ITT: cars you want to come back

Hell ya nigga. And give it a boosted K20A2 none of this 'redlines at 6000' garbage they're trying to push now.

please mitsu

It's already been too long

Believe it or not. And the trunks were huge so it was usable too. And that neat electric rear window.

Needs the new Civic 1.5T motor and updated styling.

My baby

I almost got one with 66k miles this year. I didn't get it because the owner cut the springs and every panel was fucked, mismatched tires, and the roof was leaking

why

RIP Rotary-son. Mazda just committed sodoku.

>and then he said it wasn't a FWD CVT cuckbox and that made more than 100hp and I told him he's fired and cancelled the project.

A real Z car, none of this bloated pigfat shit with 1980s dashboards we have now.

2.5L turbo 6 would be a nice start if they can keep the weight under 3000lb. (I never thought I'd say that. 3000 fucking lb is considered light today)

its pretty much all i could want in a car. big v8, big comfort. only thing it needs is a manual gearbox, but those are quite rare.

I really want a new celica GT4. Toyota needs to step it up. Doesn't even need to be a celica. Just something turbo, with a real AWD system, and with a manual transmission.

I feel like Toyota would have to make another MR2 before GM would resurrect Pontiac and revive the Fiero.

They could revive it as a Chevy and call it the Corvair for all I care. I just want a new MR GM econobox with a 4 cylinder or a V6.

Well technically, they can do it. They have all the parts. The Auris/Corolla iM has an AWD variant IIRC, and they have that new 2.0L Turbo in the Lexus IS200t and NX200t. All they really need is a 6 speed manual and a nice DCT automatic because that would sell. If there has to be an automatic (and knowing the buying public, there does have to be one), I'd prefer it be a DCT

None of that hybrid bullshit. Just an incredibly reliable, sportier version of the Civic.

>Pajero

Mfw Sounds like "Masturbator" in some Spanish-speaking countries.

hell it would of been fine if they had a hybrid HF model as well as an unassisted model. guess honda didn't want too many trim levels for a niche car.

ZC

corveper?

an updated generation with better interior plz and manual option again

CRX, Integra, MR2, Prelude, Celica, S200.

I'm also one of those weirdos that liked the RX8 more than the RX7. They aren't really that comparable though.

I have one of these niggers. Great cars.

i just want a 240sx with nothing changed except an upgraded engine
>i will never find a relatively clean stock, manual transmission 240sx for a reasonable price ever again

I would also like to see honda retry their CRZ idea without the retarded engine

those headlights.....miss the 90's

In my opinion the sexiest BMW of the 90's. Not even the e36 comes close to this.

Just bought a 2011...jesus fugg, this thing is a beast.

260hp that feels like 360hp. RWD. Body on frame. Feels like you're driving a goddamn tank everywhere. Bash plates all over the bottom, you can run over anything and not give a fuck. Washable interior with no stupid carpets to get shitty and gross. Manual transmission if you want it. Proper 4WD with a dedicated transfer case and shifter. Guys getting +600,000km on their engines without a rebuild.

North Americans are fucking retarded, this thing is 10x better in design and build quality than a Wrangler, yet it failed to sell at even a fraction of the rate that Jeeps did.

Why are you so retarded North America? Why can't you recognize an amazing vehicle when you see it?

>drive over entire planets
>260hp that feels like 870hp
>Guys getting +2,400,000km
>Why can't you recognize an amazing vehicle?
wtf I love Toyota now regular user and not a shill

Aaaahahahahahaha.

Mitsubishi has given up on producing proper vehicles. They are only interested in FWD cuckmobiles using shitty 4 cylinder engines.

NO FUN ALLOWED.

Toyota doesn't hire shills, it's why Scion failed. It's also why the FJ failed.

If they shilled harder, like Chrysler with their CALL OF DUTY packages and maximum blacked out niggermode packages, they'd be selling swarms of FRS and FJs.

It's not the same without the big ricer wing

>Toyota doesn't hire shills, nothing to see here goy
>trust me, I'm a regular person and know this for sure

>shilling for a discontinued vehicle

nigga what the fuck are you smoking

I think they intended the LC to be the successor

>shilling legacy vehicles for brand image

big v8? Thought the only v8 they put in it was a 4.0

Come on Mazda, just give us another cute coupe based on your family hatchback (or better yet, your sporty roadster) and give it another tiny V6 that sounds absolutely amazing.

holy fuck that is some twisted conspiracy you've concocted

are you sure you're not the jew here?

FJ failed because fat americans couldn't bend their necks to check "muh blindspots" and didn't like the lack of "muh comforts"

>Toyota doesn't hire shills

Yeah ok m8

The FJ is actually p cool, though.

my nigga

Hmmm, we can't do that for you.

What about a nice 4 door, 4 cylinder, FWD family sedan that has the acceleration of a 1993 Minivan and the styling queues of a gay man at a family dinner?

>FJ failed because
>tiggered toyshill.
FJ failed because it's was an irrelevant, overpriced, ugly nostalgia circle jerk over at the Toy factory. It's such classical Toyota arrogance that causes them to blame everyone else for failure of a product nobody wanted.

But user, every new Volvo has a turbo!

Name 1 car they shill for.

Wew lad, sounds like some sour grapes. You must've bought a Wrangler.

It's OK, I hear they come with half-decent warranties now.

P.S. I fukt ur mum

All of them? Every giant global company shills user, some are just less obvious and/or less affective than others.

>muh heritage
>why doesnt anyone want muh hertitage
>everyone's stupid and dumb they don't even know bout muh heritage

Not even meme'ing

>cheese wedges with pop-ups will never, EVER come back

This world is so fucking unfair...

The 90's boxy Blazers and Jimmy's were the perfect size, had real 4x4 and didn't weigh a lot.

A modern SyTy would be nice too.

>Toyota wants a new, affordable sport car
>name it 86 because the Hachi-Roku has become one of their most iconic vehicles
>specifically engineer the entire thing around DORIFTO
>It looks nothing like its namesake
Not that the chassis is bad, but they should've at-least offered a hatch option.

I did some off roading in one of these in Aruba, shit was so cash

Uhhh, wot? It's a 2 door coupe that slides with a flick of the wheel, just like the original. It's pretty much EXACTLY like a modern day AE86.

Tfw no flip ups ever

I hate this cocksucker so much

Seconded

Agreed, put the 1.5T in it with a six speed and call it a day, make it lightweight like the original as well

RIP
F

Physically, the 1UZ is pretty big

Mid '00s Forester 2.5XT
+
Late '90s Eclipse GSX

PLEASE!!! I am a huge RWDtard but would do dirty things for a new copy of these AWD turbo 5-speed monsters.

Just fucking buy one if you want one so bad

Tony?

Why you so mad, because he's not shilling a toyota? Fuck off.

I know technically the RS4 is its successor, but that doesn't have the hugely boostable inline 5.

What? You're post makes no sense you waste of semen, if you pulled your head out of your arse you'd realize you can go out and buy one instead of bitching on a Maltese spear fishing board

>That feel when jobless atm.

I've got a pretty damn good shot at the two programming jobs I have interviews for this month though (I hear that I'm the only candidate lol). So an STi-transmission-swapped Fozzie XT may be within reach! (they are lighter than STis)

>You're post
Oh, am I? Am I really post?

There's nothing I want more.

You're post a shit.

I thought there was no difference in the running gear between the two?

More like a pole smoker, fucking poofter

>but those 2400 toyota shill threads asking stupid questions and telling everyone they've "been looking at these for a while" all day everyday is totally cool. Let's lose our shit over a one post about Turbo Subarus
fuck off toyotashit

Perfection

and small trucks in general really

If they kept it RWD and gave an option for manual I would buy one in a heartbeat.

>lose my shit

I just told him to go get the car he wants which is obviously the mid 00s Forester XT, fuck off with this bullshit Toyota shill shit, I love all cars

So fucking sexy

>I thought there was no difference in the running gear between the [STi and Forester 2.5XT]?

The Engine is very similar (but slightly different) and is effectively the same. The turbo is smaller on the XT. The XT has the breakable 5-speed. The STi has THREE glorious limited slip differentials which I'm guessing the XT does not have. I've had an STi; I want an XT.

If you had the STi, why do you want the XT? Was your STi an Impreza or Forester?

>Was your STi an Impreza or Forester?
It was chlamydia.

Well that's unfortunate

not even memeing.

Anything with a rotary is a plus in my books.

Fuck you the Mazda 3 is good for what it is.

>Good torque, high compression, regular gas

He posted a 6 tho

If this was on the (US) market today and priced reasonably, around $35k USD, I'd go buy one no question.

I want a new integra but i dont because they will ruin it just like every other restart of cars recently. ie nsx, civic, probably the new supra, the new cancelles hybrid rx9.

Actually the 5 speed in the foresters were known to be stronger than the WRX five speeds. Possibly because of the 4.44fd though