Who has the fastest car on Veeky Forums?

Who has the fastest car on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LGK8pfDqh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we're going off the opinions of their drivers, the retards on here with beat to shit civics

mjet

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has a car

Frosty

It's probably my cavalier. Got dat bitchin catback and k&n for at least 200hp extra. Fuckin at least 250 top speed.

We can rule out any BMWs, because there are people here that own corollas

I've got a stock 1997 Accord, come at me

Definitely not the fastest but I think I'm probably in the top 10%.
>Supercharged 2.4l Civic Si
>2800lbs
>300+whp
>short gearing optimal for 30 rolls

kys

>fwd

oh boy

Yes, one of my 3 cars is fwd sorry.

>300+whp
>0 rwhp

Stay BTFO, ricer

1/4 mile? Top speed? Hot lap?

Probably me, not bragging just being honest.
My 360hp/210tq vinyl wraped srt4 on 13psi. 27k into it. The most reliable srt4 in the world. During winter I'm throwing a 70mm turbo on it and going for 500hp/570tq on 19psi
Rome wasent built in a day and neither are quality cars. I worked 9 years to get to this point.

The guy with the Formula Ford race car would have no trouble destroying a 918 around a track

Even though I think this is a joke. That is one clean car.

>t. salty poorfag

my
fucking
sides

To be completely fair, retards with beat to shit civics tend to be fast sometimes.

The #2 car most likely to throw dirt in everyone face at the local rallycross is some civic in mod front which has a retarded amount of power and looks like someone threw fifty shopping carts at it. (The #1 Subaru isn't much better)

2006 Corolla S here. Can easily do 65mph

360 Modena.

Are you the poster with the stick one?

This is a joke right

650hp/750tq
Pull up lads

both of my cars combined make 450 hp combined so i'm pretty set for the tittle where's my crown

Sounds like ur pulling numbers out of ur ass there goy

Low 11 second quarter mile.

455ci big block (performance intake, heads and cam) 470hp 500ft/lbs torque
4:11 gears M21 4 speed

Probably.
I'm sure there's others out there though.

Whats the gas mileage?

77mm upper 168mm crank 82mm tb & snout headers & no cats
16 psi, going to go with ported heads & 180mm crank pulley soon trying to get to 20 psi

30 city, 32 hwy

Probably Anonymous. He's got just about everything.

nycz33
9 second corolla

EvoXFreak?
AutoXtruck?
hmmmm.....

Where's the user with the black gtr

I have a 997 Carrera S, not the fastest, but at least it's faster than most people here.

Still being a little generous, but I'm sure it's nothing a dyno sheet can't solve is it?

Mustang GT

>260hp
>300lbft

You jelly

How so? Upper pulley, tune, & HE makes like 50 less than what I'm claiming. I'm positive it's higher than my claim.
I've only had it tuned remotely by EC thus far. Going to throw it on a dyno soon to check my afrs & timing etc. At which point I'll just have Lawshee tune it.

So do you have the upgraded heat exchanger or not? Cuz I can't see 650 with a 77mm and no HE. Do you have a high flow pump or is your cooling all stock?

>4000lbs

Also post IAT's?
Not trying to start shit btw legitimately curious

500+hp Evo VI

I have the VRP HE with the VRP superflow pump, split cooling etc, didn't feel the need to list that or my 650cc injectors lol.
Have a bay tank and another pump sitting here I haven't installed yet either.
It's a 77mm SC pulley and 168 crank lol

Depends a lot on the weather, but they never really go over 140 after a couple WOT runs

y'all realize miatas are faster than all these cars on the touge right?

Alright, 650 is fair. Get it dynoed though, no pic no proof :). I got a hub dyno session reserved in early spring, so I'll play ball in a couple months.
It's snowing and like 20°F here though. Feels bad. How do you not get shit for running catless in Cali?

I really don't understand how guys like you think this way. Even if troll post, there's an asston of Veeky Forumstists that think their shitty modes Civics are fast.

I have a basically stock Challenger R/T and I'm probably middle ground for speed on here. We have dudes with exotics, old muscle cars, and extremely modded street cars on here.

If 350whp isn't above middle of the pack, you fwd shitbox is in the bottom percentile.

Ganna be hitting the 1200hp range
Got my Dart block on the way
It's ganna be a 871 s/c 540 bbc

I have a CAI, catback, and a tune, probably pushing about 875hp at the wheels, going to check on the dyno soon

>I don't know anything about cars I just live a meme

Old muscle cars specially if not heavily modded are actually pretty damn slow.

350whp in lightweight cars means alot, my Forte with turbo kit runs neck and neck with my coworkers Scat pack.

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

10 point cage with Parachute
3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
spec-R full drag suspension
Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
1 044 bosch pump
1200 rc injectors
golden eagle sleeved block
cp 10:1 pistons
Eagle rods
arp headstuds
oem h22 headgasket
Balance shaft delete
competition clutch twin disc
Port and polished head
skunk2 valve springs and retainers
Str cam gears
crower stage 1 cams
aluminium radiator with slim fan
gsr transmission with itr lsd.
qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
k20 rbc manifold
qsd throttle body spacer
blox 70mm throttle body
4bar omni map sensor
6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
hks bov
Garret 102mm turbocharger.
Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
44mm tial wastegate
Custom water to air intercooler set up
aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
tuned on chipped p28
13 inch volks drag rims
2 15 inch volks rear rims
arp extended wheel studs
si cluster
150 shots of nitrous im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

hehe bbc

I was waiting for this post

I'm quick but not the fastest for sure.

'94 Supra GE-T still 10:1, HX40W, R154 with an EMS4424 with 419kW on pump fuel and methanol at the magic 20 pound, right about 300kW on pump fuel and 10 pounds in the manifold. Home made jobby.

11.2 on street tyres and all seats/stereo in the car. I'm hoping to get an eleven flat with M/T's and pull the stereo and maybe the rear seats for the run. I know the car has more in it, but I need to develop further to get it to go faster.

At work, no pics apart from bum and sub shot.

Have a an old timeslip, still pretty much the same power since then.

Because stock they usually had around 300hp with v8 around the mid 60s with a small block and keep in mind that's everything cast, just swaping heads intake and exhaust manifolds with aluminum heads intakr and proper headers you will bring a 3800lb car down to 3600 while getting a decent boost in hp

I love how much time and money you retards invest in these meme cars that get annihilated in speed by $1500 craigslist bikes and get annihilated in handling by $1500 miatas. You guys should really take a step back take a look at the value proposition here.

>kW
Ew

>being poor
i'm gonna build my fucking car and drop 15k on a brand new bike thanks lad

How about the fastest car in the winter?

(I'm going to get thrashed.)

I was waiting for this pasta

>11.2
>quick
That's pretty fast user

Dat arrival angle. Hello understeer my old friend.

are you the tripfag kia guy?

It's called an overhang on road cars

I dunno if you wrote this all out or pasted, but goddamnit I lol'd.

Devide by 0.74 retard

still just a dodge neon

Its for sure not the fastest but it is better than most of the bus riders on here

15 stage 2 WRX

nice meme, there's no fucking way your shitbox Kia is running anywhere close to a scat pack challenger/charger.

Those cars run 0-60 in 4.2 seconds flat while your kia runs 7 seconds

Daily reminder that if your car does a slower quarter mile than a three decade old bike it's objectively slow and you shouldn't be posting.

Daily reminder that bikes are fucking different and autistic bikeposters should stay in their containment thread

Nah.

what if i also own a bike? Sadly this is not fun to drive when its fucking cold outside.

Worked 9 years to get a tarted up dodge neon.
Wew.

>optimal for 30 rolls
>30 rolls
nigga kys, my jb3 335i shitbox would pee in your butt m8

It's literally a vw polo. I wonder if he still posts.

not the fastest, but 360awhp is fun.

Except Rome didn't look like shit.

That's sick man, what car did this time? 184 over the trap is up there.

Fuck yeah, and it's still bolt action!

It sure feels it but there's more in it once I really tune in to it. 11.2 is the fastest and best run I've mustered, consistently 11.5 to 11.6. Not as fast as the two blown eights in the thread for sure but faster than the blown eight I made that cost a lot more and never got close. Pic old but very much related.

Nah man. I had a Kia Ceres once which are these mad little 4x4 light trucks with a 2.2L Bongo van N/A diesel that goes forever. Pretty capable for a small Jap trayback.

NO ONES FASTER THAN ME

>my timeslip showed 22.9 seconds at 59mph
not me. when I throw the 302 in I am hoping for 13 second quarters. I am more worried it won't be able to hook up with the 4.11s and how stiff/light the unsprung rear is.

fug

Suzuki Swift.
Under 1800 lbs.
Over 350fwhp.

Maybe not the fastest, but I'd say it has to be one of the most insane. It's basically a turbocharger with a Geo Metro slapped to it. The previous owner did an 11.8 1/4 run with slicks but, honestly, I haven't dared driving it at max boost. And honestly, I'm fine with that. Baby-steps is the way to go.

FUCK I MISSED THIS PASTA!

Underrated meme

Fug it's been a while since I have seen this

That's awesome! Crazy ass go kart. M or G engine?

youtube.com/watch?v=4LGK8pfDqh8

Thank you! It's a G13B engine. Stock distributor, stock camshafts and stock internals, pistons are obviously the low-comp ones and ARP head studs. The head has been ported and it's got solid lifters, it revs up all the way to 8500rpm without any sign of slowing down which is helped by the massive turbo. I'm not sure on the exact turbo specs but it's a T3 Turbonetics.

I'm amazed at how efficient yet simple the build is, basically the only expensive items are the turbocharger and the Haltech ECU.

Video related, it's the car on the right lane with the TNT banner on the windshiled. Mind you, the only dragstrip here in niggerville is at 2600 meters above sea level!

>That's sick man, what car did this time?
1997 Mitsu GTO-MR
Last dyno it was 245kw and 475Nm of torque at all 4, it hooks up really well and I'm sort of in a comfy bum-groove of reliability-power, so I've stopped messing around with it.

I bet I have the slowest
>~35HP 2L 4cyl
>top speed of 50mph if you push it
>~18mpg

>stage 2
Opinion discarded

Me.

2014 Mazda 3 diesel. Stock. Nothing comes close.

excuse me thats the lazy way of saying 3inch turbo back with intake on a shelf map. Once the TGV deletes show up and I get them put on and a custom tune ill come back with a dyno sheet for you.

>tfw my na 1.0l 3cyl isn´t the slowest

I get 110mph in my econobox.

lel, I get to be first at something for once

I could care less what people believe honestly. California emissions isn't what you think, nobody actually gives a shit. If you can have your car pass every other year, you're fine.

good man