January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOE3IubsJiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yda is cute! CUTE!

First for don't wake Noct. He's sleeping.

Post mages

post units or gtfo

WAKE UP LADY MARIA

FFXI

WAKE UP

So how come Gumi refuses to release more variety of good weapons?

I really don't have anything good for my CoD or even Luka

Is she the cutest FF girl?

What's going on here?

sent, use fire flask on the first 3 bosses. also bring smokebombs or a unit with escape/smoke to escape all the trash fights and use a tent before you fight dark fina. my unit won't solo d. fina you will need to full break/imperil/focus (breaking fina's mag and def is imperative) and stay alive to for a 4 turns

Tie.

Rev up those Lockes and get that Rising Sun. Thorned Mace is already good.

whoops wrong pic, whatever

greatswords don't get anything good that isn't a tm or limited time even in japan.
shit sucks

his left arm is under his body when he's sleeping, right arm over his back. the former tends to make your arm floppy from lack of blood when you wake up iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=sOE3IubsJiE

Firion
Roselia 4*
Cloud of Darkness
Golbez
Rain
Lasswell
Fina
Lani
Hope
Maria x2
Fran
Clyne
Exdeath
Roselia 3*
Medius
Russell
Galuf
Xiao
Artemios x2
Locke
Kefka
Freya
Charlotte
Faris
Elle
Paul
Ollie
Rizer
Leah
Tronn x2
Baurg
Gimlee
Sarai

Thread died as soon as I posted them lmao. Didn't even notice til now, never use Veeky Forums

>have two chizurus
>tempted to fuse them at 50%
Damnit. TM farming is terrible

Post mythril counts and draw plans:
134 mythril
100 for TG Cid 1
50 for Tyro's choice (enelement pick)
Skip summon lucky draw, potentially do realm lucky draw.

so mobius has weapon boost available now, where to check what weapons unlocks which auto-abilities?

Cod
Faris
Exdeath
Charlotte
Rosalia

Playing FFX
Am I really only allowed 3 party members in a fight?
I have 5 members right now.

applies a buff that raises you if you die next turn

Yes

So where do I go from there? I have no clue how to get specific crafting material or what exactly I should be aiming for.

Also I'm close to 5k Lapis. Are there any specific characters I should be looking out for when I binge buy 11 of them?

He just fucking boxes the turtle's head, that's great. Any other special summons I haven't seen?

Current team is
Cod
Cecil
Chizuru
Exdeath
WoL

TMR training:
2x Zidanes
2x Miyuki
2x Chiz
2x Cecil

Leveling for fun:
Kain
Fencer
Snow (really want that champion's belt though cos it looks and is awesome)

Well that fuckin sucks. So I just gotta keep rotating?

0 because singles fucked me and I did multiple 11 draws on XIV. Got very good XIV synergy, but no Yda burst nor super, which is what I was going for. So I'm simply going to pull once for Tactics and I. Possibly for others that I could use some synergy in and Mog's SSB banner. Going to save for the inevitable USB Fest, though I always wind up spending a lot on every fest, despite saving for the next one, which will wind up being the anniversary one.

Tidus/Auron/Wakka is your safest for a party throughout the game, with Yuna and Lulu being your safest subs in case either Auron or Wakka go afk.

wow user what rank are you? im tempted to say reroll your account.

main team should be exdeath, CoD, faris, rain, fina. drop fina for a real healer asap. start training up firion on the side for he has the next 6* release after rain. don't spend anything on medius he is trash.

To awaken? do story for them or go into the vortex. Six star awakening materials are only from events. There are a whole bunch of characters to go after and your roster is pretty shitty. If you don't want to reroll,focus on the five mentioned and save all your lapis and tickets for now. The next banners are pretty shit.

What your really need is a proper tank and a secondary physical attacker to switch out exdeath when you need to go physical. Ideslly you want Refia as a healer but Roselia is good at 6 stars. You can try pulling on this banner to luka as a healer as well.

also only jobs at 8* i have are knight, samurai and warrior, dragoon next in the line

daily pull, don't 11 pull. 11 pull only if you are mentally prepared to get shit and are literally desperate to get the banner unit like ariana next week. daily pulls = 20 units whereas an 5k pull =11

As always, altema.

they would only have to hit 47.5% each, since you get 5 % for being the same units

in any case, don't do it. Grind it out

how are you tmr training 8 units also chizuru and cod can't use greatswords so there really isn't a reason to get excal

>samurai
Why'd you even bother?

50 mythril
Only doing SSB+ banners and Lucky Draws (half off).
Waiting for anniversary, Fang/Vanille.

Gonna skip Orlandeau because I got terrible luck on the first Tactics banner and I have enough Spellbinders to make 15*+++++++ (nothing for ramza or agrias, nothing).

I'm not training them all the time, just when I feel like it.

Excalibur is for when I get that future 5 base.

Also, my Dracu Lasswell can use it.

It is odd that my current team consists of a bunch of damage dealing characters with mostly niche or rare equipment choices.

Do you think I should prioritise getting my second dualwield?

Current main tmr farming team is 2x Chiz, 2x Miyuki and 1x Cecil

I miss when we frog posted here to be honest.

i don't
it was a gateway for all sorts of types of posts

Cissnei is cute

Who should I be trying to awaken? How exactly do I go about awakening? Should I just read the pastebin?

Ok so what happened in the FFXV update? Should I boot this crappy game up again or no?

>crappy game

>frogposting
>ever being good

yeah maybe

>Who should I be trying to awaken?

Prioritize your main team and whoever can go to 6*

yes dual wield is much more important because it basically doubles your attack. also getting one unit very high ATK should be a priority because the damage equation is exponential. 1 great unit is better than 2 mediocre units.

fight me pansy I caught all the fish and enjoyed the battle system, but I still can't call it anything other than shit. I want to believe the patch fixed it.

Who can go 6*? Gold units?

Just draw on whatever cheap banners, special banners (if possible) or for synergy. FFVIII is probably top priority in that regard.

>recommending charlotte and roselia

Wait, so should I put Zidane in my tmr team, replacing cecil or not?

Already have dw on Chiz, working on getting sakurafubuki and blade mastery.

Thanks for telling me 1 great unit is better than two mediocre ones, been debating that recently in my head.

What exactly would a patch fix?

Just check the wiki m8

ur ugly face lmao

It actually varies from character to character.

Maybe if the missing gladio arc was really good. Realllly good.

Or, more exploration in the venice city. Or, more actual content in the ice shiva's lair and the other stops along the train.

A little bit of any of these would make me pretty happy. The content of the game just feels rushed and it's really depressing given the fun battle system and such.

that's what the guy has.

Well how big was the patch? That's an awful lot to expect from a random patch.

didnt have other jobs at the time before getting dragoon and im not into ranger faggotry or mages

I was pretty pleased with the game up through Altissia.
Altissia lacked content comparatively, but it was at least coherent and somewhat together.

After that point, only one area is fleshed out at all, and it's a series of hallways.

hey BE bros, i was trying to think up a nickname for all the new players who will start posting here next week because of ariana grande. these are people who have never played final fantasy before even played video games before. it has to be a nickname to welcome them here to their new home with open arms. i was thinking maybe a family friendly term like FFnewbie

Apparently holiday pack is tiny and just gives a few equips with no gameplay changes. Fml.

>these are people who have never played final fantasy before even played video games before
so.../ffg/ then?

Fucktards

>thinking any of them would be using Veeky Forums

>Apocalypsis Aquarious starts playing

i would replace cecil with zidane since chaining with 2 chizurus will help you deal more damage than putting excal on d. laswell.

Thats not true, i play ffbe exclusively. Just look at all the money i spent

>Ardyn II starts playing

If you made that heres your "(you)"

If you didn't

You stole someone else's "(you)"

And you should feel shame...

Also wtfudge ziggils got a belt?
I stopped watching wrestling is this recent?

>Magna Insomnia starts playing
I know I had that vergil image SOMEWHERE so this'll do

>tfw saving my skillseeds for monk jobs at end of month

Fuck, good point.

Who would you replace with my second chiz though?

Current party is exdeath, wol, cod, cecil and chiz

>monk
I know we're getting dark and light, but is monk really confirmed?

realy should grind my mystic tablets on gigantuar terrace :^)
102 at the moment

I have a black mage

I honestly thought i was gonna hate him

Since i prefer being melee classes

But he is crushing stuff

Long story short give mages a try user

No it's some years ago

Ziggler had a push and then got buried
Aj Lee left recently, she is married with CM Punk, who also left long ago when WWE pissed him off, WWE sent his firing notice the very day of their wedding

How do I get good Insomnia photos?

>88K seeds for login
horey shet

And either they've grown on me, or I've started to appreciate how nice both Apocalypsis songs and Magna Insomnia sound. Initial couple of hearings I dismissed them as generic "epic" songs.

Why didn't you do it on the 8th?

I have hope.

Looks like he's scratching his ass

gigantuar terrace on mobius day? doesnt get bonus exploration maps get

Holy snap!
I knew stuff was bad in the wrestling business
But after hearing that
And reading "the death of wcw" book

Why whould anyone want to work in that industry

I'm still mad about not being able to get gabranth without spending money.

I gotta go sleep, it was nice talking about mobius with you guys/girls.