/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Exposing the "truth" edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RVjen8O-oI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4RVjen8O-oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH FUcK

it's shit

F

TRIALS ALMOST OVER LET'S ROCK

Kaede has nerves of steel honestly. No real breakdown sprites like the other killers.

OUR GIRL

Post dead MC

Just add the execution pic.

hoshi is best boy

Well it helps that she's not actually a killer

Pass me a link to the execution. I gotta see this.

rip pianotits

Don't. This hurts too much.

F

>she was merely a pawn in the game of 8D checkers
When will the TRUE mastermind face justice?

>This killing method
What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4RVjen8O-oI&feature=youtu.be

Reminder - everything Saihara does here is WRONG

His conclusion is actually THE FARTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH

V3 is shaping up to be pure low self esteem female self insert material. Shuichi pretends to be a cool detective because she's sickly and has no real talent. Her much more talented sister dies for her. Talentless sister becomes MC. New MC has a dangerous guy who's secretly an evil chuuni version of herself have a crush on her. And the game ends with MC growing into a more confident person and getting her sister's robot and a cool guy her sister had look after her. The End.

Help me, Saihara-chan!

REMINDER THAT JUNKO IS FINALLY FREE AND HAPPY
also rip kaede and miu

I want Saihara to be a man!

I'm sorry has someone completed the game yet?
No?
Then Kaede can come back.

Airhorns

And then they're all executed on the surface of Earth by despair mercenaries.

>The Hanged Man is one of the most mysterious cards in the tarot deck. It is simple, but complex. It attracts, but also disturbs. It contradicts itself in countless ways.

>The Hanged Man is unsettling because it symbolizes the action of paradox in our lives. A paradox is something that appears contradictory, and yet is true. The Hanged Man presents to us certain truths, but they are hidden in their opposites.

>The main lesson of the Hanged Man is that we "control" by letting go - we "win" by surrendering. The figure on Card 12 has made the ultimate surrender - to die on the cross of his own travails - yet he shines with the glory of divine understanding.

>He has sacrificed himself, but he emerges the victor.

F

Gonta seems to have plenty though

She's dead. She's staying dead. The "Everybody can come back" ending of DR2 was a one-time thing.

Serious question,how do we know Rintaro isn't dead,anyway?

F

>thorns
>noose
The Hanged Man/Jesus imagery here is blatant

Oh and of course it's in a court room with stained glass windows

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

>Danganronpa - everybody thought you are the killer, but the detective girl trusted you and helped you win
>V3 - everybody trust you, but Saihara is the SHSL Dick and accuses you for nothing

The entire game's plot is leaked.

fake mc

junko a shit

I think he's definetly dead watching the trial...

I know that I'm just an Angiefag, but Kaede deserved better than this... Rest in peace, Kaede.

SHSL Dickless

FINAL DEBATE

>Kaito defending Kaede
I thought Maki was supposed to be his waifu

R.I.P stepping stone. Your death will be what puts Tsumugi to her grave.

SAY THAT IN RED, BITCH

Couples can disagree.

X

>thorns
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

But in the real TRUE AND HONEST danganronpa universe she is a good guy

He's the most filler of the filler cases, of course he would have a good amount of sprites.

Otome garbage

HE DID IT

Kaede uses sore wa chigau yo (Naegi)
Saihara uses sore wa chigau zo (hajime)
So the reports are probably true about Amami returning with a sore wa chigau zu (new)

oh my god I just realized

the sore wa chigau yo pic with kaede and the scribbled part

IT WAS ACTUALLY SHUICHI'S AHOGE ALL ALONG

>Gonta and Kaito are both bros

And murderers

But Saihara had reason to suspect Kaede. In fact she purposely fueled Saihara's suspicion.

He's not.

>being this gullible

I'm sorry, but is Kaede already dead? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 1 trial in. Does some "execution" mean that she's dead? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still going? Kaede is still going strong as the best DR protagonist for how long now? She's a group leader in quite possibly the worst roster of a killing game who just happen to not all be dead yet because it wouldn't have been much of a game otherwise. But you know what? They still all have a greater chance of dying than her. Kaede is all over the promotional material and wouldn't even have her survival questioned if it wasn't for batshit retards with the truth and lies theme. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kaede survives and somebody brings it up. Oh look at that, they just entered a VR world, I'm sure that won't come into play any time soon. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Kaede posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's a good character. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking thread, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

So wait what's this evidence in chapter 1 that supports the whole amami/kaede plan

It's the job of the onee-san to watch over the imouto

that's literally not an argument

Not sore wa chigau ssu?

Pretty sure she erased her memory

I'M SORRY BUT YOU'RE ALL MISSING THE IMPORTANT THING

AND THAT IS THE SEQUEL TO UDG HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

*teleports behind you*
ppssht... nothing personnel kid...
*stabs you in chapter 3*

Now the real question is, when will Saihara lose his stupid hat?

Might be that instead yeah

Yay

We already know everything about the game since yesterday, She's staying dead.

Fuck off, thunderthighs

It's okay, she thinks she's a guy most of the story, in FTEs, and in prison dating mode. Looks like you can even date your sister because neither of you know your related.

>TRUE AND HONEST
>theme is lies

>tfw Rantarou, Shuichi and Kaede's ghost do a triple sore we chigau

Kinda late on the uptake here.

Fatty confirmed for SHSL Jesus?

>Kaede barely defending herself

fuck this is painful

youtube.com/watch?v=4RVjen8O-oI

Piano Madwoman

fuck on, thunderthighs

GHOSUTO DA

will he have a blue car?

Both hoshi and kirumi are the ones contributing the most aside from kaede and ouma. Kinda funny they both kill eachother

It's a dumb slav. What do you expect?

is this pasta?
I'll only be interested if it showcases different characters
remember user, incest is relative

Now I only wanna know one thing
How did the library trap work?

So why does the maid bitch kill Ryoma?

orange

Her being the villain was the biggest lie. These aren't the eyes of a villain. No wonder DR3 seemed so shit, it was just Junko's personality playing the role of a villain in a scripted work of fiction

Continue being retarded.

Amami messing with the camera for some reason that was never explained in the class trial and how there was "blood" on said camera.

Ugly orange car
Revenge

>this ost

This guy is bad at rhythm games

Okay I guess this replaces the beat mania minigame from DR1/2. Neat

Damn, can't wait to see what the other killer's look like, especially chapter 3-san.