What is this bullshit?

What is this bullshit?

Do I have to ask my mom to be the primary driver? Wonder how much they'll still try to charge me as an occasional driver anyways.

I don't even get how this shit works because somehow a subaru BRZ with comprehensive and collision is cheaper somehow. What's so bad about a 10 year old econobox?

>A million dollars worth of liability

How old are you? What does your record look like? I'm 19 with an LTZ z71 Silverado and one wreck and I'm a couple thousand cheaper

>One Million Dollars Liability
Is this some kind of meme? What do you need that much coverage for?

I have a Chevy 3500 and my comp is only 90 a month. how fucked up is your driving record?

This what the fuck op, get legal minimum

The fuck are you talking about? I have 3 million liability

law suits when you drive over a lawyer's foot

>Ontario Insurance

that million dollar liability is the minimum

>24
>male
>pay $50 a month for my '94 civic hatch with slightly above minimum coverage
>pay $27.50 a month for minimum coverage on my tacoma

how the fuck is that possible. I cant remember ever paying over $600 for 6mo premium

so yeah op. Pic related is what I'm currently paying $100 per month for with my 63 year old good record retired married dad as the primary driver with some Buick Allure also on the policy.

its a combination of our liberal provincial government, "free" healthcare, privatized insurance, and body work shops that charge $4000 for fix a scratched door.

Now don't even get me started on motorcycle insurance.

how bad is that? my buddy pays $17/mo for his cbr1000rr

Please don't do this.

there's a good chance that would be about $1700/month here. if your 60 and have been riding since you could get your moto license it might drop down to about $800. and you would have to pay for an entire year at a time.

sheeeiiiit. for context the guy I was referring to has too many fucking speeding tickets to count. he is a vet though so he gets some good deals for insurance.

forgot to mention, late 20's

What company are you with? I pay $224 a month for my Nissan pickup.

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaha

Is this normal in Canada to pay nearly $10,000 a year in auto insurance?

Fucking hilarious. "Free medical" but insurance companies ride your ass on other shit. There is no free lunch.

It's just Ontario. I guess that tree huggers destroy cars all the time. In Quebec insurance aren't that expensive.

QC here
>20yo
>literally 15$/month for my old Mercedes
>12$/month for late Ford Ranger
>20$/month 2001 Subaru 2.5RS
>Used to pay 144$/month when I had Japanese imported vehicles.
How the fuck is 6k-10k/year on car insurance even real

Must be a car involved in a lot of accidents, it was cheaper for me to insure a Lance delta intergale or RX7 than a basic mk3 golf