FORD ON SUICIDE WATCH

The 2018 mustang GT is still slower than the 2016 Camaro SS top kek. That's why they won't release the numbers. Cause the car either gained weight or lost no weight and they only added 10HP

Other urls found in this thread:

iroc-z.com/1987pages/1987factsandfigures.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but the camaro is ugly lol

>The camaro is ugly
>Ford with its down syndrome mustang looks better
I bet you think wagons look good

like anybody actually buying one gives a flying fuck? 99.99% of people arent internet bench racing teenage faggots, the only people who buy regular camaro SS or mustang GT are casuals who will never take them to any kind of drag strip or racetrack

Stay mad GM fagboy

lol Mustangs new front end looks like garbage

>We don't care that our new car is slower than our rivals old car! Numbers mean nothing with muscle cars!

Do you seriously believe this? I'm sure you don't

Stay slow slowpoke

certain wagons look good

camaro is ugly

this. gm fangirls are salty.

>MUSCLE CARS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE FAST!!!!

Top kek

>MUSCLE

these are pony cars

There's a thread up right now with a guy claiming two 10/10 girls wanted to fuck him after he bought a Honda crv

Call them what you want, point is your argument of "They ain't suppose to be fast" is fucking retarded

At the 400+ hp mark, it makes little sense to not pick performance. It's like arguing top tier graphics cards and processors. At a certain point, it's "enough"

The mustang is .3 seconds slower to 60. That's a big deal

Just don't reply to Alphonse threads.

Alphonse is anti GM not pro GM shit poster newfag

How can we make the mustang better so it can compete with the 2016 Chevy. OH I KNOW! Let's add weight and only increase the HP by 5! GENUIS!!!

rotflmao

>ITT: Extreme Benchracing of Doom 5: Maxium Electric Bugalo/o/.

lmfao, no way

I bet you think traps look good.

There are traps that look better than some girls user. Please don't go full retard and deny this

More defending wagons with that statement. Both muscles are too big for my taste.

If a gun was held to my head and I had to choose based on looks, I'd choose the mustang right away since it looks fine to me.

But user. It's slow

I want to see ford cucks defend this

It looks like an XKR-S, it's absolutely beautiful. Anyone who disagrees has no semblance of taste whatsoever.

I wouldent call that beautiful, maybe its the color, but besides looking like it has down syndorme how will you cucks defend the fact that it has shit specs

What are the 2018 specs user.

The GT500 will have an EcoBoosted Voodoo V8 and have 800+ hp, and run circles around any gm or fca product

That Jaguar is beautiful but the colour does make it look worse though. A nice, rich deep colour will help it

They might look the same to my mom or some other clueless dolt

About 10 extra HP and the weight is either the same or gained some. They wont release numbers because of this and the fact that its still slower than the Camaro SS

Still slower than a camaro user

>look at all this shit I made up!
rotflmao

Pulling numbers out of your ass, current power packs already add more than that.

Also its going to have the same 10 speed as the camaro Zl1 although I'd still pick the manual option in either car even if it is considerably slower in both.

its not a retarded argument when the camaro has been faster almost every year its been made since the early 1990s and the mustang still outsells it 5:1

The Mustang's always been slower than the Camaro

So the mustang is inferior and everyone has one? Thanks for confirming
You know im right, theres no reason for them to keep the numbers such a secret

>what are the '80s
>what is the mid '90s

In '87 the Mustang had 5hp less than a Corvette and weighed a lot less than a Camaro. Foxbodies were popular for a reason, and it wasn't their looks.

>projection

How can you actually defend ford? You know thats why they wont release the numbers.

gmfangirls so upset by ford superiority they jump to these conclusions on a freshly announced car

lmao, if you want to know whats truly pathetic lets see why gm has NEVER released a ring time for the c7 corvette even though its been there for months in total

>best sounding car ever made
>Performance Car of the Year 2016
>EcoBoost GT will BTFO everything this side of a 918
Ford is GOAT.

>up compression from 11:1 to 12:1
>only 10hp gain
lmao are gm fangirls actually this retarded?

GM wont release its numbers for the same reason ford wont release theirs. THE NUMBERS SUCK. Am I wrong? Can we agree on this that moth the 2018 Mustang and c7 have shit numbers?

They are popular because they are easy to build. in 87 the Mustang had the same hp as the 350 equipped Camaro

>Defending a 4 banger pony car
>Posts Shelby when we are talking about the regular GT
Kill yourself

Yet no numbers cause the car is fat and slow

Nope, the 350 powered IROC-Z had 220hp. The Mustang had 225hp and the Corvette had 230hp.

>GM wont release its numbers for the same reason ford wont release theirs
because the mustang has only been announced for three days? but the corvette has been out for years now...

>gm fangirls this fucking desperate to 'one up' the big bad ford bullies that they go full retard
lmao come back when gm can win le mans

>Yet no numbers cause the car is fat and slow
gm didnt release any numbers for the current gen camaro until MONTHS after it was announced

kys buttmad gm fangay

this

Where are you getting your numbers? Either way the Mustang typically has more HP but Ford are garbage at putting it down properly so the Camaro is faster at the track. Look at the ZL1 vs GT500. ZL1 is heavier and less powerful but still faster.

And yet they were all horribly built pieces of shit, so all you retards' arguments are moot

>5hp difference

Please tell me what Ford has to gain keeping the numbers a secret and why do you ford cucks always assume if someone talks shit about the mustang they must be GM fangirls?

Lies, they released numbers right away and what does compression ratio aka fuel economy cause thats all it really is have to do with power dumbass. It gets better mpg big deal

Mustang uses the SAME engine so why do you think it will have an increase like the camaro that brought in the corvettes engine

>fuckin ugly ass fish mouth grill on every ferd now

WHY

DEFEND THIS FORD KEKS, NOT EVEN 10 ADDITIONAL HP HAHAHAHA

yes and just like the 1990s the mustang is a nicer car to be in while the camaro is pigfat with horrible visibility and zero practicality

performance alone doesn't sell cars to secretaries and normalfags

lmao gm fangirls full fucking retard
your added to my filter list

would direct injection not add a few more hp?

What, so they made it look worse than it already was, and there's no performance increase to show for it?

Why did they even fucking bother?

Damage control.

>gm fangirls literally ragequit

rotflmao

Ill take the superior better looking camaro over the slower mustang

wow so maybe 15 extra HP, big fucking deal, even if it got up to 455 it would still be slower than the camaro cause it weighs mor

Because ford is retarded

>mfw ford cucks cant defend the mustang

so you admit gm can't compete?

>GM cant compete
>Ford has barley improved the new mustang

Are you retarded

They didn't need to improve it, evidently
It was already great and now it looks even more gorgeous

>barely
they increased power output

This has to be bait.

>NO ONE CARES IF FORD DIDNT IMPROVE THE MUSTANG AND THAT ITS STILL SLOWER THAN THE CAMARO!
>THE DOWN SYNDROME IMPROVES THE LOOKS!

>I shitposted the most so I win
lmaoing @ ur life

Less than 10 HP gained from the new compression ratio as seen here The improves injection will only add a few HP so we are talking about 15 extra HP for a car that hasnt lost any fat and might even have gained some fat

iroc-z.com/1987pages/1987factsandfigures.htm

More is more, and it's especially funny since the Camaro has almost an extra liter on the 5.0. Also, the Camaro weighed more so that didn't help.

>i don't know the official power output
>here's the power output
rotflmao, fangirl so desperate

>Implying the compression ratio and fuel injection will magically give the mustang an extra 50HP

You cant be this dense.

>the heads will be exactly the same even with the addition of DI

Don't dumb so much nigger.

>IT WILL MAGICALLY GAIN 50 HP TRUST ME!
Please stop embarrassing yourself. Unless they put a new engine in which they didnt, compression ratio and fuel injection will not raise the HP enough to compete with the camaro, especially since the fat ass camaro lost 400 pounds and the mustang may have actually gained weight or stayed the same

>GM fangirls get triggered thread #45452454

nice, love to see the cuckos rage :)

reminder GM has literally never ever won LeMans, Formula 1 or WRC

top kek

>b-but muh mustang!!
reminder no camaro makes more power than the gt500

>reminder no camaro makes more power than the gt500
And yet its still slower than the camaro

citation needed

>IT WILL ONLY GAIN 10HP AND BE FATTER PLS TRUST ME!
user put some effort in
pretending to be retarded isnt a valid form of shit posting

>better looking camaro
Enjoy your hot wheels car.

There's a guy near my condo that has an older DB9.
>every time I see him I always shitpost
>Nice Mustang!
kek

KEK

Please see The mustang gains less than 10 HP from the new compression ratio and will gain even less from the fuel injecting (Around 5 maybe 7) and they would of said they made it lighter if it lost 200+ pounds but they didnt say cause it didnt

see

I just showed you how much the compressor raises HP unless you are one of those nigger ricers who think shit like bumper stickers add 50HP

It's going to have 470hp and 455ftlbs torque not 445 you retard.

You stupid fucking retard it's got whole new heads, cam and 5.0 block. The only thing that's the same is the crankshaft.

It's going to have 470hp.

>RPM at 4700
>starts with a 4
>speed at 455
>every other number has a meaning

>It's going to have 470hp
They are using the same engine, the only difference is the compressor ratio and direct injection so please tell us how those 2 things will increase HP by 35

You are fucking delusional user. It wont have anywhere near 470. Its the same fucking 5.0L engine

You could sneeze on the ignition curve and make 35hp you fucking idiot

>gm fangirls sperging over the mustang gt having more power
delicious

how will they cope with the 800+ hp gt500?

>800+ hp gt500
And it will still be slower than the ZL1 but please dont change topics cause you cant defend your made up number of 35 additional HP for the GT

>gm fangirls believe this
daily reminder the zl1 lost to a live rear axle gt500 around the Nurburgring

rotflmao

judgment day is coming. don't worry, you'll be plenty busy crying over the gt in the next couple of weeks

so?