Im looking to by a v8 dodge charger as my first car

im looking to by a v8 dodge charger as my first car
any advice on what i should look out for?

niggers mostly since its a nigger car

Yeah, look out for ChryslerDodge products and get a 6k Accord.

>Fiat as a first car
Keksplosion

A 1970 440 charger

The police constantly pulling you over because they thought you were black. Because it's a nigger car that, boy

>tfw bought a 4th gen and literally get followed by cops every time im on a surface street
it's raining? oh, let me follow this guy and make sure he doesn't touch the double yellow or break the speed limit in this residential, oh it's raining? lemme make sure he's got his headlights and wipers on, oh and since it's raining that nigra better not be doing the full 25 through here jesus I swear m8

Op here ok i really want to get this car

i really dont care cuz im white and i dont smoke weed anymore or drink and drive is it still worth it

i do live in police state tho

senpai just grab some 90s f-body and bolt on till your heart's content, chargers look like trash these days

Then you shouldn't have bought a nigger mobile

They're solid cars. Are you getting the 5.7 or 6.4?

what if i just put on a bumper sticker to make me look white?

like a NRA bumper sticker or something

now you look like a black guy that loves guns

5.7 bro

>not wanting a rebadged Holden VF

Yeah, sure, put a "Vote Hillary" bumper sticker on it and hope for the best...

Could work, just find one of those "Proud father of _____" stickers for a local elementary school or something

how about a hilliary for prison one haha

The tree you will wrap it around.

good advice

I never got the hate.

08 Charger with 170k on it, tinted windows too.

Only times ive been pulled over is when I broke the law. I raced this dude in an i8, both of us went over 100mph. Cop was hidden. I slowed down and pulled over as soon as I saw him cuz I knew it was game over.

Got a slap on the wrist, said I had a nice car and not to ruin it getting into street races.

Icing on the cake was that the i8 guy got pulled over and was being handcuffed.

>Buys nig car
>Acts suprised when he gets treated like a nog

5.7 L V8 is a good engine but would recommend swapping the tires for better ones since the eagle f1 245s are way too small for 390 lb-ft to the rear

That ZF 8 speed is the GOAT of automatic trans right now. Its rev-matched so when youre hotting the corners hard it will hold the gear instead of just upshifting while mid-corner.

Have a 15' SRT 392 with the 8 speed so I have some experience with it.

370 horsepower on a sedan that weighs more than some SUV's? Must feel slow as shit.

Sweet, bulky ride. I can see the beauty within, even if nignogs niggered it. Just dont slap 20'' and specially do not chrome them

Walls