>Dwarf Fortress but with guns
>>New patch notes
>ludeon.com/blog/
>>Mods
>steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop/
>nexusmods.com/rimworld
>ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=12.0
>>I'm new, what mods should I get?
>HugsLib: you'll need this for some other mods.
>ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28066.0
>EdB Prepare Carefully: tired of hitting the randomize button on pawn generation?
>ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6261.0
>Map Reroll: do you have autism? Hate that layout but don't want to start a new game?
>ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18073.0
>Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering: more replacement body parts and shit.
>ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0
>Less Arbitrary Surgery: stop killing your colonists in surgery arbitrarily.
>ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29098.0
>>/rwg/ mods
>Dickwolf: adds wolfmen
>filedropper com/dickwolves_1
>Wojack: memes
>filedropper com/wojak
>Pepe: more memes
>dropbox.com/s/dtngu9ss68wp8db/Pepe A16.zip?dl=0
>>Current /rwg/ projects and progress.
>Cowgirls
>pastebin.com/btgsZbQP

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839704611&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=839099363
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29319.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Letting the thread die edition

fuck, i was worried we died already, turns out i checked between two generals, thatwasclose.jpg

Thrumbo is for cud

Not the normal guy who makes them.

Is it worth it to try and make a huge prison?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839704611&searchtext=

>Once again, it's the fucking japanese modders that do it

Well, at least there's now a perfect base for the Cowgirl mod

Guess how this base was destroyed

And now we wait...

How does the Luciferium scar healing work exactly? Is there a chance it heals something on consumption or or is it slowly over time like medicine?

Im new to the game, can you give me some tips how to survive in cold snow climate? What should i do first?

Can Luciferium heal lost noses? My colonist got her cut off and now nobody likes her and her husband ditched her cause she is "disfigured".

Bigger prison = more prisoners = more slaves and organs = more silver
You decide if it's the route you wanna go.

>and organs
I tried harvesting just a few organs and got a HUGE mood penalty. how do you guys deal with this?

Come roll your new adventure!

btw, the alcohol addiction on the mining scenario is brutal.

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=839099363

Really, really nice chairs and dinner tables.

furries confirmed

How would you fix glittertech? Right now it's a gargling mess

>put guys behind sandboxes and under a roof
>raider with a shooting skill of 3 and an awful uzi attacks
>hits 75% of his shots

Time the harvesting with parties. Once you get enough money and enough traders come by you can buy artifacts that give everyone a good mood. Make fine/lavish meals before doing harvesting. Get them all fucking smashed on beer or high on weed.

Siege:relationship

how do i download all of that without a steam account, is it forbidden for people who pirated the game?

The OP gets ripped from my hands because of time issues and it's already fucked up after two threads.

Daily reminder that there is a need to improve worldmap transportation and make water passable.

Water should generally play a bigger role in the game. Thirst added when?

R8 my colony. I kinda made shit up as i played, so it's not planned all that well

Hey, it's grandma visiting again!

is this rape?

>yfw mortar actually kills 10+ tribals with one shell

I got an altar and a cultist.
I founded a Temple.

How do I get a deity?

zzzt

inefficient sunlamp placement/10

feels good man

FUTAMOD WHEN

When you stop disappointing your parents.

How hard would it be to create a bug or mechanoid faction that attacks you? I remember trying to cut and paste some stuff for a mech faction using Notepad+ but couldn't get it to work.

1. Uninstall
2. Delete it

I would like rivers and streams on the map for extra comfy.

>New event: flooding
>rivers and streams eats up tiles around it, destroying whatever was on it.

>Water needs
H2O needs, once a daily or twice.
Cleaning needs, at least once a week or high chance of sickness.
Purified water item, bottle.
Distilled alcohol used in surgery / medicine.
Buildable sinks / bathrooms / showers, all needing water pumped via new underground.
Waste needs to be dumped or tanked.
Tanks for dirty water / purified water / waste.

>Water
Water purification high tech and low tech.
Melting snow for water.
Building wells.
Cleaning with water is faster, broom / mops item.
Irrigation of fields for faster growth. (sprinklers)
Sprinklers have on and off or timed (day cycle).
Irrigation via pumps to hydropods.
Splashing water on mechanoids stuns them / short circuits them.
Splashing water on electronics causes Zzzt.
Rain is a natural irrigator.
Rivers, fish aliens, fish.
Boiling water or high temperature causes steam

>Steam
Steam engines for energy.
Saunas.

How about we get Earthquakes and Landslides

Too complex and not really needed yet

41nth for broken saves

cue to him finishing his law degree, marrying a dickgirl who is also a doctor and adopting a baby just to come back and pester you about his mod

>survival mode
>all kinds of bullshit tiny items
>medkit made from dozens of drugs and at least 4 types of bandage
>molle/lbe whatever modular vests/backpacks
>randomly generated maps to scavenge on
if i was 2 years younger i would try to mod in some stuff but im too old for this shit

How to get a deity in the Cthulu mod?
I got everything except the diety

how is this landing site?

This is clearly not about any mod. Mods are nothing but a convenience for this pervert to post about his fetish in rimworld general.

Very easy. Babby mode
Not like it's bad

ponymod when

you know what, tahts actually a very good way to force the topic you want to talk about :

>your wife left you for a wealthier man and youre not sure if you should leave all behind and go live in the desert and play the guitar all day, also heartburn is worse everyday and my boss is a bitch mod when?

CONFIRMED

ANSWER ME ALREADY REEEEE

Not unless the sculpture is described as "depicted in an erotic way" or some shit like that.

There's a 'discover diety' research. Post your current cult

>the explosion threw those corpses into a knee high pile
>limbs would be littered everywhere
kek

If it can heal up brain damage I would be surpraised if it can't heal a goddamn nose. Luciferium is helluva drug...

>Saunas.
Geyser sauna, when?

Beaches are max comfy.

what map size do you guys play on?

Usually just the "base" one to avoid any potential frame drops in longer colonies.

I used to play standard but it keeps fucking me up because enemies reach me too fast. I don't use killboxes so all the fighting usually ends up happening in the urban areas. I'm going at least 2 sizes bigger next time around.

>colonist from another faction stop by my base
>they just walk right in and eat my chocolate
>sleep in my base
>give me flake as a thank you for the hospitality I had no say in giving
>they will visit again in a few days
I swear if they do come back I'm gunning them all down. Fucking ate all my chocolate you shits.

I wish water had more use. Currently it's just waste of space

>Splashing water on mechanoids stuns them / short circuits them.
This is really silly

This is super autistic

Todd really has gone bonkers

>tfw my main miner has 20 skill
>incapable of violent so its not slowed down haulign assault rifle and obligatory backup pistol/melee weapon like the rest of my guys
>give her Orion Speed Skin Suit
>jesus flaming balls christ, that bitch could stripmine the entire map in one season

I love games where you dont have to be uber killer to be awesome

You can install a fishing mod and make a little fishing village.

Yes this

>incapable of violence
Sacrificed to shub-niggerath in exchange for goats/10

300x300 is a good balance between size and performance.

Why are you even here? You have to have some level of autism to even play a dwarf like, like RimWorld. You're as autistic as he is. Maybe even more since you're in such denial.

Why would i ?
With Speed Skin Suit and 20 mining she tears through everything i designe to mine in seconds.
Even prometheium, adamantium and titanium.
Slate and marble disappears literally after one tick.
I will cherish her till the end.

How do you get a better chance at succeeding rituals? Should I build a church building? Make a better altar? What else?

If i want to tame a rescued animal, should i rescue it with my best doctor or animal handler?

truly keeping in spirit with the dorf edition right now

anyone done a tribal start and made their to modern technology? about to start one now

Why hasn't anybody stopped that mad man?

I'm not sure if skill factors into a "rescued taming" I believe it's just a baseline chance. I hope someone can correct me on this. It might be a good way to get thrumbos into your base.

Probably a whole lot easier if you have a "scientist" with near or at 20 research. Since a research penalty is basically the biggest penalty to tribals once you overcome that you can progress somewhat normally again.

I do wish water had some effect in this game. At least for showers/saunas. Bases just seem... off... without some form of "hygiene" area.

Reminds me of The Forest.

Am I the only one who has rifles scattered EVERYWHERE just in case of emergencies? Only one of my guys keeps a rifle on him at all times, and he's the hunter.

Me. I'm at a stage where I feel like I've done everything too. Tribal is a strong thing to go with. The amount of time it needs to research makes the game more interesting as you'll have more than one guy with high research, which will be needed for medicine making so it's good.

Not that hard. All you have to do is beeline to electricity and coolers.
After that its pretty much the standard game.

Well i play with CR so my hunters either have bows or Imperial weapons that dont use ammo.
All of my pawns haul at least pistol and backup melee or AK47 and backup pistol with tac vests and backpacks and i have some weapons in the storage.
Why would you want your pawns to go unarmed ? Penalties for hauling weapon are not that big.

>tfw still waiting for them Z levels

>Well i play with CR so my hunters either have bows or Imperial weapons that dont use ammo.
What's the point of CR then? Does it add something else than the inventory system for ammo?

Hide your booze
Hide your drugs
Hide your luciferium

Why not have a central ready room with gear guns and ammo? there's 2 separate penalties to work speed from the weight of the weapons and the fact that one is equipped.

Adictcat!

Are hard biomes such as sea ice and extreme desert worth it?

one of my former prisoners was a 10 artist. Its awkward times at the dinner table when all my sculptures are of her warden tying her up and kicking her for no reason

sea is essentially a wall they cant sap around

id think of lakes the same way but theyre awful cause of unbuildable mud, sand is ok

>ammo
>supression mechanics
>way longer ranges for weapons
>tougher limbs but squisher bodies

And something else. Read a thread on the forums man.
And i mixed it with Imperial Guard mod and those weapons dont use ammo but its ok since they are rare, expensive and not having ammo buffs raiders.

Those penalties are meanigless ( what is it, like 2-5 % ? ) and i want my guys to have weapons on them at all time for emergency.

>micromanaging 10 plus colonists everytime there is a raid or some kind of event that requires them to be armed

No thank you.

when elephants were drinking 400 stacks of beer we were told he was fixing it. Then social drugs happened

nice trap idea user, I like it
and good to see some webums

You don't have to have autism to play Rimworld, dipshit. It's in the top 50 best-selling games on Steam. Stop projecting.

Remember to zone your animals correctly.

Get the mod then: ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29319.0