- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
- From 12/14 to 12/31
- 5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
- 4* Gorgon (Avenger)
- 3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Nobu a CUTE.

Nobu a old shit

Reminder that all DAAs got retconned and don't exist in Fate

RIP FP gacha

I want Quetz.

Every thread until Ere-chan

RISTEN TO MAI SONGUUUUU~! Edition

fuck off reddit

>rolling for Gorgon
just kill me

If we ever get her as a Servant I hope she speaks in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs

Jeanne Alter thread.

Where do you farm Talon of Chaos? I'm doing it in Des Moines but it's fucking shit, in the last 6 battles I only got it 1 time.

>she'll be an AoE instakill memer if she ever even gets released

wait, did we even get gems for maint.?

Why's there just a random dragon in there?

The laurel wreath proving the Emperor.

I am the number one citizen of Rome and the Rose Emperor, Those who accept that Emperor will receive even greater blessings!
Indeed, accept it with all your might!

Hm? What is engraved on my ring, you ask?
Isn't it obvious!

『Even if you're ailling, I will care.
Even after recovering, I will care.
Even in times of happiness together, I will care.
Let's pledge to stay here forever!』

with Fran's precedent it's a given

isn't that Nana Mizuki?
Tiamat is Aoi Yuuki

So, is it canon that Shirou tags both Sakura and Rin?

fuck it i'm buying quartz for another 10shitty roll. probably going to regret this shit.
I fucking hate this gacha

Are you ready to eat Salomon and gain all this worlds knowledge?

I hope this is going where I think it's going.

We already had enough vore this last chapter mang.

>trying to make sense of a shitty reddit post that probably doesn't even know what he's referencing

Yeah, but she's in the same anime and also sings in said anime

So there is a thin connection

Jaguar Man thread.

At least post the superior version user.

Once FGO is done collabing with other TM works, wuat are the odds of a Soulsborne crossover

Nasu's a fan, right

And then look like a thumb sucking idiot? No thanks

So is King Hassan the guy Gil met in hell or just another immortal flood survivor?

Who will be the Servants?

Nil. Soulsborne isn't that kind of series. Think some other popular anime series that's coming out, say, next year. What's on the spring release schedule?

Solomon thread.

cringe

>Rainbow roll
>after that, gold roll
>still didn't got what i wanted

who the fuck she is? is she even good? why the fuck her art is so ugly? literally who the fuck she is.
i'm in chapter 3 with almost no motivation to even play after the gacha being shit over and over.

We don't know, we still have to know his backstory to see if he is actually those people in a literal way or not.

that's a really nice looking CE, probably the 4th I'll be getting given the state of my bonds

No because Jalter fans are autistic fucks :^)

What are the odd that FGO will collab with FGO anime, whenever that comes?

Imagine if we get him for free like Mashu.

So I wanted to get Silicone Tits out of the second Babylon gacha.

This is what I got after 10 tickets and 3 tenrolls. The gacha also spew out an assassin Emiya.

Are those servants good or Amakuso tier?

I probably should be happy since I'm quite lucky with those results. But I'm still salty that the goddam desire sensor denied me my silicone tits.

Nana in this game fucking when?

>she
He is really shit.

Aya-lcoatl also said that back when she voice acted Sheryl Nome.

Why are there so many Medusa fags popping out of nowhere? And why are there so many of them getting Quetzal?

Why is loli Jannu sniffing Bedivere's butt?

Lovely despair.

Assassin Emiya is shit. Mucha Lucha is legit good, she can work fine on standard Buster teams but if you really want to make her shine you need a star generator, she can buster crit decently.

this is bait

Why are you under the assumption that people only like one character at a time? Have you considered that they've been here all along?

Assassin Emiya is fine. Especially paired with Shiki for an Arts-Crit dragon hunting team.

>at least other two anons got D'Eon AND also Quetz

not fair, also it feels really sad that I'm gonna feed D'Eon only from the FP gacha since I'll be farming BP for a while

>it turns into smut
No one saw that coming.

She was coping Cu when she said "Listen to my song"

So what exactly is Ishtar saying as I constantly profess to these gates how much better her sister is than her? I can tell from her expressions that she's BTFO, but what exactly is her dialogue?

she's the new best ST rider, of course she's good, especially at NP2.

Can Assassin Emiya work as a star supplier for edgy Jannu?

i'm serious. who the fuck she is? is some of her lines translated?

is the art getting any better?

She is bitching about getting smaller than (You)r cock

Tales of Zesteria is kinda possible

I've heard some speculation going around, of why King Hassan's name was indicated in quotations, hinting that it's not his true form or identity. I've heard some people believe it be Cain acting as the originator of the Hashashin sect, though I have a different one entirely.

We know that King Hassan is a formidable entity, one that assassinated Ozymandius prior to the protag's arrival and one that could easily match Gawain's sword skills and parry his Noble Phantasm, as well as summon sandstorms at will. Very upfront for an Assassin. Mashu also remarked how he seemed more like an armored warrior than an assassin, yet Romani confirms that he is a Grand... something. We could go on about how he may be some other class entirely, but I still think he is Assassin.

So here's my theory. He is in fact the original Hassan that started the sect, though he has no "body". He is the embodiment of the term "assassin", the very first wraith that lost everything but the meaning of its own name, which is to kill (assassinate). Usually, this "Servant" cannot take root due to lack of an identity, since it's more akin to a concept than anything. However, in this case, King Hassan found a worthy root. And what root would this be?

Sir Palamedes.

Palamedes was a Knight of the Round that was killed for rebelling against the Lion King, as stated by Gawain. Palamedes was unique among the knights for the fact that he was a Saracen pagan in origin, originating from the Middle East. Clearly, Sir Palamedes would be against the notion of killing his own people, so he rebelled and died as par the course.

How new are you

As long as she isn't grailed

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

They took more than a year to add Jouji, who had previously worked with Type Moon, and he isn't even playable yet.
Expect Nana in about 3 years when they reveal some Grand or Beast.

>finally get around to trying out my Kerry
>that poor ass NP gain

Back to using Carmilla it is.

Berseria, at that point.

The Hashashin sect, despite the implications of their basis, are faithful to their people and wish to protect them, hence why they fight as a faction against the Nameless Lion King and OzymanDIO. Of course, King Hassan wants to protect the denizens of the mountains. Palamedes through death likely had the same desire, except for his people more as a whole. So, this could have culminated in King Hassan using Palamedes' body as a root, and him taking over it to materialize into the world. This is supported by his knightly appearance, and his capability against Gawain, since through Palamedes, he would have recognized his fighting style and would know how his Numeral of the Saint & Noble Phantasm functions. This could also explain why he spares Cursed Arm Bro at the end, despite the law in the sect essentially being "if you ask for help from the king, you die". Perhaps remnants of Palamedes' personality merged with King Hassan's, that allowed him to spare Cursed Arm Bro, so that he could protect the people of the mountains in that era. You could say this extends to why King Hassan spared Gawain as well, stating his fate was elsewhere, when usually you'd think the King of Assassins would gladly take the knight's head. King Hassan may have also been the one to divulge knowledge to the other Hassans about the other Knights, including their weaknesses.

So that's my theory on it. Maybe a bit convoluted but I found it quite interesting to look into. I haven't read into the translation fully either, so there may be some things there to disprove this. Regardless, hope you enjoy reading through my thoughts.

One last note, King Hassan can summon sandstorms at will, seemingly. I have no idea if this is his own ability, or if it is in fact Palamedes' ability, like Gawain can summon sunlight, or something along those lines.

I am happy

Newfag here. I desperately need more rolls. What's the best way of getting it?
>doing free quests after the story quests
>farming Mana Prisms and wait a month

Also how many maintenance are there per month and do we get 2 Quartz from them every time?

Never, she is too expensive and Nasu doesn't want to expend much

>They took more than a year to add Jouji
Technically he's the half of Solomon that isn't Sugita, so it was earlier

Not new. just wasn't around here for a while because the gacha being horse shit and slowly losed motivation to play beside daily login and the jeanne lily event

The most dangerous beast.

Given that in Babylon he is equated to Utnapishtim and Noah and he is apparently really really old, unless he posed as Palamedes at one point it's unlikely.

And Palamedes was summoned in Camelot and killed by the other knights anyway.

>another RT
Fuck off with your pasta.

Best Emperor and best wife.

Just use Shiki or Jack like a normal person.

>Only took Arthur to defeat her
Nah

I would if I owned either.

Do the free quests and dailies, you'll have enough time for both. There's usually at least one maintenance a week, and you get quartz equal to how many hours it lasts.

And the cutest

Congrats.

Fuck off lolishitter. Tiamat is the best beast

Maintenance is once a week, number of quartz is equal number of hours the maintenance lasts, you can get quartz very easily by just buying then.

Buffed by Waver, Helena and Arturia suit her NP did around 230k to the Ifreet and the rest of her crit chain AQ killed it, even gave 70% NP back. Pretty good imo.

So let's describe Assassin Emiya:

He has decent Star Gen, better than Shiki, but worse than Jack. Like Shiki, he has more of an Arts focus, meaning that he will not crit as often, but he will be able to use his NP more. That, of course, is in theory. In practice, he has pretty bad NP gain compared to Shiki, and you will need to get crits if you want to get any NP gain out of him. In my experience, pairing the two, you can get off Mystic Eyes about twice in the time it takes to get Chronos Rose off once, and unless you somehow get Kerry to NP5, you'll be hitting for a lot less damage.

That said, Chronos Rose lowers defense and reduces NP charge. It's excellent for starting off an Arts NP chain, as Arts NPs need every bit of extra damage they can get.

His skills are interesting. The first one is an Arts Up for 1 turn, which is good to use along with his NP to help get more damage out of it. The second is Pierce Invulnerability with a reduction to debuff resistance for the rest of your party. This is another reason he goes well with Shiki - both have the ability to penetrate invulnerability, making it so they can pretty much kill anything. The third is a targeted Taunt that generates stars. It's good if you have a servant who can put up invulnerability or has an evasion skill. Shiki just happens to have a one-turn evasion skill. A good tactic in this case is to throw up the taunt onto her while her evasion is up, allowing her to gain the additional NP from being hit. She'll be your main damage dealer anyways.

He's definitely not great, but he's decent depending on your team comp. You're still better off with a Jack 19 times out of 20.

>not NP5

You don't really love her

It's Quetzalcoatl

But think about how much it would make, should be enough to compensate it.

>unless he posed as Palamedes at one point it's unlikely.
What if all of history's famous middle easterners were actually all the same guy

Smells like rotting loli shit in here

Now if only she didn't look uglier than Satan.

I can just use Kintoki and get similar results. No point in using her, and rolling this bait gatcha.

I am a poor f2p player.