pre-order cancelled

>get the Ashbringer
>no Tirion theme blaring in the background
Missed fucking opportunity.

>DH
>horde
>that many WQs being tracked
>can't keep track of a single fucking object
You're everything that's wrong with this game.

Fun again under this line

How are frost dks in pvp right now?

How are WW and BM monks in pvp?

How is my mom in bed?

>need to do 4 WQs for emissary chest
>tracks 4 WQs
really made me think

Anyway time to open get my legendary

WHAT THE FUCK DELET THIS

Dead game

One MoS M+ group.

ONE.

It's over. Legion is finished. The nostbulls actually did it, the absolute madmen.

You tell us hillbilly boy

>12/30/16(Fri)00:37:25 No.164020226
Why are WoW players so fucking cringeworthy.

Kill yourselves

>elvui

>just got a 875 item from cache
what the fuck
highest I ever got before that was 850

why

didnt paladin used to have teleport spell ? He threw his sword on the ground and then he was able to teleport to it. Where is it now?

>time to give mythic dungeons another shot
>watch all the guides
>pretty simple stuff except for a few odd ones
>heal 3 without keystones, a +2 and a +4
>turns out they're just harder heroics
>tanks are still heros
>dps retardedness is only made more apparent
>I'm left to pick up the pieces

is mistweaever fun?

>hunter crying about lost abilites.

cute. play MoP warrior then get back to me

Noctis stole it!

how did warrior get fucked?

literally everything dude.

5 button rotation into 2 in wod + defensives and second wind

>how did warrior get fucked?

I seriously hope you aren't being sarcastic because hes 100% right

We've literally lost almost everything

I think he was genuinely curious

it wasn't sarcasm a friend got me into this autismfest again and I'm genuinely wondering what they've fucked
please explain more fucked things

who

Should I be leveling my DH as havoc or veng?

whichever the tank one is

Havoc, no contest, you kill almost as fast single target, and almost that same speed aoe, and can heal for days, the tiny bit more dps you get as havoc doesn't even come close to competing

Meant to say vengeance (that's the tanking one isn't it? It's a million times better)

RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER

Only one group up for a dungeon an hour before resets? Tell me more...

pl brespond

Vengeance will actually outdps havoc when you've got enough mobs to aoe.

no,

nothing is fun because RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER RETAIL SUCKS NOSTALRIUS IS BETTER

should i roll frost dk or ww monk?

i want the most fun one

hey now
you're a ni hao
get your game on
go
farm

hey now
youre a retail cuck
go kill yourself
right
now

says the guy who plays on a server where non-english speakers are supposed to be "banned" but get to run around controlling the servers and get to hack your account and have it banned for gold selling but ni haos get away just fine
ni hao

>nobody on but me and another guildie
>guildie has a MoS +2 on his holy priest alt he wants to get out of the way
>asks me if i can tank it for him, sure
>he says he'll be inviting people with lower ilvl because apparently he wants to give them a shot at doing mythics
>at this point a feeling of impending doom washes upon me
>group is formed in half a second - arms warrior, destro warlock, fire mage, all of them at 830ish ilvl, mostly WQ and raidfinder gear
>off to a swell start with people demanding summons
>after all the lazy asses have been summoned, we start
>pull all pre-Ymiron trash in two pulls because a +2 is joke to me
>all the dps die to standing in defiant strikes (yes, even the fucking ranged), warriors died twice
>we kill ymiron without deaths, find out all their damage is abysmal
>inside the ship the dps die some more because ninjapulling while avoiding attacks is fun
>at this point me and the guildie are realizing we probably won't even 2 chest it
>one the pack guarding the spiral staircase, one of the guys gets their fear cast off
>wipe to harboron once because DPS tunnel visioning and not killing the AoEing adds
>wipe to deck trash because what are interrupts ecks dee - people getting feared into more packs, healers getting their casts off and the dps unable to keep up
>helya
>all 3 dps die to her very first breath
>so me and the healer had to 2man the rest of the fight
>all that shit for one chest
>fucking warlock got a legendary, the wrists, not really sure how good they are but i really don't want to find out
>the other dps and I get nothing
>guildie gets some titanforged ring
>warriors asks if he can have it
>"if you'd have died less and did more damage than the tank, yeah, but in this situation, fuck no", disenchants it right in front of him, leaves
>tells me that was the worst idea he's ever had and he understands why people don't bother giving low ilvls a chance
nothing like redpilling yourself

>lol nobody cares about non english speakers anyway faggot.
theres plenty of proof that proves otherwise such as in bgs where your team chat gets spammed with blocks and you can't communicate with your team whatsoever

go back to being an insecure nostshill

huns...

Once upon a time you could find gem players that way and recruit them.

These days shit like that is a mistake. The game is far too casual now.

Do you trust him?

i trust him so suck my diiiick

>Thought he and Sylvanas were finally gonna get some story this expansion
>mfw expansion is just gonna be Illidan's fanfiction

So I've wanted to play a shaman for a while now but dont have a leveled one and am gonna buy a boost. Was planning on waiting until 7.1.5 since $60 for a boost is a fuckin joke but with this long since no PTR patch notes it will probably be the 10th. Even if it is the 3rd they havent said shit about tokens being used for bnet currency so im not even optimistic about it being in 7.1.5. Should I bite the bullet or say fuck shamans?

>being a yurotard

is this true?

Is the only way to get ak the workorders in your order hall?

Feel like leveling an alt or two for should I go gathering on em while leveling and then dump the professions at cap?

Easiest order for leveling zones as far as mob type and avoiding scenarios?

Lots of questions, am a casual blood dk and Ive heard were just getting weaker next patch so want n alternative.

the complete opposite of what you posted on v and crosslinked here

You make me sad, user.

>Clarity of Power still gone
>Gladiator still gone
It hurts to live

...dungeons reset at 8am here. No one wants to waste a key when the pool of players who are actually good won't join groups an hour before reset.

HELP ME PICK

male human rogue or male night elf rogue? looks/animations-wise

>male night elf
the fuck is wrong with you

make a male night elf

>male nelf

christ im a hordecuck but that shit is nasty whenever i see it in dal

male human it is

NEXT

sub or outlaw for leveling from 100 to 110?

>Is the only way to get ak the workorders in your order hall?
You can send instant artifact knowledge upgrades from your main to your alts in 7.1.5 (which should be released in one or two weeks), up to level 20.

>Easiest order for leveling zones as far as mob type and avoiding scenarios?
I'd leave Highmountain or Stormheim last, but you should complete the main quests of each zone. Azsuna and Val'sharah are very short.

rate my mog noobs

Clarity of Power was an abomination that shouldn't have existed. It was also an simple as fuck rotation.

Subtlety if you have the HFC Archimonde trinket.

Always Sub, no contest
>muh poirates
>arr shiver me timbers mateys
>le roll le bones xDDDD
Outlaw is reddit: the spec

As a Illidari I have to say no, I only Trust Lord Illidan. I can just not put my trust in someone who has never sacrificed nearly as much as a demon hunter.

sub, outlaw rng gets annoying after awhile

Anyone on EU levelling from 100 to 110?
Levelling a monk and want to do it with other people

It was still fun
Also void form is shit and should've been a 100 talent not an entire spec

>pirate spec is a meme spec
>ninja spec is not a meme spec

i know this a joke but a cringed hard reading that

cuck

You don't trust cute?

fuck off kayn sunfury, go whine some more about how you're the inferior illidari lieutenant to altrius the sufferer

Guys I want to get some plate slippers to make this look more minimal.

Anyone know what the easiest ones to get is as far as drop%?

ICC has a couple bosses and SoO first boss (which I can solo easy) has it and I think a couple more even according to MogIT.
I really like how you colour coordinated the full armour set with the weapon.

>Playing a rogue when you can now play a Demon Hunter

I mean, if anyone is still at 830 this far in the extension they are garbage, period
You can get 860 with fucking world quests

not all memes are created equal user
Next to 'ebic loot and booty xD: the spec' and 'i wear black hoodies and think assassins are cool: the spec', Sub is by far the least gay

Butthurt warlocks detected. Go reroll a actual class that isn't dead.
No were near cute as Lord Illidan.
Altrius is a traitor piece of shit who came to conclusions that were not true, I wouldn't doubt if he lost control of the demon inside him because he is the reason the burning legion hasn't been wiped out yet and the reason they were able to invade Azeroth again.

If Lord Illidan was still alive and was able to continue his plan than the legion would have been destroyed long ago.

>playing DH
normies pls go

why do i still have a facebook

I made some Gul'dan memes.
Shitpost with it as much as you want, guys

>thinking you can kill demons
>thinking guldan is truly dead
>thinking the legion can be stopped

Its very fun, yes.

>tfw death knights aren't the special snowflake edgy easymode class any more
thanks demonbros

>theres aspot you can get permanently stuck in in the transponder cave if you drop down into it
>no way to get out unless you hearth/suicide
cus this wq wasnt bad enough...

because youre a filthy normalfag

they are

>thinking you can kill demons
More like knowing you can kill demons since Illidan btfo the burning legion by destroying a large portion of a planet they were on and they can no longer regenerate.
>thinking guldan is truly dead
Illidan killed him so ya he is dead since he was never attuned to the twisting nether like Illidan was.
>thinking the legion can be stopped
lol they are going to be stopped in the final patch where we go to Argus and btfo their asses.

>quoting the same post twice
i bet you felrush of platforms too

The "charge Mimiron's toy" shit? How the fuck are you having trouble with that? And why the fuck are you inside the cave when there's a friendly perma-evading dragon outside more than willing to give full WQ credit to everyone?

Should I change my weapon mog? what is your opinion?

>thinking we're going to argus in Legion
That's for the next expansion once illidan gets cucked and it's revealed he only ever existed as a test for Maiev
Faggot demon hunters btfo and sent back to jail to get sodomised by crusty ogron dick

just in case you guys ever get lonely, just know that you have someone in this thread who genuinely cares about each and every one of you. that person's not me, but I'm pretty sure there's someone like that who hangs around here

no i think it looks fine being the complete wrong colour for the armour

Illidan isn't cute. He's ____hot.