Is your DD a manual?

Is your DD a manual?

ye all cars have been manuel also bike is manual i guess nigga

Yes

Yeh, been DDing a manual for alnost 4 years now

saddly no.

Yep every car I've owned has been stick. So is the bike.

No

Will be once I move out of the city.

yes

its ok

i live in the city and go through stop and go traffic twice every day.

نعم بالطبع، ناقل الحركة اليدوي هو الشيء الوحيد الذي سيدعم لي من خلال الجهاد بأكمله! الله أكبر، يمارس الجنس مع متجمد

Yes, my care is a manual

Yes and so is my wife's.

Holy Jihad against Frosty when?

how's your wife's son

hah

Yes.

Of course it is. I despise automatics and can't drive them for shit.
The motorbike is a toy, but it's also manual because motorbikes don't do automatic.
I should really fix that gear lever, though.

what is that interior

early 00 era Ford, that sort of bubbly spaceship look.

Ford has never been great at interiors, and early 2000's was their low point

Yes

>220
damn nigga

Yes. Stop and go traffic isn't too bad in my city, but when I experience it, its not difficult at all. It's just a meme perpetuated by cucks who don't know how to drive.

Yup. Eaton 10 speed. Supposed to be moving me over to a Detroit auto next year. Those things suck though.

Yes.

I never drove an automatic in my life.

>YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR A RANDOM TRUNK CHECK

No but my project car is. I don't see the point in dailying a manual when you have the luxury of automatic. Manual is only fun in sports cars, but Veeky Forums is delusional and will get butthurt.

t. can't drive manual

yes.
having a scooter engine is bad enough, didn't want a scooter transmission too

I DD a east german carburated manual moped, the best thing is it is allowed to drive much faster than any other moped.
Also my car is a NA manual econobox.

Yes, has been for about 4 and a half years

unfortunately

One of them is
>having only one dd

My truck is, but I daily my car.

Underrated post

No, but it has a slap shifter

km/h

Yep.

No and I'm having autotragic remorse

Good to see someone else is repping an SVT Focus on Veeky Forums. Mines an 02 CD Silver/blue interior with 71,000 miles.

aloha snackbar to you, too

yee

God no. I have a 1 hour stop and go commute on So. Cal freeways each way to work. I can drive stick but with my commute there's no point.

yea cause my only car is manual rx7 fc

Topkek

Is it strange I really want of these?
Are they as fun/functional to DD as they look?

Also how much is insurance for them?

Why the fuck do they put reverse there? especially in a 6 speed there is no excuse, a really awkward position right next to fucking top gear, imagine accidentally hitting the wrong gear at 100mph or while trying to park.

At least fucking have it next to 1st, or even better - 2nd gear. Europeans (except some british and italian fuckheads) got their shit together decades ago.

>push down
>then move to R

No, you can't use it suicide attack people. Use something bigger like a truck

As long as you bomb the US were cool

I drive a MKIV 2003 manual GTI.
Aren't automatics from that gen mad unreliable?

yes

Up until about 3 months ago all I'd ever driven was manuèl, bought an auto daily when my shitbok blew the head and I like it but I don't. Feels lazy and out of touch. 2nd car is manual though and driving the work vehicles everyday are all manual so it's not too bad but I do get bored on the way home of being driven around by my gearbox.

Yes, as I'm European

Takbir my friend. These filthy american kufar will suffer, we will use their american made shitboxes to bomb them away, its the only thing they are useful for.

yes

I ain't no pussy bitch of course it is