pastebin.com/KnUH4fv1

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

Why Sif looks so autistic?

>sif

Sorry, I meant Sen. My retardation is striking hard today.

No Man's Wharf is bullshit

>tfw whips are bad
>a refined whip gives the same AR as a sharp whip for twice the investment

>Sen
>My retardation is striking hard today.
Yes.

What? Don't you mean Old Man McLoyf?

>sen

>tfw no high heel leggings

>sharp whip
How bad? I want to try out whips but if it's as bad as you say it can't be because of ar right?

What are you implying? He IS Sen.

here we go again

Okay, Vaati.

You mean Flann, cunt.

Hey, Vilhelm can be pretty cute!

>Brush up to shielded lothric knight
>does nothing
>brush up to him for a few more seconds
>literally does nothing
>ok, guess I could kick
>as I wind up the kick the lothric knight whips out his super quick combo attack
FUCK

Fighting shielded enemies is literally the worst it has been in any game so far in DS3. They made them read inputs or something I swear.

Ontop of that you can't shield-stunlock them anymore so if you try to 2h bang their shield away they'll let you hit them once and then they'll counterattack immediately.

he's upset he can't eat
sen's was proving grounds for people wanting to become silver knights, the knights of gwyn oversaw the silver knights and who oversaw the 4 knights? also, his room in anor londo has a portrait of sen's fortress and there's a spot on the wall where a portrait was clearly ripped out

Flann is Gwynevere's husband you idiot. First born was called Faraam after he left Lordran.

>incest wasn't common in royal families

Ok, kid.

There's a very specific frame to counter attack. I learnt it the bad way. But the straight sword guard break works wonders with this, and dodge to the left.

We're not talking about Faraam, we're talking about Nahr Alma.

>used and tossed away like garbage
>has to stand guard while listening to friede's masochistic moans while being whipped by ariandel
>vilhem will never have a chance at friede

Yeah man Gwynevere would flee Anor Londo to marry her expelled brother that for some reason would become a god of flame. Good one Vaati.

>Lightning Dragon Fucker
>Being known as a Flame God
???

NO, we are talking about SEN aka Faraam.

>look mom i did it again :^)
Fuck off, we're talking about Lloyd.

Sir, I'll ask you to leave this general right now.

>has to stand guard while listening to friede's masochistic moans while being whipped by ariandel

Damn now I want to see this. Poor Vilhelm...

Do you can't make me leave. Do you have any idea how many more Gods I've got to go through?

>invade in undead settlement
>fags run right past me
>chase them down, they're going straight for the fog gate
>host goes in but his phantom can't because boss has not been aggrod yet
>kill his phantom infront of the boss fog while he can't go in
>spam point down infront of the boss fog so he just sees me do that
>Connection Error occured.

I DON'T CARE LEAVE NOW

Oh nice I didn't have that one!

>Seath has no eyes
>niggers draw him with eyes

CAITHA
ORNSTEIN
GALIB
VELKA
I'M GOING THROUGH THE WHOLE P A N T H E O N

FP was a mistake.

The way DS3's infusions work there is only one ideal physical infusion for every weapon. All the other infusions just let you recoup some lost damage for using the weapon on stats that do not fit the weapon.

heh I can imagine the guy yelling at the screen in horror.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

What's the consensus on the witch whip? I'm thinking of using it for my tanky pyro.

FP and charges is like a difference between sorcerer and wizard.
For people with more optimized spell setups FP is a vastly more optimal option.
For people who just want to attune everything charge system is better.

Personally i think that BB's bullet system was better than FP, but FP is much better than charges.

Attunement was a mistake

>Want to make a Darkmoon themed character
>Darkmoon Bow is useless
Also what would be some appropriate miracles other than Darkmoon Blade?

Catalysts are a mistake

>tfw greatly miss wands from DeS

I don't think Darkmoon Bow even has a special darkmoon magic effect for its WA, it's such a disgrace.

Used an effigy and then got invaded by some laggy prick with a washing pole who just killed me without even touching me.

there will always be only one ideal infusion, that's something impossible to avoid in any system where you pick one of several mutually exclusive things (unless you make all the options identical mechanically)

the entire system is a mistake, bring back ds1 forging where at least the choices felt unique even if +15 or chaos are the way to go for 90% of weapons/builds

>making a darkmoon in a game that takes a huge dump on darkmoons
Make a quality/int build with GSoJ and pretend that you're a servant of moon and not an evil sorcerer.

I don't think I'd actually even bother trying to get Darkmoon summons. I'd just use it in the arena.

I did actually want to make a Sulyvahn cosplay build as well. I've got a fucking billion ideas for characters I want to make and this shitty 10 character limit is hurting me. Save swapping is possible but it feels a little long winded.

Seriously, do you guys like it?

What spells do you think we are going to get in the second dlc ?

The game takes a dump on Darkmoons, it's true, but only if you're playing as one. Every time I have swapped to Way of Blue after being invaded a Darkmoon has been summoned shortly after, so the system isn't completely broken from that end. I don't know why it takes so long to be summoned when you're the one queued, I guess there's too many Darkmoons/Blue Sentinels and too few invaders.

Despite her weird appearance Yorshka is pretty cute, would cuddle/10

It would be fine if Heavy and Sharp just swapped scaling instead of changing it by a lower %.

Should be:
Refined Claymore on X/X = Sharp Claymore on (X-N)/(X+N) = Heavy Claymore on (X+N)/(X-N).

Same damage for same level investments.

Instead, going with whatever infusion matches the existing scaling will always give you the highest AR for your level investment, and the other two are just a way to recoup some lost damage if your stats don't match the scaling distribution.

DS2's different elemental infusions worked like that. All 4 elements would do the same damage for the same level investment, it just moved the scaling around. Not sure why DS3 had to fuck it up again.

Patch when?

It's not a bad weapon, but it has the issue that its bread and butter attack is the WA, and for that you need to be either two handing or with a WA shield out, which prevents you from using pyromancy, so when you get pressured by an opponent and want to pull out the pyro glove for that Black Flame they will notice and back away.

You will destroy noobs that don't know how to roll the WA correctly, though.

who cares theyre all going to be dump

First time I tried to kill Dancer with Dark Hand on SL30. Went better than expected.

>Takes a dump on Darkmoons
On most online PvP interactions aside from sunbros desu

I liked BB's system if only because it allowed for far more casts than any of the other methods in the other games without needing grinding or huge amounts of items. It never really felt like you were taking on a heavy restriction that melee didn't have just for wanting to use magic.

Also, I forgot how ridiculous the Parasite's explosive blast was.
So deadly it even kills the framerate, too. Heh.

I dragged out my old PS3 to do another DeS run, but to my dismay found that miracle variety is fucking ass (I wanted to play a fun, smiting paladin).

What should I play instead? I was thinking maybe royalty/magician, with Kris blade.

casuals don't like competition, but they do like to praise le sun meme, thus namco and/or from made online worse and worse from ds1's potential system instead of better

Magic is boring in DeS because absolutely demolish anything in your way.

>Black eye balls instead of gaping eye sockets
Not a fan desu

Hollow form in ds3 is fucking awful

Should i level up pass 150 in ds2?

Casuals like game experience. They want to sit back and play a game start to finish and never feel like they wasted their money. DS1 and DS2 were honestly better game experiences played offline because of how bad the pvp in DS is.

That's why games like smash bros or CoD or Overwatch are so popular, it's all the game experience of a "fighting" game but with none of the negative consequences. A lot of companies use team or battle royale gameplay to make individuals feel less "cheated" when they lose. This leads to longer server activity and more sales.

In my heart, I know this... I really got the PS3 out to play DS1 as a strength/faith build, but I can't find my physical copy and psn doesn't sell it digitally

SL doesn't matter
What matters is SM

there is no meta level in ds2, its all based on sm
which if i remember correctly is around 2mil
if youre decent and dont lose your bloodstain often you should be around sl200

I especially love those webms of Friede getting stunlocked

even casuals can complete the game!

As well know fact royalty it's one the easier starting class in DeS. But the starring class it's not that important, Evey build I've made ended in mix of everything, with a slightly preference for certain stat.

I just checked the PS store for my region, why the fuck you can buy DeS and every single DaS with the exception of DaS1? Fucking kikes.

Yes, depending on your soul memory.

9m soul memory is the soft cap for 'fun' PvP.

20m soul memory is the hard cap. Beyond that your red sign and cracked orbs are going to hit level 400+ shitters.

150SL DS2 = 80 SL DS1..
SL150 is about 2-3m soul memory, and that's active low level PvP.

The reason DS2 soul levels are so much higher is because they added additional stats and softcaps, and made it important to level most stats, plus made it easier to level up. 150 is about the minimum SL you need to have a well-rounded build (1 scaling stat, max health, decent stamina and weight, decent agility, first softcaps for elemental defenses.)

>Get invaded
>Use estus ring while embered
>One of my 10 estus flasks nearly brings me up to full

I'm not even using phantoms, and this still feels like invader bullying.

> DS1 and DS2 were honestly better game experiences played offline because of how bad the pvp in DS is.

that's subjective

also, all of this flies in the face of the LE HARDEST GAME EVER marketing and ds2 being full of random dick moves

ds1 pvp would be goat with a couple tweaks, specifically make darkmoons actually work and just take gear into account when connecting players to defeat twinks more than "beat this end game boss at a very low level" already does

So the next DLC could end up being an 11/10 and fix a shitton of problems, or it could be a huge letdown and not do much of anything.
It's probably best to not get hopes up at all, since having no expectations can only mean that you anticipated what happens or you're pleasantly surprised.
I mean, it would be nice to see some new magic that has an effective use, but I'd rather not hope for something that ends up not being there.

I've never understood mundane. It's still as over powered or was merged.

>get fanmail from Boss Invasions
feels great man

I know, soul arrow is dumb for early game, so I'd probably go with magician, but like the other user said, magic is a bit boring in DeS... Ah well, another quality build is in order I suppose.

>Think about playing DaS2
>Remember that every weapon feels and sounds like they're made of styrofoam
>Remember the terrible visuals, smeary textures, and poor enemy design

Most crushingly, you can buy Artorias of the Abyss but not DaS1

Crossbows are so good. Is this the best crossbows have ever been?

Fuck, I desperately want to give this a go but I don't know what boss I'd do. I only have one invasion character and that's in the Catacombs, but given that Wolnir's boss fight teleports you I don't know how it'd treat the glitch.

Remembering the Fashion Souls opportunities and build diversity makes me want to play it again. But then I remember the horrible, horrible feel of the animations and combat (like the stagger animations, how can they be so bad?), and stop.

I bet the arenas are full of Haveljesters spinning around in circles, too.

How to solve DS3's invasion problem:

1. If you are summoned for Co-op, only fight mobs or bosses. Stand by and do nothing if your host is invaded.

2. If you are a host, ALWAYS use dried fingers after you are invaded. Do not summon phantoms. If you don't have dried fingers, use a red eye orb.

3. If you are an invader, always leave if they have more than one phantom, or if the phantoms try to attack you, unless you actually want to fight a gank squad.

This will maximize the number of 1-on-1 Host vs Invader encounters.

Nameless King on a SL120 character works great
Avoid Pontiff/Aldrich

invasions =/= 1v1 duels

>1-vs-1 invasions
Go to arena.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original plan was that the Arandiel and the other DLC was supposed to be a single one with ties and hollow themed,

never played BB, but webms like this make me hope for a pus of man item (like the dragon stones) for the player to become a monstrosity

>(like the dragon stones)
So it'll be shit.

>Wanting more 1v1's
God no

Is it just me, or is mound-maker better than all the other invasion covenants?

Fucking dancer is annoying as fuck, is the grab attack always a one hit kill, or am I just too squishy?