Fiat 124 spyder

Thoughts on these? I am thinking about getting one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wFuuAfYdnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's literally a Miata with a body kit from the least-reliable automaker in the world. Get the genuine article instead.

>It's literally a Miata with a body kit and an entirely different smaller displacement turbo engine
FTFY

Larger mx-5 with a turbo, alot more comfortable than the Miata but with some of the problems carried over by Fiat's inginuity

If you want to hear tractor sounds at 18PSI, get the 500 Abarth, if you want it to power the correct set of wheels, dole out for the 124.

>least-reliable
>problems carried over by Fiat

I was hoping the mazda would buffer the shitty fiatness

I love the look, and the handling is supposed to be tight

Miata but better and not owned by faggots.

>500 Abarth
heard those are fun too

my pic is apparently really bad, I hadn't opened it since i took it quickly

No they aren't.

They are just sad copies of real 'cars of the people' just like the new VW Beetle.

A fucking fashion statement for faggot hipsters.

They can be, wait another year for the bottom to really fall out on the resale value and pick one up cheap.

Why would you suggest that when all the money you saved by buying it cheap is just going to be spent on repairs later on?

Found
In
Aoad
Tead

Worst than the Miata in every conceivable way.
About the only good thing, which is even debatable is I think it looks a bit nicer than the Miata, but a lot of people don't share my opinion. Also, more expensive by far if you want the Semi-decent Abarth version.

>worse than a miata

>miata literally cant turn without oversteering

the fiata is the ugliest car i have seen deadass famo

>faggot bus rider who never drove a car

>lol cant turn

It's a tiny Mustang

Turbo Camaro is faster AND cheaper.

Riceniggers and Pastaniggers on suicide watch.

>lol cant turn

It's better than the ND in every other than
>high strung 1.4 engine pushing 22psi stock that gave a reviewer a CEL at 500 miles
>turbolag
>slower
>heavier
>longer
>number steering
But hey at least it makes up for all of that with a slightly larger cargo capacity in the trunk.

Between this and RF, I'll stick with the RF unless Fiat drops a hardtop rally version

Why is the RF so pretty? I know it conflicts with muh fast manual roof muh reliability muh weight reduction
(arguably helps with weight distribution actually)
but it's so pretty I feel like I can forgive it

>1 press car with a minor issue means all the cars are suddenly shit
>implying turbo lag is a bad thing
>implying you can't tune the motor to make a ton of more power
>implying you can't reprogram the steering to be the same as the Miata

Friendly reminder that the Spider handles better than the Miata

youtube.com/watch?v=4wFuuAfYdnw

only according to that one MT vid on that particular course
>jalopnik
is split 50/50 on it and C&D and R&T think the Miata is superior and the Fiata is a "literally why" car

There's one at the local dealer, it looks much better in person than in the pics. I'd pursue it but doesn't really fit since I'm having a kid soon

base is uggo
abarth is good looking
stock power is a waste, tune the bitch to 230whp as soon as you get it

>uncork the exhaust for Ferrari noises
>obnoxious BOV
>80s turbo lag
Much potential

Friendly reminder that euro-centric engine tunes are rubbish. They make shit all power unless you are bouncing off the limiter because that's how they pass EU emissions regs.

Motor Trend made a great video about it. It's literally a slightly larger Miata with a worse (but better sounding) engine and a much better suspension. The regular one is gay but the Abarth one is pretty cool.

You never drove one.

looks good sounds good, but i can't deal with fiat

The only thing Fiat in the car is the engine which is also the only reliable thing they make

It's a comfortable Miata with a (very reliable!) Turbo, that's it. Would buy.

yeah but having to tell my dad i bought fiat

Get an Abarth

Your father is a stupid and ignorant faggot who knows shit about Fiat and cars in general.
Tell him that.

he said he'll kick your ass