google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/
>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

crash.org.au/ratings.php
sharp.dft.gov.uk/testsratings/arai-rx-7v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying i'm baiting

Hillary has decades of experience in washington. She was a lawyer before that, and spent 8 years in the white house itself as first lady.

Trump has done nothing more than host a reality tv show

First for the ride that never ends.

Thanks for the clarification.

>DUH SUPERIOR NON AMERICAN CULTURE
But I don't get this reference
Also, why is /n/ listed as Japanese culture?

You are very obviously baiting.

Trump has literally never held public office before in his life

That is not bait, that is objective fact

I'll take what you say into consideration. Thanks.

you've clearly never been to /n/ because it's the same as Veeky Forums, benchracing, including uploading wattage graphs to literally virtually benchrace someone else.

250+ scoots are a meme
CVT really only shines in low power applications
150ccs are in the sweetspot of good power to putt in the city and piss easy to mod

And that's supposed to be a good thing? The US is as fucked as it is because we do the opposite of china and elect lawyers and persuasive speakers instead of people that are actually qualified to speak regarding the things they govern.

>so, what gives you the authority to sign off on the laws of this land?
>oh, i'm very good at spotting loopholes i don't like, coming up with loopholes i do like, and gaming the system to get my way to the detriment of everyone else.
>so what does this have to do with public safety, computer technology, millitary strategy, environmental concerns, traffic regulations, road maintenance and design, intoxicating substances, medical insurance, civil rights....
>I have somewhat informed, sometimes ill informed opinions on them and am good at shouting at and shaming people until they agree with me. And if they don't, I convince everyone else that people who disagree with me are bad and stupid.
>Okay.

You better.

What's the difference between a third world country where people make in a year what westerners make in a month and the west?

The bike of choice is the honda goldwing, not the honda dio.

Post dads bike

And it'll lead him into being nothing more than a puppet. He's already showing his incompetence by not showing up to the fucking security briefings. Also, he was elected because he promised naive/desperate factory workers who are in denial of the position of manufacturing in the US jobs.

>Murricunts truly believe someone who's been lying to himself about his hair for more than 30 years is a fitting candidate to rule their country

another thread ruined by Americans not being able to shut the fuck up about themselves and their problems

>And she's nothing more than a puppet. She's already showed her incompetence in every security related incident she's been involved in. She was only elected because postmodern liberals developed vague, non-factual ideas about trump's personality and somehow thought that hillary could force congress to write laws enshrining their ideology/because illegals wanted to shit up our country instead of theirs

welcome to politics.

ps:

>tfw we only get mexico's bottom feeders
>tfw no upper class mexibros to be morally and financially corrupt with

It is. Do you think stumbling like a fuckwad works? But hey, take your bike to the first moron you see for mechanical problems, I'm sure they'll do a good job.

By the way, this happened to us here in California. We voted for a movie star who had no political experience. Debt ballooned, the general health of the population dropped, schools were suffering and constantly had to cut back, it was a shitshow. Now we can experience it in the federal level because you voted for an idiot who skips security briefings so he can complain about how Saturday Night Live hurt his feefees on Twitter.

what is the dumbest bike you could ever buy and why is it the DRZ400S

lesser of two weevils. who needs quality of life when you have freedumb? esepcially when you're so rich and white it barely affects you

hillary would have brought euro 4 to the US without a doubt

do you want euro 4?

>And she's nothing more than a puppet
And yet she'd be more successful than Trump. Hope you're stocking up, Trump's trade wars is going to do wonders to ordinary consumer products.

rich and white

don't care

Actually, I'll take that back. Hillary's emails were leaked from third parties, not from herself or her servers. Trump is making phone calls to world leaders on his private cell phone. He is truly the master of security.
Good for you. Sucks for just about everyone else, including his mouthbreathing supporters.

>american education

>M-MUH RUSSIANS
>MUH JAMES COMEY INSIDE JOB

And they call Trump supporters the ones with the conspiracy theories

>You have to wait a while before reporting another post.

>rich
>cant afford a motorcycle

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

Now cut it out and let's get back to talking about BEST BAIKUS...

CBR250Rs

>believing in God

are you literally 12?

> lost my license plate somewhere on the way home
wat fuk

Hillary was supposed to keep the emails on a provided server due to her position, but she choose not to and then when the emails leaked and she was put under investagtion she promptply deleted a few fucking thousand going "don't worry about soz, they where just about dildoes and shit" totally thrustworthy.

>Trump is making phone calls to world leaders on his private cell phone
When he was a civilian, perfectly in his rights.

>posts degenerate gay furry comics
>thinks he has the right to report anything

Physically? No.

Mentally? It's a distinct possibility

I don't think I mentioned either in my post. It could have been Russians, it could have been an intern. Who knows. But let's just cut to the chase and wait for the main man himself start leaking national secrets on Twitter.
He is president elect. He has new responsibilities now. Do you think China gives a fuck that he called Taiwan because he's not president yet?

Probably one of those DNC staffers that committed "suicide" or was killed in "robberies" or locked inside a duffel bag and drowned.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with but you are going full CNN here and its annoying.

yeah, and everyone else should have left the gene pool decades ago. if you make less than $30k a year after debt, housing costs, and taxes and have reached the age of 25 you are a failure at adapting to society and should sterilize yourself before your hellspawn eventually fathers the first morlock. and $30k a year in *excess* funds is considered lower class. anything less is poverty. significantly less is barely alive without the good graces of the government.

WR450

I know, it's terrible when you point out hypocrisy and the most you get "but CNN but Hillary".
Funny because those the very same people who voted Trump.

Let me guess you think its illegal to look at wikileaks?

I know. Isn't it great?

Wikileaks and Hillary are irrelevant, unless Wikileaks releases stuff on Trump, too. Hillary did not win, and it shows the lack of confidence in your winner when all you can do is deflect.

They've said that if they had anything to release they would have.

Motorcycles. You can stop being mad she lost now.

>but CNN but Hillary

Yeah let's conveniently ignore everything else.
How quaint, just like scooters.

Like I said, Hillary is irrelevant.
So why bring up Hillary when I bring up that the VP has more security briefings than the president?

is there a CRF600

Googling it shows that it goes up to 450. Maybe there's a big bore kit for it.

Take a look 600 engine and slap it into a CRF.

Or take 2.4 CRF250s and weld them together. 4.8 if you use CRF125s

>ywn move to norn iron, marry a trad irish girl, and race a straight piped gsxr down country roads at 200mph with entire villages cheering you on

the 450 is for motorcross, why cant honda make these for the streets

I don't know I'm not even the guy you were speaking to, I just saw you spewing a croak of bullshit and I butted in.

found the shillary voter

why are carbs such shit

>become paralized at 21, unable to do what you like anymore, watch said girl cuck you with another rider while you can't get it up and shit yourself all the time in the wheelchair

>Telling someone to mind their own business and shut the fuck up
>On Veeky Forums

Nigga please.

300 scoot is ok and you need it for better cruising.
above that it's a meme.
imo the only good thing in scooters is trunk and big windshield, and sitting position supposed to be more comfortable.
and hell maybe no need to shift can be nice.

just ignore the edgelord teen busriders

Carbs are so fucking awesome that they need to be such a pain in the fucking ass or else they'd be too awesome for us mere humans.

so it's shit, I'm goin FI from now on

Best part about working at cycle gear: getting to try on cool shit all day
Worst part about working at cycle gear: not being able to afford any of that cool shit

how you got job?

At AIMexpo not too long back my buddy and I were testing out all these new yamahas and bmw's, but the funnest we had was on the kymco 300's just fucking around Orlando
>start demo ride
>see buddy's moped buck, lift up the rear, and slam down to a stop
>forgot the left hand control is also a brake

They're awesome and complete shit.

...although if I had some spare parts to keep my original carbs and all, I'd totally look into converting my VFR700 into FI. I let it sit for a few months due to work/parts/no time or place to work on it and am now dreading working on it in a week or two

My friend/housemate works at the same location and helped me get the job so I can get some extra bux while I'm in college

>Shut the fuck up if you have nothing to say.
I did have something to say.

And I said it.

And you got buttmad because you didn't even know how to reply.

How long before you faggots see how many can an hero all over the roadways of u-rope?

even the tater farmer has a shoei, how little do they pay you?

Try shit on and then buy it online. Anything that isn't their inhouse stuff is pricey as hell.
>adds nothing to discussion
>and is completely offtopic
It is nothing.

Ty mods

Seems like a fun part time job to keep you busy. I bet the crew there is fun to work with, I hated some of the people I worked with in the retail world, but they're probably pretty cool there.

Just ignore it lol

So how long until the job starts to suck from the weight of corporate treating employees like fodder, like all "fun" jobs?

dude wut

Selling my R3 at 10k miles to a coworker, what bike should I get next?

Do you deal with a corporate that breathes down your neck and shitty customers? If not then it seems like a cool job.

What do you guys think about the Street Triple?

To be fair, this does happen pretty often. I think someone just struck a nerve or something though.

What year and what are you selling it for? Wondering about resale of mine a year from now

This guy is a jaded retail worker.

He's also totally correct...

2016 gray, went down once on it going into my driveway.
He offered me $3400 and I said I'd throw in my jacket if he gave me $3500.

How tf can you not even afford an rf1200 lmao

I get 50% off shoei at my work and 60% off AGV and I have a corsair x

want

Forgot to add, I was considering the new R6 but because it's so ugly I might just get that new color R3 that's coming out for 2017 haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FIRST GEN SPEED TRIPPLE user

post rf1200

>He's also totally correct...

A-fucking-men.

Seriously fuck retail. I like some of my coworkers, the pay and insurance are good and even the managers are cool (if not a little spazzy).

But when shit flows down hill and/or the micro managing begins it SUCKS.

Oh and fuck the customers. Customer is always right my ass...

Not that guy, but have my RF1200. This helmet is so damn comfy when it broke in. Only downside is the visor fogs up and needs that addon piece, but meh not everthing is perfect.

I have an Arai because I'm not a pleb.

damn thats a pretty good deal for you, I see them around here for that much with 2k miles and never been down.
Hoping I can sell mine for something along those lines next winter, we shall see.

I have yet to see the new R3, have fun with whatever you end up getting friend :)

Very true. I ended up leaving my last job because our GM began coming in to our store every day and just yelling at us for random shit in the back. At least I got used to the yelling, gotta deal with a ton more of it in the military, but better benefits and pay at least.
Also, FUCK entitled customers. They could really ruin your day by being dicks.

Me too, that's why I'm asking :)
I'll be sure to post a lot of pics if I ever end up with one

>not HJC
why even live?

>not even an RPHA

Why are you even trying you poorfag? Don't compare your chinashit to my superior r75 shell

Also yeah retail is shit and made me realize average motorcyclists are retarded.

>HJC
Nigga what the fuck. Have some respect for yourself!

crash.org.au/ratings.php
Read em and weep, boys. I have an FG-17

Bilt is love
Bilt is life

Bilt is cheap
Bilt is China

But that warranty and customer service is pretty damn good from Cyclegear

hjc are like the safest helmets on the market, like 4 times what they need to be to pass the law requirements.
they just arent the most stylish.
Shhhh dbt will realise that flip up helmets are actually generally better built.

Yeah 5 stars who cares. Put on an Arai and realize that you have a helmet for plebs.

That might be, but if it's not what I wear it's complete shit.

I thought it was common knowledge? :)

user despises anything that he doesn't own. Very sad! Many such cases

Also crash.org and sharp have totally different ranks for their helmets. Corsa is 3/5 on au and 5/5 in eu. rx7-v is 3/5 in au and 5/5 in eu. so yeah those lists mean fuckall to me desu

What is sharp? I just selected the first link off Yahoo search tee bee h

sharp.dft.gov.uk/testsratings/arai-rx-7v

Thanks user

>half helmets are fine~!

Well if they grind off their jaw and tongue after a bad accident, that'll mean we won't have to hear some annoying little shit talk ever again.

And they can even get parts in horror movies, they already got the makeup!

And when you start comparing my helmet to yours, its the small things that make mine a better product even though they both score the same rank.

>rounder shell reduces rotational force and makes extremely strong shell
>superior ventilation
>superior build quality
>superior eps liner, multi density and noticeably softer than your eps liner

Small shit makes a difference

That is because crash.org is far more comprehensive in their testing.

Sharp tests on a flat anvil and kerb, at multiple speeds. I dont really see the difference honestly.

only other tests that are on crash.org are
>coverage
>reduction of rotation
>rebound

i fucking miss spring/summer, i wanna hoon and leeeeeeeeeeeean