DLC2.

>those slow straight sword swings
DaS3 was a mistake.

Are you ready for more weapons with generic movesets

>drake sword and knight shield
Why do people do this to themselves?

literally woolie

>only one DLC left
>only one chance for them to bring over bone fist or puzzling stone sword type weapons
ahhhh

Is there a guide that tells you to get both? The Drake Sword is good, but the Knight Shield is purely for fashion, other shields are better.

Pat will never stop being wrong about everything

it's the most painful one yet
it'd be 100% better if pat had been bound and gagged from the beginning and didn't get to say shit

>you'll need 60 Strength to wield them
>they'll weigh something like 25 or 30, forcing you to invest in Fashion with Havel's +2 and FaP +2
>they'll be slow as fuck and have less hyperarmor than regular UGS, meaning you'll be poisebroken super easy
>they won't be infusable or buffable, so you can't even infuse Heavy to get more out of them
>the heavy stat investment means you won't be able to use anything but Str weapons on that character, not even side-investing in Faith

I mean, I want to be wrong, but I know I won't be.

It'll probably also be a quality weapon.

>500 AR and low multipliers on L1s

Miyazaki was a mistake

Best weapons for DaS1 paladin build?

Are you ready for
>DualUltraGreatsword

i want to know what you guys are talking about

So was DLC2 confirmed to take palce in Londor ?

Whoever designed Iron Keep in SotFS deserves to be fucking hanged from the nearest tree.

>let's just pust 5 heavy armored knights right around every corner
>let's also not forget to put npc invader 10 seconds after the bonfire and have him invade no matter how many times he's been killed
>also, let's give them x-ray vision, twice the attack range of melee builds, and have them track players until the very last wind-up frame
>oh and by the way, just in case players will try to run past them after dying to smelter demon, let's stack 8 archers/casters on a tiny bridge so that those faggots will have to fight their way every time they die to smelter
End me.

do you know any other capitals of hollows ever mentioned in franchise
i mean, i would be glad if that's the city of angels but everything points at londor
though maybe angels are from londor as well

Apparently the next DLC is called something like "City of the Dead" but also uses the same words for Profaned Capital and Hollows. So it's very possible for it to be named "Capital of Hollows" which might also be Londor.

Or it could be return to Undead Burg, who knows.

super best friends are finally playing ds1 and it's hot garbage

Based on the strings people have managed to dig up, yes. It literally references something called the City of Hollows.

alonne pussies die in 3 hits from any real weapon
>let's also not forget to put npc invader 10 seconds after the bonfire and have him invade no matter how many times he's been killed
what kind of bullshit is this, there are 2 npc invaders you have to kill once

Not quite, but it's very likely.
So far we have a name in the files that comes out to "Capital of Hollows" in translation, and an NPC ID named CapitalKnight that was added with DLC1 corroborating it.

>city of hollows
>and you can bet your ass there's going to be a lot of abyssal enemies as well
better rev up those pyromancers boys
some shit needs purging

He's in company of champions.

Of course I bait them out one by one, my point is that it takes 15 minutes just to reach smelter demon after every death.

DLC2 wheeeeeeen
>inb4 late march

i hope we at least get a trailer in january

>DaS1
Anyone in 67-103 SL range wants to summon me for anything? I'm really lonely. Eu btw
i've been sitting at Artorias' fog for ten minutes now

>Abyss Dragon hinted at in item descriptions
>Dual Ultra Greatsword wielding knights in the files

It's gonna be a nightmare on wheels.

>3
If you're not oneshotting them you're dumb

Zwei kills them in 2. Do you have a +9 weapon in Iron keep, or are you just retarded?

Fume knight is the first thing that came to mind

The run to Sir Alonne is worse.

Fume is ugs+ss, and he drops ss ten seconds in
besides, it's a generic enemy

You never have to fight more than 3 at once.
>losing to smelter

There was code found in the game files called DLC2_MIYAKONOMOUJA.

Miyako no mouja (都の亡者) literally means "Capital of the dead", but they refer to Hollows as "the dead" (亡者) in the JP version, so the localized name would be Capital of Hollows.

Since Londor is decribed as the "land of hollows" in the Hollow's Ashes description (or more specifically, "country of Hollows" (亡者の国) in the JP version), it's likely that the DLC will take place in the capital of Londor.

>slash damage in The Land of Heavily Armored Knights

So you really are dumb

Craftsman hammer and other strike weapons will easily oneshot them even at base requirements

>Do you have a +9 weapon in Iron keep
Are you implying that's difficult? You can have a +10 weapon super easy in DaS2, just go pursuer - ruin sentinels and bellbong for a bit

>I never died to a boss on my first attempt ever
>le git gud meme eks dee

Sana says so, but he's a fucking sham. "Hurr DLC spells for DS2" and it's shit like Velstadt and Nashandra's projectiles swapped with a regular spell through CE.

I cannot imagine a world where the DLC won't be in Carim, but everything including Sana says Londor.

>they combine ugs into greatscissors

To sir Alonne you can actually run through the whole level and enter boss fog, it's just pretty hard.

ok guys so, if given the choice:
bloodborne 2 or dark souls 4/demon souls2?

there's a new from game this year for sure

>dealing ~900 damage in one hit
>at Iron Keep
If you kept farming souls and chunks like a faggot and went in on SL200 with +9 weapon, sure.

>hey it's really easy if you do all this meta shit i wrote and pvp for two hours
So why are you being such a faggot again?

Just finished demon's souls for the first time. I was loving how different it looked at first and it turned out to be a good game as expected but it was a little bland and the bosses were piss easy. I also didn't think the false king was going to be the true last boss. I was expecting to go back and spend near 300k on strength to fight the actual last boss after the nexus opened up etc. I recently finished ds1 for the first time too and that was a bit disappointing also, mainly because the bosses were shit again.

Maybe I'm biased but I prefer ds2 and 3 over demons and ds1. Ok, maybe saying ds2 is better than those is a little harsh but ds3 definitely is and bloodborne is better than all of them for multiple reason imo.

Tempted to sell my recently bought ps3 now as I can't really see myself wanting to replay demons and ds1 again.

>do all this meta shit i wrote
not that dude but killing pursuer and then ruin sentinels is "meta shit?"
news to me my dude i thought it was pve

>capital of Londor
>it's called Anor Londor

Bloodborne 2 with decent PvP this time and no Chalice Dungeons.

What's the rough ratio of Ashy Estus->Real Estus I should have for my Pyro build going through the game?
Do I just get a Fire Axe or use the Deep Battleaxe and just hack my way through the game

straight swords LOL more like HOMO SWORDS XD

DS3 has the best bosses, you're not wrong.
Outside of artorias and Biggie/Smalls, the DaS1 bosses have been obliterated by the passage of time.

Uhm user, doesn't Miyako no Mouja mean Capital's dead person? As in, a hollow from the Capital.

>there's a new from game this year for sure
It's Armored Core 6.

Can i get my Dark Souls 2 2?

2 Estus, 13 Ashen
Attune Great Heal and end up with way more heals
Ez gaem

I'm looking for some nice all-round greatsword or any heavier weapons which can stunlock enemies and players, which weapon should I use(Quality build)?

I mostly rolled with Uchigatana which I'm slowly getting sick of.

Artorias is fairly outdated as well, though still solid.
Manus is still quite original even though he's just dark-themed Flamelurker at his core.

>he thinks from hasn't totally abandoned armored core

The Dual Greatswords will be like the Smelter Hammer where they take a lot of stat investment but are fun and do good damage
PLEASE

A new Armored Core was already confirmed, user.

The full text is:
>DLC2_MIYAKONOMOUJA_SEISYOKUSYA_AOMUKEDEAD
>DLC2_MIYAKONOMOUJA_SEISYOKUSYA_IKARING

If they've been mistranslating it, do you have any light you could shed on that?

Yep. I admit i'm a console fag so bloodborne was my first souls game and souls 2 was my second, then ds3. I obviously played ds3 and bloodboren with much better graphics and consistent frame rate than demons and ds1 but it was more than that. Everything (even in ds3) had a better pace to it. Half of the bosses actually felt threatening and here I was thinking all along that the bosses were always the main deal with these games. Well in demons and ds1 it didn't feel that way at all for me. Ds1's world was more connected and well done but I found it tedious at times. Besides that connected feel, everything about bloodborne and ds3 was better imo.

Is there a release date for DLC2?

>mfw it's real news
who the fuck even plays armored core, I want my bb2 so pc fags can cry some more

January 25th.

>ds3 and bloodborne
>more consistent frame rate than DeS and DaS1
>on a fucking console
lmfao

Bloodborne ported to PC. Yeah, I know it'll never happen so long as Sony thinks it's the only thing keeping the PS4 afloat, but still.

I'm pretty sure Miyazaki's intent on ending Dark Souls for at least the forseeable future after DLC2, his interview implies that it's something he might re-visit much later but not immediately.

That being said, I recently got AC1 via emu, holy shit PS1 controls suck ass, it's like I'm playing Goldeneye 64 or something.

>SEISYOKUSYA
聖職者(せいしょくしゃ、希: kλῆρος、羅: clerus、英: clergy, cleric
miyazaki is showing his hate boner for clerics again
>inb4 Havel

Meant to reply.

DS1 remastered.
But just like, fix the graphics and framerate and netcode. Leave everything else the same.
It's the only game of the series that offers all forms of combat as valid.

>AC1 via emu

Start with Silent Line or Nexus. 1 and 2 era games are too dated.

>after DLC2

W-WAIT THERE WON'T BE ANY OTHER DLCS AFTER THAT?

>fix the graphics and framerate and netcode
it's called dark souls pc

Loving every second

I'm saying bloodborne and ds3 on the ps4 have a more consistent frame rate than demons and ds1 on the ps3 you mong.

With the exception that don't you, fucking idiot.

>emulate Armored Core 2, heard it was the most successful one

>D-pad up and down to move forward and backward, left and right do nothing
>L1 and R1 to move left and right
>L2 and R2 to move the camera up and down

Even if BB2 will happen, it won't be out this year. Maybe announced at E3 or something at most. The DaS3 DLC2 will lilkely be the only new Souls/BB content this year.

The graphics are still fucked and the animations were designed around 30fps, letting it run at 60 can actually cause gamebreaking bugs.
Netcode isnt fixed at fucking all without community tools that you have to hope the other guy is using.

yeah but while they're at it they need to completely remodel end game areas like izalith and duke's archives/crystal cave. Blightown too. Complete overhaul. Do that, fix the backstab meta, and I'm for it

Yeah, it's just 2 planned.

>completely remodel end game areas like izalith and duke's archives/crystal cave
Oh man having them go back and actually finish the shit parts that just got rushed out because of deadlines would be awesome

I'm a "production order" snob. I know that the games stop being related to each other after 2, but I also want to experience the whole thing.

Splatoon sold millions more copies on the PS4 than Bloodborne did.
And Madden is on a level beyond either of them.
I can't imagine Sony thinks BB is what's selling their machines.

Weren't the King's Field controls the same ?

>you have to hope the other guy is using
you don't
netcode fix simply hooks up the first IP for you, the rest is done naturally and doesn't require another party to use it

My first words were "i'm a console fag"

Stay angry my dude.

>I also want to experience the whole thing.

You're going to experience quite a lot of shit getting there. Do yourself a favor and still skip Nine Breaker.

Was Duke's Archives rushed? I always liked the area.

And I bet it will another 1 hour long tiny DLC. Fuck this.

the second part of it with crystal cave was rushed as fuck. Those trees gave my eyes cancer

Considering both DLCs have the same price, they will likely have roughly the same amount of content.

Crystal Caves definitely was.

could you do this with the Greatsword (UGS)?

>tfw didn't even buy the first one
I won't buy the other one either if it doesn't bring some unique areas and weapons.