Why do you never see trucks like pic related in Europe?

Why do you never see trucks like pic related in Europe?

Here they are considered a staple of masculinity.

Is it because Europeans are low-test?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just use a god damn van.

>Is it because Europeans are low-test?
Yes. Half of all white males are castrated at birth in yurope

European "men" are scared of pickups because they are sissified, so they drive little fiat and vw cuckboxes instead.

How do have a front end loader dump mulch, gravel, dirt into a van. It also seems much easier to load pallets of stone into a truck than a van.

Ops truck is for a fuck boy.

Why do you never see muscle cars like pic related in Europe?

Here they are considered a staple of masculinity.

Is it because Europeans are low-test?

>Here they are considered a staple of masculinity.

Why are you front end loading mulch, gravel, dirt and pallets of stone into your private vehicle? Has America not heard of the groundbreaking new innovation called the trailer yet?

>Masculinity
Yeah, no. If anything they are a staple of "low-test" compensating microdicks that think driving a leviathan will somehow make them more manly.

So literally the opposite you fucking degenerate. Brits must actually be comfortable with they're dongs since they don't require some "manly" behemoth to get around.

lmao file name says chevy lifted but its a ford retard

It's a pickup truck because you can pick stuff up with it. Especially down a trail where a trailer could get you stuck, as far as being stock, trucks are more versatile.

With that perspective, it also makes sense that Europe would have vans and Aussies have UTEs.

Do you pick up stuff down a trail with your spotless pickup truck with high gloss wheels a lot?

>staple of masculinity

lol good one its a tool for getting from a to b

In my country at least they get taxed way too much, they've overpriced

also we don't base our identity on the vehicle we drive like Americans do

because unlike americans, we need to be able to turn

>Here they are considered a staple of masculinity.
maybe by some low test manchildren lmao. there is nothing more cringeworthy than compensating with a large car.
just like manlets compensating with lifting.

>because unlike americans, *our roads can only handle twingo size vehicles*

Meme answer; because we're cucks

Other answer; taxation, vehicle classification and license requirements, the sheer size of it, costly fuel and american vehicles generally not viewed to be of great quality

Some are completely fucking crazy about them and will pay/do just about anything to own one. Like this guy here, who drives this F350 registered as a normal passenger vehicle. In addition to himself he can load the entire thing with... 900lbs!

Coworker drives a Ram SRT10 double cab in Germany. Chiptuned, LPG converted, registered from march to october with a winter beater Skoda because the thing immediately spins out of control on wet cobblestone.

1 - A lot of Europe was built before cars and many of the roads aren't as wide or, uh, straight as they are in the US.

2 - European countries put VERY large import, engine size, vehicle size, and emissions taxes on such vehicles.

3 - Half of America loves redneck lifestyle...

having used both, it's easier with a pickup if its a real pickup. If you are in some tiny euro commie country and can not have multiple vehicles i can see how renting a trailer would be the way to go.

No, it's because americans have small dicks and need big trucks to compensate.

Europeans either buy a van, or accept they don't need something they can't park.

I know plenty of guys myself who drive large american trucks - the one in , older RAM2500, RAM1500 RumbleBee, neighbor has a 2014 F150, alot of folks with Tahoes, and our tenants owning a 7.3 TD Excursion

Still, not a single one of these people that I know have an actual need for the extra power, extra carrying capacity and so on, strangely enough

What I'm trying to say is that we should all drive Hiluxes and be happy

>staple of masculinity
Honestly made me laugh as a burger. Shitposters take note, if you're gonna bait, make it funny like this.

you get a Daily flatbed

There's no good ol' boy blue collar we was cowboyz culture in Europe.

Why do you never see twingos like pic related in America?

is it because americans aren't comfortable in their sexuality and have to compensate for their physical shortcomings?

Uses for a pickup truck:
-Farm related things

That's why they were made in the first place.
then, much like the "country gurls" wearing plad shirts every day to play dress up, idiots buy them and daily them because "look at muh hard wurkin murican" but in reality their name is jim and they work as an accountant in the city and don't even know how to use a drill properly.

The bed is 90% of the time too high up to be justified for loading shit into, and anything you load it with would be better off in a trailer, you can't keep anything in it like tools because they'll get stolen or rained on, putting a tonneau cover on them literally halfs the vertical space you would have had with a cargo van.

Pickup trucks were made for one very specific purpose which was doing shit around the farm. literally everything else they're garbage at. Yet these inbred retards keep spewing verbal diarrhea like these are the pinnicle of a workers vehicle. No, real (somewhat intelligent) workers use a cargo van with a trailer hitch. Cucks that play pretend use a pickup truck.

Also cowboys has an alternative meaning for people who are not very good at their job and basically con artists.
Don't know why Americans want to be depicted like that.

Real answer:

>taxes
>fuel prices
>tiny roads designed for 2 Roman chariots side by side at the most

>tiny roads designed for 2 Roman chariots side by side at the most
Truth is you could deal with driving a truckbarge around here, but there's just no damn point to the extra manouvering and having to watch out for clearance other than self importance. And for standing out there are still tons of smaller crazy cars.

Central europe is very densely built, so big pickups are very awkward. However northern europe is much sparcely populated and built, so here you see them more.
Another thing is the price of fuel. Premium(I think that´s what you call 98 octane) is about $6.2/gallon, if I did the conversion right. Diesel being at $5,2/gallon. That is the reason why diesel trucks are more popular than gassers.
Taxation varies from nation to nation, but in Finland, pickups(any vehicles) weighting over 3,5 metric tonnes are considered heavy trucks and therefore can be imported tax-free.
Outside of Veeky Forums nordic countries kinda like US and even more Canada, US politics just suck ass.

pic. Ford with a finnish short license plate(regular is 3 letters and 3 numbers)

they are very expensive to buy and own here, most people that need this kind of vehicle use a van

friendly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0

Buy local.

If you had a pickup and a trailer you could almost double your capacity saving yourself an extra trip, thus saving time and money on gas. But you keep going back for seconds cuck, I bet you took back your gf after she got raped by a mudslime