byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5xZvrK9X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for xeno tits

I feel bad for the guy who got permabanned last round.
And I am mad because security got away, again.
Admins actually defend those shitters.

I don't understand the wiki guide. I turned it one direction until I got the sound, then I started turning it the other way and nothing happened.

free them all

/ss13g/ is honestly approaching the event horizon of /kspg/ tier shittery.

Please make this thread a better place.

Have a bunny.

Deadmin Zealotron

Please never stop posting, your xeno pictures are the only bearable waifu.

Is stabbing someone not logged? I'm trying to make a request but I can't find it there.

I WANT AVADA TO CHLORAL MEE

CHLORAL MEEEEE

It should be in the attack logs.

please stop ruining spess

this is a nice thread
Please do not mention that name.

12:24 AM] ScorpiousAvada: i filled the fridge with chems when the chemist wasn't
[12:24 AM] ScorpiousAvada: and the chemist just watched
12:24 AM] ScorpiousAvada: and then i made 15u of chloral
[12:24 AM] ScorpiousAvada: "AVADA MADE CHLORAL SEC ARREST THEM"

15:10:38 [0x2006c3b] (Chemistry - 248,235,1) || 10u of sodiumchloride have been created in a Chem Dispenser, last touched by Avadanatinde
15:10:44 [0x2006c3b] (Chemistry - 248,235,1) || 30u of lipozine have been created in a Chem Dispenser, last touched by Avadanatinde
15:12:42 [0x2006c3b] (Chemistry - 248,235,1) || 5u of chloralhydrate have been created in a Chem Dispenser, last touched by Avadanatinde
15:12:42 [0x2006c3b] (Chemistry - 248,235,1) || 5u of chloralhydrate have been created in a Chem Dispenser, last touched by Avadanatinde
15:12:43 [0x2006c3b] (Chemistry - 248,235,1) || 5u of chloralhydrate have been created in a Chem Dispenser, last touched by Avadanatinde
[15:13:50]ADMIN: HELP: Avadanatinde/(Avada Colander): that vox literally stalked me and watched every single chem dispenser i went to and just alerted sec to my chloral, is that really not metagrudging - heard by 3 non-AFK admins.

HOW DELUDED
CAN ONE PERSON BE

>[20:49:56]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Zennyization/(Zenny Hunt): I'm unsure if he's really getting away with it zenny
>[20:50:07]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Sawbones)->Zennyization/(Zenny Hunt): I just don't think it's worth banning him. I told him to stop doing it
Why is sawbones such a pussy?

how did kspg manage to get so bad? its a rocketship game, isnt it?

GUTLESS THAT WAS A MISTAKE ITS NOT A PERMA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Those can't possibly be all the chems they made.
Please tell me those aren't all the chems they made.

He's not, he just does not care. He wants all the powers of an admin and none of the responsibilities and passes it off as 'oh they're not worth banning/whatever' when in reality he's just protecting his retarded metabuddies.

If anyone actually knew why, I don't think it would've became as much of a shit show as it did.
It's a mystery.

It was

A very large amount of salt at the game's creators/coders and retards from leddit thinking that shitposting = funny.

Sounds familiar, dunnit?

And now he's just anonymously shittalking people rather than get involved?
Like. Pottery.

Context?

This is a really sad story.

>2010 or 2011 I can't remember
>/v/ threads for ksp
>science nerds are so excited at this extremely rudimentary game with no content because it's so fun

>2012 or whatever it was when Veeky Forums was made
>/kspg/ becomes a general
>all is good
>a few of the game devs are regulars in the thread

>2013
>the thread has become so entitled because game devs post there that they demand features be added and the game be made only to tailor their wishes
>they obviously don't get this but the devs try to listen to their reasonable demands
>shitposters take over
>if you actually like KSP you're called a retard
>posts about KSP get a reply at best

>2014
>general is just a circlejerk of what little is left

>2015
>like sc2 general, kspg just survives because a few friends shitpost in it all day
>everyone that loves KSP moved to Reddit a long time ago because yes, even Reddit has a better community

>2016
>mods actually ban the general because of how bad it is.

Oh, wow. I thought it was weird.

>/ss13g/ and Veeky Forums station is now within the /kspg/ shitshow event horizon

oh fuck.

We've survived worse. We're somewhere around early Kojak era /gsg/ right now

Zenny was ahelping the head of security cutting off his hand because he and the captain are above space law (they're words) and that is what they do to deter thieves.

>ironically while you are having this discussion he bans someone

wow how enlightening

Oh my god it's true
What the FUCK
Either they actually think 5U lipozine is filling the fridge, or they're lying in ahelps now
I can't decide which is worse

>knowing exactly when he bans someone
>tagging everyone talking about him in order to garner attention
>criticizing them for being unenlightened.

Hi.

are you even reading the thread retard?

I checked the ban list and laughed that it was "He never bans anyone" Zealtron.

Lying in Ahelps.
Being shit at chem is normal and to be expected of waifushitters.

desu you should make a ban request for this shit, lying in ahelps is a no-no.

>Bunnies
Reminds me of something I haven't used in a long time. Maybe I'll dust it off.

>he never bans anyone
That was never said. What was said is that he never bans any of his metafriends/anyone from his little clique.

>Command staff implementing Shariah law
That's fantastic.

I wasn't there so I'm not sure what else they were up to, if you're not happy with how it was handled you can make a player feedback thread or admin feedback thread

>command staff implementing shariah law
utterly not fantastic
ebin muslim gimmicks need to go

>that last one
muh sides

no, it was said he was a pussy. but now that he banned someone it's said that he's still a pussy he just never bans any of his "friends".

keep it up kid.

I wonder if he's on damage control yet

Can't, MrEdge666 and his involvement rule.

>[20:07:15]SAY: Quelch Quagmire/Arsenugger1996 (@248,236,1) As Galactic Common : i demand the hands of theives be removed
>[20:07:27]SAY: Nick Hawkins/SlashBolt (@250,254,1) As Galactic Common : Captain, that goes against Space law, I'm afraid.
>[20:07:45]SAY: Lewis Theadditude/Swastika2003 (@217,254,1) As Galactic Common : cant deny the cap
>
>[20:07:19]SAY: Quelch Quagmire/Arsenugger1996 (@248,236,1) As Galactic Common : to prevent thievery
>[20:08:11]SAY: Quelch Quagmire/Arsenugger1996 (@233,244,1) As Galactic Common : i am going to crack down on crime like president trump did back in the 21st centyry
>[20:24:05]SAY: Lewis Theadditude/Swastika2003 (@224,287,1) As Galactic Common : The capt is the law
>[20:27:29]ATTACK: Lewis Theadditude(swastika2003) attacked Zenny Hunt(zennyization) with tactical knife. (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[20:27:30]ATTACK: Lewis Theadditude(swastika2003) attacked Zenny Hunt(zennyization) with tactical knife. (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[20:27:31]ATTACK: Lewis Theadditude(swastika2003) attacked Zenny Hunt(zennyization) with tactical knife. (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[20:27:33]ATTACK: Lewis Theadditude(swastika2003) attacked Zenny Hunt(zennyization) with tactical knife. (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[20:27:34]ATTACK: Hachi (soose) was hit by the blue-space tomato thrown by Hachi (soose)
[20:27:34]ATTACK: Lewis Theadditude(swastika2003) attacked Zenny Hunt(zennyization) with tactical knife. (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[20:27:35]ATTACK: Lewis Theadditude(swastika2003) attacked Zenny Hunt(zennyization) with tactical knife. (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

Make it anyways. Fuck Pain, tell him to shove his little metaclub rule down his throat and make it.

>lover of fine wines

>hippie shitters being hippie shitters who think they're above the law

Sounds about right. Make a deadmin request for Sawbones not being hard enough on the cancer.

>just a random line about hachi throwing a blue-space tomato at himself in the middle for no reason

yeah I don't do that because of the possible bias. I ask other admins to take over for me.

Do you have a pastebin for these?
I think it might make a fun virus symptom.

>Swastika2003
>2003
Do we have people who are 14 years old playing on our server?

It gets worse somehow
>[15:18:50]ADMIN: PM: Avadanatinde/(Avada Colander)->Small_Boss/(Dragan Ivanovich): And it's not even like having chloral is a crime
I thought that was a bald-faced lie when I heard that the first time I heard it in-game, I though it was just an antag excuse the second time I heard it in-game, THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING THINK CHLORAL IS NOT AGAINST SPESSLAW WHAT THE FUCK?

I'd like to see the next "last time on /ss13g/" to be something else besides "Shitposting" and "Drama".

Can we make the dream real?

No

>haha - i-i'm not a shitter

See above. You're one of the worst admins we have ever had, on par with SJ. Fuck off and die, we don't need you and you definitely do not need to be or deserve to be an admin. You have done nothing for this community, and in fact, you have made it worse by bringing faggots like Avada in.

Yeah, lets talk about the best gear setup for sec

You can hold cigarette packets on sec belts now

real talk: did I just vagblast your waifu with a harm baton and she paged you 911 and you logged on is this whats happening here?

You wound me, user.

I do now. Didn't bother to edit. Use at your own risk.
pastebin.com/5xZvrK9X

I like the office clothes they have in the locker coupled with a cap, I don't care if wearing anything else besides default red singles me out for being a wannabe attention fag!

actually I do care and I think it's a shame that you can't wear a beret without summoning stereotypes of waifus/husbandos.

I also unironically like the security satchel because it makes your sprite harder to click because you don't have a brick sticking out from your back when your facing left and right.

SPS and flash in pockets.
Sec belt loaded with the contents of one sec locker, + tazer you spawn with in there too.
Suit storage slot empty.
Helmet on head, gasmask on, and white sec uniform, since red is bad luck for any sort of security personnel in space settings and the white uniform looks sharp, too.
Satchel loaded with two donuts in the survival box, two handcuffs, and an evidence bag.

For bonus points, switch the base cell out of your stunbaton for a highcap for better, longer beatings.

Any amount of chloral under 15u is legal.

Any amount over 15u is illegal.

T. Space Judge.

Also

AVADA IS

[SPOILER] DUMB DUMB DUMB, JUST MAKE CHLORAL VIA GHETTO CHEM IN LITERALLY 5 CLICKS [/SPOILER]

>those AI law ones

That is wrong. Chloral is technically illegal, not that that's going to keep me from keeping a spare autoinjector with it around. Good stuff for when wizzybusiness comes to town and wants to fuck up med/clown is trying to dump the cryo mix/people are generally just being shit.

an autoinjector of chloral is a very potentially lethal weapon, it's illegal in any form

Why do people feel the need to make chloral auto injectors every round

refer to It's a good 'just in case' for when people inevitably try to get their shits and giggles fucking with med.
Fuck with med, get fucked by med.

what do you think avada's feet smell like? haha just wondering

because they're shitter powergamers and deserve to be banned, there's almost no reason to do it unless you're either an antag, valid-hunting or in a messy medbay.
And there's no valids to hunt at round start, so why the fuck are they doing it.

>Discount Dan is a fuckfaced baby-rapist.
holy shit I remember this being used

>Items capable of major damage such as bone saws, axes, hatchets, drills, guns, flashes, stun batons and dangerous chemicals all fall under this category. Do remember that if it is an item that is part of their job they are permitted to carry it, but it might be confiscated if they commit another potentially more violent crime with that weapon.

By your interpretation Carrots are a lethal weapon, poppies are a lethal weapon, Nutriment is a lethal weapon.

The Dose is what makes it lethal. Not the chemical itself.

Where in Spacelaw does it specify that chloral is illegal?

How are you defining dangerous?

addiction and withdrawal mechanics when

i don't want to code it

a 30ish second complete stun and silence isn't potentially lethal? are you retarded?

A scientist offers you two pills, one bans all waifu fags from the thread, the other deadmins and perma bans an admin of your choice. Which do you take?

>t. shitter who got dunked on by med after they tried to fuck with med

Fuck with med, get fucked by med.

More like 50 seconds.

The bit in spacelaw about dangerous chemicals being illegal without authorization, medbay workers are allowed to carry chloral but if they use it without good reason then they're breaking a different law

I main medbay you faggot, and I hate all of you who just instantly start making chloral at roundstart. There's no reason for it at all.
I bet you play CMO and take a chloral hypospray

The first one.
Even if I had a grudge against any of the admins, that's not my fucking choice to make, it's the admins'.
Waifuposting is just objectively shit and nobody will complain that it's gone.

deadmin pill
sawbones

What you're arguing here is essentially "MUH POTENT HAAMS" when everyone knows the chief use of chloral among medical is removing shitters from medbay. I cannot even count the number of times it has saved me and my coworkers from murderboning faggots, clowns trying to destroy all our work, and greytides trying to fuck up everything we do.

Nope. I main MD and have never loaded the hypo with chloral, it's retarded to do that on a fundamental level. Stop being salty that some people actually have the balls to dish out punishment to shitters instead of sitting around crying about it.

>Not chugging water until your hit the chem cap
>Auto Injector injects .23334 , there are 4.7231U's remaining.

>Stun and Silence
>Lethal

It may allow a lethal act to occur. But no, a stun and silence are not lethal by themselves.

If you consider stuns and silences to be lethal, then you must also confiscate Sleepers, and Cryotubes.

>would let the game suffer to help the thread

neck yourself, my man

Deadmin pill.
Sawbones. Remove the metaclub from power and it will gradually diminish in size until they are no more.

>it's retarded to do that on a fundamental level.
I offclass "validhunter" and it's the best shit ever. Walk up to a wizard, nuke op, whatever, one click and they're done.
You have to be powergaming with speedy diona to get the latter to work, because then you'll be immune to their bullets.

>Even if I had a grudge against any of the admins, that's not my fucking choice to make, it's the admins'.
You sound like such a beta holy shit.

Well..

Good to know I can push you down and cable cuff you for the entire round.

Its not lethal, even though lethal things can happen, so its all okay.

I don't validhunt. Chloral is for keeping medbay safe and sound, not going out on the streets playing Mr. Vigilante man, and a chloral hypo is asking for trouble since all it takes is a single stun or lucky disarm and suddenly, the valids have 30 units of chloral to kill you and other people with.

first we need to fix chems not having potentially lethal overdoses to stop people chugging 400 anti-toxin

This. Everything needs to have an OD limit, I guarantee it'll massively cut down on ebin chem powergaming.

Shit set up senpai, do you even power game? Survival box is full set of tools, pockets is air tank and SPS, belt is baton, flash, two cuffs, two flash bangs and a bag. Back pack as medkit, two tasers, a full box of donuts, a spray bottle with water and welding helmet

pAI's no longer being able to enter mules when?

Everyone knows the best hypo is ethanol for on-the-go alcoholism

>hating fun

Powergaming is gay as fuck my man.

>hating fun

>shitter that got rekt by a pAI