Having a kid soon, so a minivan is the mandatory vehicle to get after the crotch fruit has spawned

Having a kid soon, so a minivan is the mandatory vehicle to get after the crotch fruit has spawned.

What is the best minivan?

And why is it the Toyota Previa?

youtu.be/FAwSgTX7dSc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X_yvEfCaLDI
youtube.com/watch?v=uk9FcYQSUMo
youtu.be/EaitHjKo-Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=vkldsfSO_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=zaeloWsRe_s
youtube.com/watch?v=QYXSKto-nVY
youtube.com/watch?v=78InPT4iqlw
youtube.com/watch?v=GD25p7K10g8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuelu1mc47U
youtube.com/watch?v=R-cysy9-Osc
youtube.com/watch?v=BW4xJ6SMeH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not the Mazdaspeed5

Not exactly the most safe, is it?

The '97 got a "Poor" in the Front Overlap Crash Test

(That's the lowest score possible)

Get the Toyota Alphard for maximum comfy

under 2k for awd supercharged version

youtu.be/X_yvEfCaLDI

youtube.com/watch?v=uk9FcYQSUMo

Minus the rims.

Actually looks kinda neat. If I was forced to get a minivan, I'd go with it

>Having a kid soon, so a minivan is the mandatory vehicle to get
You said you're "having a kid," not "having a baseball team."

Why do people like Previas for hoonin'?

Legit question, I think it looks like a fun van but I need technical reasons.

Based Bisi

Rear wheel drive, manual. Supercharged. Mid engine, I think.

Rwd+Supercharged engine = skidz

>SKI MASK
MEIN NEGER. TOFU DRIFT VAN FOREVER
youtu.be/EaitHjKo-Fo

>you'll never drift a Previa on Ebisu Circuit
youtube.com/watch?v=vkldsfSO_bs

Depending on your budget, I'd go for an old Aerostar. That's just me though.

Import a 4x4 Hi-Ace or Delica

Delica is the only choice

This. Jesus, unless you have an MX5 or a scooter, you probably don't need a new vehicle.

>Mid engine
>Rear wheel drive/all wheel drive
Previa has supercar layout.
Previa a best.

>crotch fruit

dajiban

>honda makes MR looking car with FR layout
>toyota makes minivan with MR layout
why is toyota just the best

Alright since yall have a stick up your asses il explain what led to the thread. I have an s13 coupe. My friends joked I would have to get rid of it now and get a mini van.
Same friends and I are planning to go camping in the next month or so.

Thought it would be hilarious to show up in an offroad camping ready minivan. My dads Previa Is the car I learned to drive in and the car i first picked up my gf in. There is one near me for $750.

Get something more practical, like a Ferrari.

>buying a car for a joke
why do retards have children?

>just a prank bro haha goteeem

social experiment gone awry

I would just sell it after having fun and break even or close to it.

>cant have fun and you are stupid if you do.

>kid
>leather seats and nice interior

get a turbo Caravan

>so a minivan is the mandatory vehicle
No it isn't you faggot

Honestly leather seats are the best with a kid, easy as fuck to clean

buy a wagon of some variety. you really dont need a minivan. Some older american wagon barges have front bench seats so your wife and your wifes son can sit in the front, and the backseat folds down to have miles of shit hauling space

Or get a camry wagon ffs dont get a cuckvan/suv you will hate yourself

>when they didn't paved mount akina pass yet

Why the fuck do you need a 7+ seater when you have ONE child. You're never going to have more than you, your partner, and the child in the car, and that's a total of 3 people. Easily hatchback or sedan territory, station wagon if you really need the space.

Jesus fuck I'm sick of retarded normies thinking that they need to but a shitbox van to carry 1 or 2 kids. You're only going to shit up the road even more with your pretentious "family car".

>mfw my father used to drive me around in a Delta Integrale HF as soon as I was 3 months old

Don't have a fat wife and watch your baby's diet and you will be fine, just don't go for a two seaters

Even a 2+2 works for a family with two kids under 10 years old

Once women have one kid you can't stop them from having more. They get addicted to the vaginal trauma your dick could never give them, and having an excuse to not work.

get a 911, it has four seats

you could always put a kid in the frunk too

Get a longroof you sissy.

Do you have money?

If the door line tapered up to the roof at the back, this would be a prefect caricature of modern car design.

This. A mini van is huge overkill for one child & you only need one if you have 3 or more. A wagon or SUV is more than enough for 2. Hell, a 3rd row Traverse or Acadia is enough for 3. I drove my two little shits in a Wrangler TJ for over a year w no issues.

Jesus, OP. Do you even procreate bro? Slow your roll & get something less cucked while you can. Take it from an old fag. You'll miss these days.

Delica

>need a minivan to haul around and protect my 1.5 children
>I KNOW I'LL BUY A 25 YEAR OLD TOYOTA BECAUSE MEMES

>mandatory

Nigger, I bought a Challenger Hellcat after my two kids were born. A while back I drove it to Home Depot with wife and kids in the car. Park next to a minivan with a tired looking man getting out. Looks at me and says something to the effect of, "Man that's an awesome car, I'd buy one if I didn't have kids." His wife gives him an eat shit look. I glance over at him and say, "Yeah, it's pretty nice," as I pull my two kids out of the back. You could see the blood drain from this poor bastard's face.

Can you still abort him and buy a miata?

Yep, MR like a real super car.

>And why is it the Toyota Previa?
I like the Previa. But it's shit.
>but muh Mid-engined minivan
It's an engineering dead-end. it's also the least-safe minivan out there
>but safety doesn-
fuck off retard. You're carting around your progeny. Your legacy. If you're in an accident because Stacy in her Mercedes GLA was texting, you want that little fucker to survive.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaeloWsRe_s

Get a fucking Honda Odyssey, Ford Windstar, Dodge Caravan, or Plymouth Voyager
>but muh sportiness.

You can have a fun minivan.
The V6 Odysseys have a J35 V6 that you can manual swap with an Acura TL parts car. Bisimoto famously did it, then boosted the V6 to 1000 HP
youtube.com/watch?v=QYXSKto-nVY
The 4 cylinder Caravans can swap in the 2.4L turbo and 5 speed manual from the Dodge Neon SRT4
youtube.com/watch?v=78InPT4iqlw
The Ford Windstar is based on the Taurus platform, so you can swap in the 3.0L/3.2L Yamaha SHO motor with no trouble, or swap in the 4.6L DOHC Modular V8 from the Lincoln Continental.
youtube.com/watch?v=GD25p7K10g8
The Mazda 5 is based on the Mazda 3 with everything from the 3 swapping over. And it's available with a manual
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuelu1mc47U

kek

Ford Flex with awd is safer.
Ford Focus Turnier ST if you are europoop

>Ford Flex

Wow, have never heard about it before (europoor) but it's one of the ugliest things I have ever seen.

Looks like pathologically obese mini cooper.

That's why they're cheap.
You're having one fucking kid though. You don't need a minivan. Buy a hatchback if you want.

What a cuck i drive a skyline, the wife has a wrx and we have 2 kids, dont be a meme

>Open your first post by saying "I'm having a kid so I have to buy a minivan"
>give no further context
>wonder why people think you're acting like a soccer mom

which makes them fucking perfect. Top trim Ecoboost models get the same AWD system and the same 365 HPP twin turbo 3.5L V6 as the Ford Taurus SHO.
youtube.com/watch?v=R-cysy9-Osc

If you're talking about the Del Sol, that's FF.

If I had 3+ kids, I'd buy a one of these for my wife to lug the little shits around. 7 seats and cavernous inside, also surprisingly not shit to drive.

So far, a Mondeo wagon suffices as the family hauler though.

These get fierce body sway i guess

Family I know had one, was very well maintained..

one day while driving swerve to avoid road debris or whatever.. and trigger sway.. suspension folds up oragami style, van tucks wheel and rolls

Kills the dauther and the grandmother in the van. Dad watches the whole thing unfold from behind in different car.

They fold up like tinfoil in any wreck

Toyota minivan.. not even once...especially not a previa....

>having a kid
>needs a van

You are what is wrong with this world.

only good van is a chevy van

buy one and ls swap it

having a minican with only one children is a reallife meme just get a big sedan

XDXDXDXDXD

LOL OP U SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE SHOWED THEM
SO FUNNY

YOU SOLD YOUR RARE(ISH) FUN USABLE CAR FOR A POS VAN

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH YOU

Lol

did she drop any good loot?

Never said id sell the shitbox13 .

Spooped

kys op

this is a good choice. Not really anything wrong with it

also vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=BW4xJ6SMeH8

Can you even set up modern kid seats in a Previa?

The real bitch about having kids isn't that you *need* something like a mini-van, but rather than you need something post-2000ish with the modern child restraint anchors. (with enough back seat space to accommodate said child restraint, obviously).

If you're dead-set on a mini-van, Odyssey is the top of the heap for the US market. Not cheap, but the nicest all around.

But really, it's your first kid. Almost anything with a back seat will do, though coupes can get rather inconvenient when it comes to getting your spawn strapped into the munchkin bucket.

Get a Chevy van this body style
The parts are easy to find and super cheap and they are reliable

Honda Odyssey. Best selling minivan. No the dodge caravan and chrysler Pacifica sales are combined so it appears they have more sales.

If you're white and not genetic trash, then that's a good thing.

If you're a shitskin or whatever, then get a vasectomy or pull out.

>needing a minivan for the sake of one kid

I never got this.

It was designed before they were crash testing literally everything, what do you expect?

and the kids love it

> so a minivan is the mandatory vehicle to get after the crotch fruit has spawned

WTF are u gay faggot

>Suburban/Tahoe
>Excursion/Expedition
>not getting american freedom

WHEW LAD

The way I see it, you have two options

>Option One
Buy some Toyotakawasaki Suzuki Honda POS, chop your manhood off at your wife's request, let Tyrone plow your wife for you, and die a silly cuckold.

>Option two
Buy this and show your wife that you are not a silly cuckold and that you would like to keep your manhood

>Fiat product

it's a fucking dodge durango with a retarded grille

captcha stop drive

>Buy a rebadged FCA crossover that exists solely as a cash cow for badgewhores.

And back to the suburbs with you, delusional middle class mother who bought a base model X1 with no options.

>plug-in masterati with the bones of a chrysler minivan
>"keeping your manhood"

fuckin lol.

Unless you are doing a road trip from Canada to Mexico an Oldsmobile Calais should be enough.

But only the retarded buy GM sedans willingly

Glad to see the poverty brigade is out in force today

Honda oddessy

DUDE
Lumina APV.
You know you want one.

Rather have the Siloutte, it's the Cadillac of minivans