/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB41)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?25663

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ded game

second for Snek Man

Third for Ying is the lewdest champ

Anyone streaming video of the new stuff off the pts?

>new menu ui
DISGUSTING

but that's Drogoz

Some OW streamers are playing Paladins on twitch right now, and their chat is just infuriatingly stupid (so are the streamers too, to be honest, they're only buying aggression, they're not even reading what skills do etc.)

To be expected since they've been playing/watching that mind-numbingly bland game for so long. Ster's is at least watchable, though.

It's hard to go wrong when Jerma's with him.

I just get triggered so fucking hard by stupidity. Every time they buy aggression without even looking at other burn cards I pop a vein

????????????

Ster and Tagg are really good, they just don't know the game. Jerma is just a cute dunce. Their chats are legit retarded though.

Shield life?

It's gotta be. Blue's what they use for Overwatch shields. If there's a yellow bar, that means that armor's on the way.
I'll admit that having a character just shit out armor for other players to strap on would be neat. And it would give Wrecker something to do.

Am i watching this stream for no reason? Do i still get rewards?

Is that for Torbvold or whatever his name is?

Maybe
I got nothing for watching the whole HRX show, so I'm not expecting anything from this crappy PR stunt

The skins are called X and Stage 4 so it's easy to asume they are freebies for the xbox and ps4 versions of paladins.

I don't know what's worse; the completely retarded Blizzard-cock-gobbling chat or that they are somehow matched against literally comatose enemies and they think they're "owning"

They obviously know their enemies are retarded, so I'd vote chat

probably laying groundwork for him since he'll probably be the first champ in the game able to sustain a shield for more than 10 seconds so it'd be worth it for hi-rez to get the tech done now rather than later

>people bragging about how much money they gave to the streamers
streaming was a mistake.

>complaining about retards losing their money like they deserve
>not just laughing at them

that's not Pip

Glad it's nothing too cool.

good news for grohk

His ultimate is still hot garbage

Totem HP/Cooldown needs buffing too

But with supports getting ult charge, he can be hot garbage more often.

>implying he'll get any of that with people never staying inside his totem radius

>Tfw I think Grohk is already pretty decent and I have no trouble playing reasonably well with him
>Tfw everyone else thinks he's shit so he's only going to get even better

do you play him in competitive?

No I don't. The long wait times and people constantly complaining about bad comp games have stopped me from bothering to try it.
Is competitive that much of a step up from casual at a decent elo?

I can understand that sort of behavior from Skye since she's a canon slut, but Ying is pure! PURE!

Pls delete this picture.

I'm only just getting started.

Matchmaking worse than usual for anyone else?

i die

Give me a big hug when you respawn back

aw, that's too bad!

Why is it not updating

I just want to play

2.2GB? Holyshit

I live in a civilized first world country so that would only be a 10min download if it would just start

Okay, the game is trying to make me quit. Every match I have an instalock kinessa whose only skill is being first to pick her.

WHERES THE UPDATE?

Tomorrow, I think. Holiday chest ends today.

ying has stolen the update and hidden it away
if you want it back you must praise best girl

I really like Skye's chrome skin, but even if I got a chance to flank, I wouldn't be playing her (without more buffs).

Praise Skye

You mean Evie

Ying is a pure waifu.

wait is the update on PTS or main?

Hasn't hit Steam yet, so I suppose they're waiting for the day over there to roll over.

Supposed to be live.

>lose six games in a row

I just want to do my dailies, you guys. Gettin' real tired of this shit, here.

>Drogoz still doesn't have a good skin

Grohk's problem is that totems don't heal enough and his staff doesn't zap enough.

That dead looking ass skin was kinda okay.

There's quite a few things that could be buffed on him. Lower CD on totem, better ULT, better right click.

Grohk's entire kit is a problem, everything falls short

heh

Pip is best girl

You are running an ancient version of the launcher that's trying to update an ancient version of the game. Chances are the patches doesn't quite know how to handle all the skipped updates. Just reinstall the entire thing, it's just a 3gb download anyways.

Team comp matters.
Grohk can work but if you're against people that know to kill his totem he's not so good.

Usually my wait times are between 5 and 15 minutes on the OCE server

>Drogoz still too slow

>Viktor is getting some 20 new cosmetics for the same skin
they should just let you switch which style you want on the same cosmetic so you don't need to spend 200 dollars for the full set.

New dude here, what supports should I play if I want some strong heal throughput?
Pip seems pretty good but are any of the other supports better at straight up healing?

Grover if you want to throw axes
Snek Man if you like sneks
Ying if you want to be a healslut

Snekman is top tier, I think

that is probably right considering the skins are blue and green

The game keeps matching me up with and against pro players. But I'm not that good!

I know the feeling. I'm looking forward to the dailies being more than just win three games for days like that.

Including his penis?

Best healing goes mal'damba = ying > Grover > Pip, give or take depending on your playstyle.

>oh shit a new champion!
>it's just a ying skin

Fuck you and fuck this game.

why so angry user

So what's not strong enough about Grohk? I play a few games with him and he seemed alright and really fun, but that was just casual so I'm guessing his weaknesses are non applicable there?

Personally I reckon id'd be cool if his Totem was a story tall, had a fair bit of health and shot a wavy green beam at everyone it was currently healing just so it was more clear that it was healing people.

So is Tyra f2p or what? i haven't played in months, came back today with her unlocked??? got her to mastery 1, does that mean i keep her?

>tfw Makoa on fish market

>Makoa water-dunks himself twice on Fish Market while fleeing from me
hhhheheheheheh

GUYS
WHAT IF
YING WAS REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Then I'd stop playing

Now that the dust has settled, who is the gay character?

Kinessa

Buck

it's you, user

>many complained about nothing to spend gold on
>low-rez went for the laziest and more jewish solution and nerfed gold gain
actually i expected this from jew-rez

Torvald

Is the sound balance in menu odd for anyone else? Lately the sound effects when mousing over buttons has been barely audible for me and effects is on max in settings. Worried that this is causing some shit in-game for me too

I have a setup that makes the totem have a 2~3 second downtime if I use at least one ghost walk during its duration.

But of course, if it is destroyed there is nothing I can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI

his right click is actually pretty good
can really fuck with their mobility champs

>the seas and the rivers look to me for protection
>it's a tortoise

>team with no frontliners or supports wins
NEW META
E
W

M
E
T
A
Honestly though, the Maldamba seems alright but what were the other three doing?

be muhkoa
*VVGW* (you're welcome)
>Wait

>we have no tank
>enemy have 2-3 tanks
Every time its an extreme challenge and i dont like it, but have won most of this matches. Just persuade other teammates to buy wrecker.

>Evie still can blink in, heal herself for 300, shoot you twice point-blank for a good 2k+ damage, blink out, and heal herself again for 300
>she can do this every 6 seconds
"balanced"

Not flanking or poppy bombing that's for fucking sure, I think the BK was playing imaginary artillery sheller lobbing fruitlessly over the wall compartments. I also never really saw a grumpy bomb on cap more than once or twice, either, even while it was being contested.