Car gore

itt: gross ass gore

Disgusting, nasty ass fucking habit. And you stink everywhere you go - people can smell that shit on you 10 feet away, and your teeth are brown.

t. former smoker

I've noticed that many smokers have a lack of organization-- and the OP pic isn't all that uncommon. What's up with that?

why not just throw them out the window? they clearly don't give a shit about their surroundings anyway...

I know a hardcore alcoholic that is also a chain smoking environmentalist. His banged up Hyundai from drinking and driving has an ashtray much like that

because some people are so lazy that they'd ruin themselves but are at least considerate enough to not bother everyone else.

or they're in traffic often and they don't want everyone else to see them littering

I decided to quit smoking as soon as I started doing it in my car.

Or put them in a bottle like i did

my interior in my cars is almost always immaculate.

my roommate on the other hand is always trashed to shit.

he doesn't even wash his car regularly.

Tfw meticulously clean exterior once a week, interior every two week

The salt dust appeared all over my baby today and i want to cry

I'm not that autistic, but I probably do a full wash inside and out once in every two months, I might do a spray off in between though.

It's black and i did it with a friend of mine, since he's moved and its gotten icy i can't use front hose I've been cheating with the automatic ones at a gas station once a week. Hoping the underbody spray helps a little

How long until this whole pile of shit catches on fire?

Cig butts don't burn so idk

I kid you not; my friends Merc smells like menthol cigarettes, dried meat and stale fries

North Dakota fucking blows.

Wew lad. Massbro here

Kansas bro.. they just salted yesterday. :/

Trunk area of my Merc

Frames of Ohio reporting

Fuck that's terrible. Sorry guys.

>Live in Australia which has zero salt
>Cars never rust, therefore manufacturer faults are highlighted
>Only thing you have to worry about is Italian electricity

Feels good to be honest.

>have abos steal gas

I cannot think of anything worse than smokers. Holy fuck. I let my friend who smokes, in my car once. Never again. Fucking mestizo spic faggot left his degenerate smoke scent everywhere, even though I didn't even let him smoke in the car. Fucking annihilated any nice pine scent I had left in my car, and replaced it with that stench.

Fucking smokers man. If I could genocide one group of people, it wouldn't be the Jews, it wouldn't be the sandniggers, it wouldn't be the niggers, it would be the smokers. Fucking addicted disgusting smelling cunts man.

Now you gone and upset my autism. Thanks.

What do you guys use to clean the inside? Mine is clean except for dust, I have a hard time cleaning the inside of the windshield without streaks though

>Mine is clean except for dust
If you have an older car without a cabin air filter the dust will never really go away. You can wipe it up with those automotive wet-wipes they sell but it will just come back next week.

>Live in Australia which has zero salt
cars still rust here. has nothing to do with salting the roads and everything to do with 80% of the population living on the coast.

autism

I bet he's a vegan too. Vegans are always smokers and alcoholics because lack of animal-sourced nutrients doesn't kill them fast enough.

>t. Addicted Cocksmoker

ive never smoked a day in my life dude

Fucking communists salting the roads; saving people who are too cheap to buy winter/snow tires while making the rest of us suffer.

Incorrect
Florida has fucking no problem with rust.

>He's so ashamed of his addiction that he constantly represses the memories of smoking

It's OK user we'll get you through this.

What happened with the user that had his car infested with turks?

Live in prairie Canada
>Car's rust pretty bad
>abos still steal gas
MFW

Fatties are worse. You just have to be a man and be stern with smokers and not let them smoke in your shit and cry about it after. I hate that smell too.

Make way for Michigan frames

Wow. I thought I was lazy with emptying my ashtray, but at least I do it when it STARTS to overflow.

Fucking squirrels

Direct Unrefined E100 injection.

kek

Squirrels. The niggers of the rat world

100% E-thanol green

Microfibers save me get some and love them. Also use them to wash the car also good shit.

What's that on

Just don't let smokers in your car you retard. Don't genocide millions of people solely because they require stress relief in the form of tobacco unless they affect others. People have been smoking tobacco FAR before cars were even invented. Man up.

And because you would rather genocide smokers than Jews, you will be the first in the new and improved holding cells.

This. Not all smokers are slobs. My friend who drove a W221 S class smoked but was always suave about it and always chucked the butt out the window.

i can barely qualify as a light smoker especially since i don't have a pack on me, anyhow the rare occasions that i smoke in my car i'm on the interstate with the window cracked and the ac off with the vent where my cig is closed. anyone else that smoked in my car i made sure they had the window down and threw out the butt when done, never had a stench in it.

on a side note. as an electrician who works commercial construction, i get lots of dust. i wipe it off the dash and whatnot, but can anyone recommend a product to get the dust out of the seats? i don't want to just bang on them for the dust to come out, i feel that will ruin the cushion.

i smoked about a pack every couple weeks and id put the butts in a bottle, and have every window open with high ac setting

mine doesnt smell either, except the one time i smoked a cigar in it. took days to clear out

for the dust id suggest a vacuum, then put on seat covers

I was stupid enough to smoke for many years, but smart enough to know how to empty out an ashtray

Hey I can play this game too

>automatic drivers
Is this really a surprise? If they can't even be arsed to shift gears themselves, why do you think their cars wouldn't be disgusting?

lel got nothing on my leafs

I AM NOT FUCKING WORKING ON THIS VEHICLE UNTIL IT GETS DETAILED!

>tfw youre on Veeky Forums on a saturday night

>tfw no gf

tfw no gf to drive around in my spotlessly clean car

i just want a date where we drive around for hours looking at all the nice places in the area

muh toyota reliabilityg

Nissan pathfinder

Anxiety mostly its why I picked up smoking cigs, I put them down. Now I just smoke weed and masterbate 6 times a day.

FUCK NO

Slightly overheated merc

florida has problems with its people being retarded, though

I get to see loads of fucked up cylinder heads with valves stuck sideways in the seats, destroyed lifters and broken cams etc at the shop along with thrown rods but dont have any good pics atm.

/r/ DO NOT DRIVE THIS VEHICLE meme

When I was in vocational school, we had a customer bring a car in for a free oil change(this was 1994 so you could pay "professionals $9 ) and his car was so dirty(so many chicken bones,SO many) our teacher told him it was a health risk.
Of course the owner of the car was a proud man, not proud enough to keep the trophies of his victims on his mantle,but on the floor, seats, dash of his car he decided to argue.
Security,a 16 year old,had to ask him to leave. Teach just looked at him as if to say "is this how you pictured your life?Being so dirty and poor that a child has to tell you that you have no place whatsoever in society?"

This was in Illinois. The voca school was called Davea
Teacher looked like bluto,won't say his name.

>chicken bones

Speaking of rat damage, here's a gore story from a few weeks ago. A customer car came in with an airbag light. Find the problem, a rat chewed through the wire that blows the pyro fuse to cut 12v power in case of an accident. Can't repair, have to replace body harness. Car sits in shop for a few weeks waiting on insurance company. While this is happening the customer gets a loaner car. They bring back the loaner after a few days since some warnings came up. Rats ate the front harness. I have about 40 hours into the first car and it's not done.

Brutal.jpg

>Reinforced transport slot rotted out

Muh OC
Bought this 5.3 around a year ago for 300. Had a knock. I found it.
1/2

2/2

boomerang shaped rods so they return faster on the power stroke and make more HP...

what will they think of next?

I didnt realize chevy was developing variable compression tech

great_cornholio.jpg

Smokers should not be allowed to have health insurance and be refused medical attention.

Fuck smokers

don't replace the pistons they said, cast pistons will hold boost they said

They do affect others

They fucking stink
They hike up insurance rates from self-inflicted cancer
They blow their money on the shit, then lie/cheat/steal to get more
They waste more time at work than anyone else

They're boils on the ass of society

a lot of the time they will hold a good amount of boost (really depends the manufacturer), but they will not have a lot of head room to deal with bad clearances and all that, and to play it safe a well gapped ring is a prudent move

Tfw hate driving with my gf

I keep losing compression. No idea why. You guys said I could use these as performance replacements.

Underrated post.

last girl i dated bitched because she thought she was going to hit her head on the roof. i have a lifted truck for a reason, and that reason is so i can hit speed bumps at40 mph

I smoke and I can tell you that it is pretty much the reason I got promoted at work twice now.

The site manager in charge of everyone smokes, and my direct supervisor smokes. I see them outside at "the designated smoking area" everyday, almost at the exact same time. We shoot the shit about the job, etc. and I can tell you right now it is because of this that they looked to me for higher job responsibilities. Smoking is a social thing a lot of times.

I am applying for my supervisor's job in the coming weeks because he is leaving. I will probably get it.

Then so shouldn't anyone who's overweight. Or drinks alcohol frequently, And people who drive fast cars shouldn't be allowed life insurance? I don't know about you but atleast where I live they pay around 2000% tax on their shit sticks where the fat fucks 7/10 adults get diabetes where I live, buy fast food and soda barely taxed by the fucking boatload.

see

Social smoking isn't that bad, honestly. It's the people that smoke fucking boxes of them every day.

Tfw haven't smoked in a few months and now I'm sad

Th-that's supposed to be like that, right?

excuse me, wtf is this?

The illest.

a lifestyle

So, you work at a gas station?

Wellness plans are too friendly.
The shitty 10% reduction they give is bullshit. If you go to a doctor and get a clean bill of health and habits, you should get a nice low rate. Smokers and hamplanets? Fuck 'em. I'm sick of paying for their damn medical bills

mfw smoker and i work out so im healthier than nonsmokers