boring shit
stale bread

Other urls found in this thread:

1130cc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no you arent

post cock

who can into winter riding here?

How many screws did that take? Was just thinking about how people get spiked tires and shit.

not sure i got a 1000 of them for $16 probably have enough to 2 more bikes
these are just 3/8" #6 zip tips
proper studs are installed from the inside out instead of just stuck in the lugs

Not meeeee :( But ive got sleds for that
All of our snow is almost melted anyways though because of this retardedly warm weather

>warm weather
its the exact opposite here
yard is starting to turn to permafrost
digging the vintage sled back there too

Why

Racing yea. But what about touring?

Meant for Obviously

negroes

I want to buy a dual sport

what do you guys recommend me?

what?

Op says better rider. Post racing pic. What about better at touring style riding?

What percentage of road/dirt riding do you want it for?

Where abouts are you located? Southern ontario here and the worst part is that we will get a good foot of snow, then it will rain, then freeze, then melt then repeat. Basically makes snowmobiling shit and riding bikes shit. And thanks, my dad likes collecting vintage sleds that he grew up on. That one they only built in our city so its pretty neet

im not OP though and what even makes a good touring rider?
how long you can avoid a starbucks?

Washington state here, being on the west of the cascades we usually get fuckall for snow in the lowlands

Damn thats a nice picture, and we usually have lots of snow from mid december to mid march, but the last 3 or so years we have had much less snow and alot warmer weather

Do engine serials match frame VINs on Jap Bikes? And how can I check if a engine serial is legit without self-incriminating myself?

Hahahaha. I had a hearty lil kek at that m8.
Everyone's different and I'm sure everyone has a different idea of what "touring" is.
I just enjoy road trips and everything that goes along with it.

Ducati REPRESENT

>tfw i can't ride for 2 months

fuck off nigger loving ducuckti nobike fagget

Broken again?

I'm broken not the bike

more dirt riding i think

Those rims look outta place

>calls a guy who post his bike a nobike
Dbt ladies and gentlemen

They're actually black i need to wipe the bird shit off

>tfw when you start getting bored of your bike

This always happens like 2 months after I get a new one

guy wants $10,000 for this

Cruisers are factory stance. Would you pay $10,000 for a stanced bike?

Go on a scenic road trip. Those are always fun

broome is dat u

10/10
Would ride to daytona bike week and Sturgis

where do i get this jacket

Probably the local bdsm shop

It's just a bomber.

Thoughts on my new jacket?

I am thrilled.

Vincent price, is that you?

Reposting because more opinion needed.

>Suzuki Across (GSX250F) which has a sweet lockable boot and is pretty aesthetic, but slightly heavier
>Honda CBR250RR (MC22) which is nearly 20kg and probably more fun if I ever took it to the track, and could maybe add panniers but I'm not sure

Which one, /dbt/? I sway between one and the other almost daily now, it's driving me insane. Both have an insane 18500 (across) or 19500 (MC) redline, so is the weight really going to be that noticeable if I ever decide to do gymkhana stuff as well?

fuck off nobike come back when you have a bike cuckold

Harley road king.

WR250R is the best all around dirt capable dual sport that can still reasonably attain highway speeds.

Less than 300lbs wet
~30hp
Quality modern suspension
Fuel injected
6 Speeds
Aluminum frame
Legendary Yamaha quality and reliability.
70 miles per gallon
~100mph top speed, 75mph cruise no problem all day long.
Smooth balanced practically rattle/buzz free motor.

It doesn't get much better. Next best is the DRZ400 and those are known to blow themselves up, are heavy as shit, require more maintenance, have ancient 90's suspension, ancient 90's steel frame, 400cc and only makes a couple more horsepower than the WR250R, only 5 speeds, rattly/vibey as fuck, narrower gear spread and generally terrible on either highway or dirt, cannot be geared well for both, etc.

The across has a tiny fuel tank. Just put luggage on a regular 250.

new helmet

>250

Collecting meme helmets is fun user

Why haven't you bought an amusing helmet cover yet?

Because I already have maymay helmets. Why cover um up?

post em

Saw someone riding with one of these the other day. Screamed "autistic dude that needed attention but didn't know how to get it"

Would it be gay to wear this?

Meh. I've posted um before.

Because I haven't found teletubbies covers yet.

I'd rock that on my sweet HOG

desert 100? On an Xr400R? You might be my twin

You look like a power ranger.

Not me.

Riding on the highway (60 MPH) to class tomorrow in 39F weather. It'll be the first time riding in about a month and a half because the ice and snow is FINALLY melting in the morning and we're getting some rain.

How the fuck can I keep my face and neck warm? Even with my helmet tabs closed my face and neck still get cold as fuck in those temperatures.

Omg nobody fucking asked so fucking gay pls kys fagget

redigale standing by :^)

alri billionaire

you take your moms car dumbass unless you really really want to soak your bike in salt water as you ride while giving your fingers hypothermia

face isn't a big issue as much as toes/fingers.

RED TWO STANDING BY

My state doesn't use salt, I have very warm waterproof boots and gloves, and you didn't answer my question.

balaclava.
what the fuck do you think they were designed for bank robberies or something?

That's what I thought of too, but wasn't sure if the material would be sufficient to keep me warmer at the higher speeds due to the quite large wool weave balaclavas have. I've never worn one so that's why I'm posting here.

Do you recommend a three hole or single hole balaclava?

I'd get the MC22.

you only get out what you get in, your fault for not working on your riding.

Came to lurk and thread is dead
Sad face is sad

What did you do today, user?

Nothing crazy. Just worked. Will be off next wed. So that'll be nice.
How about yourself?

> tfw finally have contact lenses so removing / putting on helmet is now just one action
NOICE

Only the finest of shitbikes, the aircooled, invincible, carbureted, vacuum petcock, bush pig, the incomparable DR650.

Oh nothin really, deliveries were pretty dead today. Ended up just putting around Hollywood, went home and slept. Pretty dull day

which gta is that

Slow days are always nice. Be nice to have one of those today
Hopefully by the time I get back home the roads are cleared up so I can go do some scenic as fuck rides

Get a scarf. I usually wrap a scarf around my face and neck when it's cold. You can wrap it around your face and stuff the ends in your jacket and you don't even have to tie it.

It's actually comfy af desu senpai

Gta-z

Cleaned up, I assume snow/salt? Where yah live?

Virginia. Lay week it got something like 10 inches.va is slow to do anything worth roads. So I'm hoping by next week all should be good to go.
Vdot uses a salt/sand mixture on the roads

Last* week

Am I cunt for removing my muffler purely to buzz through tunnels?

Yes. Yes you are.

I just put my decibel killer on my Yoshi exhaust and it's honestly much more enjoyably to ride. I can still hear it plenty, but it's not as annoying to other people now. Also no more popping when coasting to a stop.

Ahh gross, it's starting to not get dark as fast out here, which is nice. Sun's been setting at 4:30 in the bloody afternoon.

Why are you guys always so mean? ):

I'm nice

Me too!

Pic related

I've just settled for the earbud life. Exhaust is only half the noise on my bike

watching this is comfy af

Usually, but title passes with frame, not engine.

Your local police or sheriff or DMV can run numbers. Ask any of those. It's not incrimininating, just ask and say you are considering buying a used machine and believe in covering your ass. That's better than buying one and losing it! If it has a clear title in the seller's name I don't run numbers, and if it doesn't I don't buy except as parts.

Clear title or walk away. I immediately transfer title when I buy a vehicle to get it in the system and I get a hard copy printed on the spot for my records because titles do drop out of the system. That saved my ass on a BSA by allowing me to have the title re-entered into the DMV system.

all the webms we see here are people riding, I like this too

Go here and supply YEAR and mileage when asking.

1130cc.com/

Also forever end the mongoloid Veeky Forums custom of low data posts. No one wants to interrogate you when giving you free help.

I sewed the ends together on my scarf which is even better because no need to tuck in collar to retain it. Just loop around neck then put on helmet. Seals very well.

Found the dbt fb page