youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

FFBE is awesome

FFBE is shit

fpbp tbqh

wild man

6th for Rude

FF XV is GOTY desu

Iris' fat thighs are awesome

For some reason I picked up FFT WOTL again and it has completely derailed my playing of FFXV

>say you're making a new thread
>ok guys, don't make a new thread so we don't get two in the catalog at the same time

God fucking damnit some of you are retarded

>tfw no longer f2p

OP here. Shouldn't take 10 fucking minutes to make a thread, especially when we are on page 10. Took me less than a minute to get this up. Git gud.

will /ffg/ be saved next year?

WHO IS BETTER IN RK, TIFA OR EDGAR? THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! I ONLY HAVE ONE SOUL LEFT!

yeah maybe

Edgar

good goy

you disgust me.
don't blow it all at once

TIFA

Nothing can save this general now. Most people here are only interested in the mobile cash cows at this point.

I should probably restart my computer, it's lagging like a retard on life support, but at least say you're making a thread or something before this shit happens.

Any good soul that can give me a FFXIV torrent? I hate that stupid launcher

Edgar can use Knight 5 meaning saint cross, plus he has good equipment. He can imperil and do OSB if you have those items.

Tifa can be a pretty good monk damage dealer though. She can do a boostga if you have her relic.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Holy shit, that's not where the materia goes in his sword.

he got beat up by a pretty princess and a bunnygirl

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor would never eat a burrito

Threadly reminder that Vayne Carudas Solidor is the third son of Archadia's Emperor, Lord Gramis, the elder brother of Larsa Ferrinas Solidor, and part of House Solidor.

I want to see Fran rape Larsa.

>do a single pull for the bracer knowing I won't get it
>Oh

Neat

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor holds hands with Kefka.

Do not sexualize Faris.

Don't listen to

Please continue.

Without using more than one of the same character, what is the absolute best possible team you could field in FFBE?

Bunnygirl that can easily be triggered.

>Ashe
>Pretty
And there was no way that he could have possibly foreseen that; by all logic he should have been victorious in that encounter.

DO NOT LEWD UNDERAGED ARCHADIAN PSEUDO-ROYALTY.

This is original but illogical. 3/10.

Leah, Lasswell, Carrie, Paula, Sarai

You know what if the actual vayne fag never posts beyond saying he did nothing wrong and this is just some autist doing it for a giggle

Fran does NOT have big tits

>Fran

minituar, gil snapper, trust moogle, any enhancer pot and lasswell

Faris

Ashelia is majestically beautiful, you sow!

I don't know who Faris is.

Sabin is all you need

>do not sexualize the girl from the /e/ sticky

>no nose
is this tactics

>the girl from the /e/ sticky
kek had to go back and check

>Tell them not to post the lewds
>They post twice as much

Shadow, penelo, rain, lasswell, Zidane

Ironically enough, all the main characters in their games

The XIV banner can't come soon enough I just want to blow my hot sticky mythril load on Banner 1 even though I know I won't get what I want

I sure hope noone posts lewds of Quina!

Does Tifa take advantage of Cloud's body when he's a turnip?

lol please!

I hope nobody posts lewds of Ashe .

>tfw she's meh in BE

Congrats, she's now a murder machine

Hope the fact JP has a dirt cheap guaranteed OSB banner will help you faggots realize that OSBs are shit and the japanese have deservedly shat all over them and replaced them with USBs and now have to peddle OSBs on banners like this because otherwise no one cares about them.

lol who cares about BE

Calm your autism

She resembles a child in both mind and body, and besides her clothing, which is nowhere approaching beautiful and is certainly nowhere near majestic, her appearance is rather plain and unremarkable.

Definitely.

When is FFRK 2nd anniversary and does GL change banners around much? Trying to get Refia gloves and I can't pull anymore on this banner.

spoken like a true child molester

is this from leddit or do we actually have a whale here

yes

March in global, I think.
Global tends to change fest banners up somewhat; not the new relics that debut, but sometimes switching old ones on and off. Don't 100% count on it if it's not a regular event banner.

Could be from Reddit but I just copied it from an imgur link someone sent me.

>Thinks the thing that looks like a child is unattractive
>Must be a child molester
(You)

How viable is it in RK to ignore the meta and just roll with the party I want? I want to use all FFV characters

Is it going to be like BE where most characters are completely worthless and you'll struggle to clear events without the ones that just got new powercreep relics?

Looks more like a certain pokemon than quina

Cool stuff, man.
All the posts from last thread & now this keeps tempting me to draw again on banner one. Trying to save the remaining shit I have for banner three & XIV meme banner though

>her clothing, which is nowhere approaching beautiful and is certainly nowhere near majestic,
>resembles a child in both mind and body
the way you talk gives off a creepy vibe maybe you should go to

You'll be fine, you'll just be missing a wall.
You'll need Sheepsong for it to be truly viable (endgame), though.
Who you're using doesn't matter until the hardest content.

i do.
i just don't enjoy when characters i like get shafted.
like most of ff6

>That Gil amount on the 5th day

Pretty doable as long as you collect enough relics for the characters you want. As CMs prove, it's possible to build endgame-ready parties using characters from one realm and using Roaming Warriors to supplant missing components.

>Speaking the truth is creepy
(You)

I already have Excalibur++ and Bartz's Cloak on Bartz and broke his cap a couple times, and just got a staff for Exdeath, so I'm doing ok so far I guess, a bit salty though that I just spent 50 mythril on one of the FFV banners and that staff was the only thing I got, I still don't have a relic weapon for Gilgamesh or Lenna or Galuf or Dorgann

you are a creepy child molester

At least the best girl in FFVI is pretty good in RK.

lemme see dem TM teams

Dualcast for my pure waifu Refia, Katana and Blade Mastery for Luneth and Noctis. Excalibur and Maxwell's thing in deck, then I guess ring of he lucii or some shit I dunno

Stop

5 has some of the better SBs available

goddess protection x2, dual wield, genji glove, brave suit

too lazy too screencap

You can just RW wall. I still RW wall because I don't like bringing Tyro along and I don't like Yshtola