Continental appreciation thread

Continental appreciation thread

>No suicide doors

Why the fuck is this a meme car all of the sudden?

It's the best meme of 2017

>No suicide doors
>No drop top
What's even the point

continental a shit

town car master race

The CEO of Ford literally said they didn't put sucide doors because it was a 1960s trend

They're pretty damned good, I'll agree

Is this a shoop? I know the '64 is a little further back but fuck the new one is huuuuge compared to it.

Nope, right from Lincolns FB

The 64 is actually longer. Go figure

The Continental is a gargantuan irl

godmachine

I want to restomod an old one, but fuck the new one

A very aggressive advertising campaign. Which has ads in many places where the majority that see it couldn't afford the car

the most unreliable thing to ever be produced. it's brand new and all of them already have a bajillion things wrong with them

>the most unreliable thing to ever be produced. it's brand new and all of them already have a bajillion things wrong with them

They're supposed to be moving production and assembly to China. That's the biggest market for lincolns. So it'll basically be a chinese car.

In reality everyone knows that it's not going to pass any crash standards without a B-pillar so you might as well put normal doors on it. Expecting suicide doors on modern cars is autismal to the max.

I got bodyguards, I got two big cars
That definitely ain't the wack,
I got a Lincoln Continental and a sunroof Cadillac.

Nice jaguar

China is the biggest market for literally every car brand. They are the worlds largest car market.

No, they will have lincolns built there for the Chinese market so base MKX's don't cost 80,000