instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

sugarrotprints.bigcartel.com/products
sagarising.com/collections/kpop
youtube.com/watch?v=f4v4WqYbem0
youtube.com/watch?v=peX8Ovr5QzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for FUCKING REMOVE BACKYARD TUNERS HE IS DEAD

???

NO FUCK YOU

xth for BT please no an hero

Stop being a dick

eat a dick nigger
No one is getting removed from the OP.

Hey guys katsukon 2017 is less than a month away. I need something lewd and in my custom license plate frame.

shove a spike up your ass faggot.

good way to start off a thread boys

>want lewd stickers
>work for school system

Fug lol

>Put stickers on inside of car?

I'm only dead on the inside, for now.

If I'm actually dead the first that will know is Notori. He gets all my designs and inventory when I an hero.

ok, but don't tho

Pls no
Unless you plan on death by cop, no kill please.
I would have to get one of those tacky cursive "in memory of" stickers that covers the whole back window for you, and you don't what that do you?

>I'm only dead on the inside, for now.

You and me both pal. Glad your back though

WAT Keytag where

Bad Decisions
>Sold out crazy fast

Hope everything gets better. I pulled the trigger once because i wanted to hear the firing pin only, no round chambered.
In /k/ sense. Don't use a gun. It's just going to be messy.

I know that, but when are the restock coming in?

It will be the other way around friend.

exit bag will be my way to go

Race you! First one to Neo-Venezia gets to snuggle with Akari.

wew

So your a zombie now?

>mek dis plz

>faking depression for (You)s
pathetic

(you)

a small mid week restock today and got some orders shipped out
also reminder:
Don't be afraid to back order, I can usually get that stuff done pretty quick.

>not crashing your car through the gates of Valhalla

>Implying Odin would select a pleb like you

crashes are scary

>knowing jack shit about BT
pathetic

not the guy doing the 3 vectors from the last thread, but I have some time and want to pick up a project. any requests?

Still seconding this for notori tho

though it might exist i should really check on that

>Don't use a gun. It's just going to be messy.
Probably not the time or place to discuss this but I've always thought small caliber hollow points would be the most considerate way to kill yourself with a gun. Do they make hollow point .22s?

So you think these stickers are too much for a 07 Volvo S60 Turbo? I have some spots that are too expensive to fix the paint so was literally going to slap them on key markings and scuffs.

the majority of 22lr are hollowpoint yes
but no, locking yourself in a cremator would likely be the most considerate
whats the company gonna do
ungetridof your body?

>/osg/ - only suicide goes
[spoiler]get well soon, lads[/spoiler]

copping a sticker or 2 soon familia sorry about your luck don't die on us

nth for my friends asking me why there are cartoon girls on my car
being normie is rough

Can you please do a diecut of this reimu?

>most considerate way with a gun
I see what you mean but I don't know how I would lock myself in a cremator

then you dont deserve to die
guess you're stuck with the rest of us user

I'm fine with that for now, for the first time in years I don't want to kill myself

Looking for an Ezra slap myself not even sure what of though

These stickers were just posted and I thought you guys might like the lewd car badge ones.
sugarrotprints.bigcartel.com/products

ok ill get to work on these. should take until saturdayish

im sure you'll find something

kill me baby slap?

did the shipping issue with the panty fresheners get sorted

There was a shipping issue.
I need to get online more often.
My mailbox is like 5mi from where I live so I only go if I think I might be getting something in.

speaking of me here is what I sent to that user just moments ago.

and here's the other one.

email me, I have so many complaint emails it's gonna be hard to sift through them

I feel like 22lr would have a 50/50 of either making a nice hole in both sides of your head or bouncing around maybe once or twice inside turning it all into goop, so it probably wouldn't be that great if it was the wrong 50%

either way it's a bit of a mess.

Yeah idk why you'd choose a small round like 22lr. Too much of a chance of ending up brain-dead. Smallest I'd go is 9mm

please kill yourselves

I like em but they remind me of my ex. Thanks for making me feel suicidal again senpai.

those random line thicknessesess

So you think these stickers are too much for a 07 Volvo S60 Turbo? I have some spots that are too expensive to fix the paint so was literally going to slap them on key markings and scuffs.

the stickers aren't too much, are you weeb enough?

rip

hey its just how the anime is drawn weird thick lines and what not. so I just vectored how it was. keijo was pretty good though 8/10 anime

vector is accurate desu

Did you use auto trace on this? The eyes look really wobbly and theres a hard point on the right one.
Sorry senpai. I just thought they were cool ;-;

na just did it really quickly in gimp, then when I exported it into AI it somehow fucked up the file, some lines came out really weird. im guessing its just gimp changing colors on each pen stroke again. but I do agree the eyes are wobbly. id say not bad for 30 min of vectoring while at work lol.

Considered doing these when I first opened. I'll see what I can come up with.

I missed you, BT. ;-;

Check my site tomorrow. ;)

>tfw no scummy Nissan waifu

>gimp
worst choice ever

and if you're doing all that why not bother to do it properly. there is a bump on the shoulder by the hair, wobbly lines in the hair this

get fucking inkscape and stop wasting everyones time with garbage

any kpop stuff anywhere? I've checked the few shops I know (including here) and I don't see anything

Why not just do it in .ai or inkscape?
IDG the point of doing it on a program not made for vectoring when you apparently own illustrator. Also gimp sucks.

sagarising.com/collections/kpop
Only ones that exist from what I know.
>tfw autism memory

thats not really a vector then...

do you want to try the same one fampai? I'm curious to see the difference

I work at a firm doing /gd/ stuff all day, my AI info is collected ever 30 min to make sure that nothing gets lost. I had gimp already installed on my work computer so I used that since it doesn't get saved to our server. also it is a vector since I brought it home and did touchups in AI after work.

>get fucking inkscape and stop wasting everyones time with garbage

hey im doing this for free since no one else wanted to do this for that user thats been posting miyata for the past 2 weeks. I dont have free time like you guys, but thats okay since we got 2 other people in here now that can do vectoring!

What groups you into, m8?

after im finished with reimu and the catgirl, ill try it

bodacious, look forward to it, no rush

he most likely just has gimp mixed up with inkscape. since most people download both those programs when they dont want to pay for Adobe products.

not the same guy but
AOA, blackpink, sistar, ladies code, twice (dahyun specifically)

What does one need to create their own sticker store?

google it faggot

What kind of stuff would you be interested in? Like die-cuts of logos and quotes or more like slaps of the individual idols?

I don't actually want to do this but this is what it looks like doing it on illustrator rather than fuckin' gimp.

why is there so much weeb shit in here?
where are all the non-masturbatory cool car stickers?

aw shit that looks sharp, couldn't convince you to do the line art like pic related could I

After having this sit in my schools mail box all winter I finally got my stuff from Bad Decisions.

either or, I know that having a slap for every idol of a given group would make koreaboos real loose with their wallets.... they'll buy multiple copies of an album to get all the individual member's cd art work.... and I'll buy any dahyun sticker that looks decent.

I normally would but I'm already working on a couple of other things and I'm starting school this week+ I'm looking for a normie job so I can't really commit to it sorry :(
desu if the other guy does it on a proper software itll look great, just gimp isn't suited for what he was trying to do.

OSG TRYNA DIE
OSG IS SUICIDE
ILY GUYS
;'(

LOL the entire reason why I put stickers on my shit car is because it's a coping mechanism for how shit my life is. /osg/ is the only thing that makes me giggle anymore. And buy stickers gives me something to look foreword to. Getting mail from one of you guys makes me feel so happy I have no words.

I'm thankful for /OSG/ it gives us car weebs and weirdos a way to express ourselves on our cars that represents the distinct humor we share and Jap callbacks without everything being LOL RANDUM and reddit memes. Plus it's a little cottage industry which is cool.

Agreed. Y'all my niggas

No ho mo tho

These are good

Thanks senpai. Have a cute sakuya

when can i realistically expect mine if i ordered jan 1st

dang that's really hard since everything is 3D. Maybe peeks of idols?

peeks of idols is a fantastic idea

also if you make stuff of certain viral moments people will like it, like Sana's "shy shy shy" youtube.com/watch?v=f4v4WqYbem0 in a peek would be mad

I'd love to make a kill me baby slap design but I'm not too keen on what to do
best I can do is a paper drawing of what I'd want it to look like

or dahyun's "nomue hae" youtube.com/watch?v=peX8Ovr5QzA

it's kinda hard though, I'm going through my folder and I can't find a ton of poses that would make good peeks

yes im a twiceshitter i know i need to branch out

yeah peeks might be difficult, slaps are a good idea if you just get a good snip of an idol and put the text "shy shy shy!" "nomue hae!" in korean on it somewhere

Post it. We can help