OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/26705/9f547ca68b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be 29
>be lonely driver
>local meets are a bunch of underageb&n honda fags
>rather stay home and post waifu

Here as always!
>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Because I'm here every Friday and definitely wasn't waiting for someone to make this thread.
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
I had a bit too much to drink with dinner, no driving now. Might play some Elite or something though.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Looking at the rear left wheel on my Civic because it made a strange noise today.
>your car > whores
Agreed.
>post waifu
Posting whatever I feel like, as per my usual. New computer this time though (I need to stop being lazy and set up a NAS).

Gotta work tomorrow, have to stay mildly sober tonight

>

Mother nature has been being a bitch and my hangover/enduro race has been postponed again till February; damn warm winter. Already built a car for the 4 and 8 cylinder class, so decided to drag a 6 banger out of the woods and hopefully I'll get it gutted this weekend.

Sitting at work helping these fucktards. As always

Gonna be a wizard soon

Gonna be nice weekend take the bike out

Have a pic if the lady I just pull.out of the ditch.

Watching the inauguration while taking apart this wiring harness

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
My car friends unfortunately live in Japan now. And I have to get sleep so I can wake up early and go with my sister to pick up her new puppy.
Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
It's winter and raining out.
What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Nothing. Less than a month until Katsucon so my weekend time will be taken up with panel and cosplay prep.
your car > whores
Second
post waifu
Anime, guns, and cars. What could be better?

why didn't she just drive it out

>No reason to go out
>Going to the S/o/cal meet up tomorrow
>See above
>Cars and waifus are always better than girls

Both driver tires blew when she jumped the curb. Also that's a steep as fuck hill. She buried it in the mud.trying to reverse out

>Im stuck with a slushbox A6 so no car plans
>dont have any car bros
>dont go to any meets
>too lazy to leave house
>too lazy to do laundry rn
>just gonna browse this Mongolian finger painting board instead

how do you even fuck up that badly

I wonder how many years it will take before I look back and regret the number of weekends I have wasted posting here.

you already do, you just haven't realized what the feeling is yet

You weren't supposed to answer that seriously

Here again, no plans to end up at a weird house with a pristine MG and an absolutely insane richfag"bro".

Reasons are the same as last week.
>no true bros, no qt 3.14
>no frequent car meets here and they suck anyways

Car related plans were done today. We added lunch control and a remote button for the boost controller to the Suzuki. Thing is though, we didn't took our time fine-tuning the ECU and now the car behaves a bit differently, maybe because it's retarding the ignition too much and the engine feels really laggy.

Oh well, at least launch control sounds and works like a charm...and I didn't thought about her today. Not until now at least...

My car was stolen and my current job at an auto parts store is currently screwing me over with work hours.
So I'm currently looking for a better job and saving for a car in the 4-6k range any suggestions?

>We added lunch control
Sounds delicious.

its like looking into a mirror

1.8l corolla is not worth driving for funsies (1zz-fe is not worth modding either), baiku is basically impossible to drive until like march. I tried to get down my driveway for shits and giggles and did a 180 on a patch of ice before nearly dropping it.
What friends?
Oil change. An OEM filter is going in this time since someone on amazon is selling them for $7. I should also probably upgrade the R/R on the bike while it's down so it doesn't fry this summer.
>your car > whores
Whores are faster
>post waifu
why.

For more blog posts please like and subscribe

I'm not a big Nico fan, but I've really come to appreciate Maki x Nico.

>went out earlier on muh baiku after sealing the tank
>now it's raining
>supposed to rain all weekend but will probably get a ride in Sunday because I ain't no bitch
>will also change oil and possibly coolant
>tfw not sure if the tank sealant cured properly

oh well at least I have an inline fuel filter

>tfw 4 year dry spell
>tfw bike is the best I've felt in that time

uh

Reported to the church, called the vice president, and ordered a set of jumper cables. Don't come near my waifu with your yuri loving ways.

I don't even ask anymore I've pulled to many dumb shits out of ditches to care any more. Sign here in case something gets fucked up on the way out otherwise I'm not touching your car.

Off work now so i'll just drink instead

I regret nothing but wasting what should have been the best years of my life being a fucking angsty edgy shit

I hope whoever stole it gets a car door slammed into his head repeatedly

Motorcycle and a $500 craigslist special for when it rains

>tires for motorcycle cost half as much as the craigslist special and you need them every six months

maybe but bike is fun. Not sure why I never bought one before this year feel like I missed out on alot of riding time.

>1.8 corolla not worth modifying
it me

I went to friend's house yesterday. Cheeseburgers fries and shakes again and got to play Uncharted remastered.

Today I finally looked through my records. Due for an oil change and tire air at least.

>Not sure why I never bought one before this year feel like I missed out on alot of riding time.
wew lad iktf

All I wanna do is ride it all the time but weather has been shitty. Luckily all next week is gonna be in the 40's and not raining

>tfw in California for work for three months
>tfw gonna buy a Craigslist baiku and flip in

phil s goodman
rainy as fuck though lol

:(

*flip it

I keep thinking about getting a bike, but I'd almost definitely get fired if anyone found out. Owning a bike is a "character flaw" at my workplace.

the fuck? pls explain

>Owning a bike is a "character flaw" at my workplace.
WTF kind of place do you work

do it anyway, 100% worth it. I have almost died on it a few times but i still want to ride it. That isn't for everyone though

What shit job do you have?

>What shit job do you have?
I make really good money actually, but the president is rather...opinionated. And one of those opinions is that people who willingly put themselves at a significantly statistically higher chance of death by riding a motorcycle posses a defect of character.

At the very least, using a bike to commute would be looked upon poorly.

what the hell kind of job exerts that level of control over your life outside of work? I'd say military, but obviously not.

>I'd say military, but obviously not.
For what it's worth, the guy used to be a drill sergeant.

It's not company policy or anything, but I've been there long enough to know how much of a bad idea it would be.

Still say fuck that dude. buy one and just don't ride it to work. Bikes are the shit and once you get on one driving a car just doesn't give you a boner anymore. I prefer to keep my personal life separate from work besides a few other people there who are into the same shit as me.

I'm not. I just finished up work now I'm sitting on my leather sofa watching my gf learn the dance moves to side to side in front of my 60" LED. Tenderloins on the grill, bout to lift then feast.
because i'm not a 17yo f&f extra.
I moght scope out some junkyard headlights for the truck, turn them into clear corners.
>your car > whores
tru
>post waifu
meh

I heard the older corollas actually have some options for head swaps, but with a 1zz you're pretty screwed, and a 2005 or newer corolla also leaves you screwed for bolt-ons, so any work you do is guaranteed to nearly eclipse the value of the car just so your 130HP shitbox can be a 150HP shitbox.

TIL it's friday

All my stuff is gone and my car is waiting to be shipped to America.

It's cold af and again, no car. gf is in the states already

sell the missile

>your car > whores
True

>Why home alone
No friends live up here and I've been celebrating the inauguration of the God-Emperor.

>Why not at meets?
I drive a pickup truck. In the midwest. Only "meets" would be for mudding and my truck can't do that. I also wouldn't do that with my truck if it could.

>car related plans
Nothing for now. Waiting till spring/summer to start clearing off all the rust. Probably going to do some major repairs then too. Pretty sure I have a coolant leak. Levels have been going down steadily.

I have to be somewhere early saturday morning, so I can't simply go and stay out late.

Since it's winter time and the rainy season is here, there aren't any Meets. Even the public Meets run by a formal non-profit corp are cancelled until the end of March. The unofficial Meets at late nite eateries (there are three separate ones) have shrunk a great deal due to the rain and cold. Some people still get together though as Meets are places where people also seek advice or show up with a vague desire to see who they can help.

No real car-related plans this weekend since it will be raining. I may give the car a light wash outside in the rain. After I rinse with the hose, the rain will wash off the mineral rich tap water and I will drive it into the garage to finish drying it off. The rain is not entirely pristine because of chinese smog polluting the clouds.

g.e-hentai.org/g/26705/9f547ca68b/

Because working.

Again, working.

Hope my seats and shit don't get soaked due to the rain and shitty weatherstripping of the vert. Otherwise, nothing.

>Post waifu
kk

because my fucking shitbox of a car doesnt work and im regretting spending 2.5k on a 85 z31
none, the cars too far away and its been parked at a friends house for over 6 months
>post waifu

Already set the best lap time for my hill
Ricers and stance fags for days
Change my oil, fix a radiator a problem, new brake rotors and pads (front and back), change trans fluid, change power steering fluid.