poopra and RX " just fuck my seals up"-7

Mine

How does it drive? Is it nose heavy with underwater or does the All-trac perform like a proper AWD system?

DSMs
ST-165s
ST-185s
2-dr Impretzles

jelly as fuck

anytime i find one for sale, the seller prices the rusty POS for $7k

lol.

lol SVX's are pretty shit you retard
they have really fucking shitty transmissions and dont even come in manual option

The swap is about $2k total, any manual that fits an EJ it's an EG, try again

thats not a coupe

and if were talking hatches Id much rather have this

It's a toss up between this and the ST205 Celica

lol fucking no
I know people that have done it, I even know someone who has a LS swapped SVX that is comp drift car.
also the EG33 is pretty shit

forgot pic
anyway i love the SVX but it really is kind of a turd unless you do a TON of work lol

>shit I made up
Sure you do

see
fucking idiot. i've literally ridden in it. also know a few guys that do have manual swapped SVX

also he just parted it out and sold it because the chassis was starting to go to shit. they really aren't very good cars in comparison to the rx7 and supra platform

nose heavy, all time awd, open diffs.

never got stuck, pulled lots of people out of ditches.
i can take all cars off the line in any snow. its awesome.

i really do love how they look
shame they aren't very good cars tho

Two gens off. Well, they're all fucking awesome, but for me it's 4>6>5.

This is so beautiful. The All-Trac... the snow. Really want one of these babies. I have a 1985 Celica too, so it'd be cool to have another.

doesnt help they weight like 3500lb stock too

who gives shit they were grand tourers not sports cars

nothing wrong with that my man, i just called you out because you said they were superior to RX7 and supra...

Beautiful car, but not much fun to own.

Why not? I was thinking of getting this clean, low mileage Stealth I saw.

It's a massive pain in the ass to work on when you inevitably have to. Mitsubishi implemented a lot of features that simply weren't ready, and as a result, the 3000GT's are notorious for electrical problems (similarly to the Z31).

If you still want one, absolutely do not get a regular Dodge Stealth. In addition to being FWD, it has a 12 valve SOHC engine (which only makes 160hp) while all of the 3000GT's have 24 valve DOHC's. The VR4's and R/T Twin Turbo's aren't that expensive, so look for one of those if anything.

VR4s are not really a pain to work on, some parts just take some time to reach, but all the parts you need to service regularly are fairly accessible to you.

Audis and some other BMWs are way more difficult to work on.

While I'm not saying that vr4's are Corolla tier reliable for 100K with no major service parts replaced, they are just as reliable when you follow the manufacturers service schedule.

The Z32 on the other hand is really a trouble child and that engine really is a pain to work on.

>be me
>go to work everyday with my vr4
>neighbor buys mint as fuck Z32 TT
>Everytime I am cleaning my car/engine he talks to his buddies how the vr4 is slow and "retarded"
>let the battle of who breaks down first begin
>2 months later Z32 neighbor arrives at my block in a tow truck with his car in the back
>it's been parked there for 4 months now, I park behind him just as a reminder that my car works.
>his second car is an Acura RSX
>I smile everytime I see him
>Feels good mane

Shame because at first I thought my neighbor could've been a total bro with me.

But back to the vr4... if you pay 2K - 4K for it don't come bitching about the car being unreliable.

But to be honest with you, the Z32s are way more unreliable.

My vr4 is 134K miles strong so far.

So more like an FD then? Good to know; thanks for the insight.

PS: You should fuck your neighbor's wife for maximum destruction.

The Poopra is just a good engine in a pigfat shell though.

>SVX

XT was always the cooler car

>Memeprezas

Naw

Thanks dude, good to know. It is the R/T Turbo, but it's easy enough to just avoid since there's tons of other cars out there.

it was such an ugly car though

...Which are other grand tourers that are inferior

so cool

you are blind