>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5nc5nj/can_we_stop_making_every_male_servant_a_bro_an/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59435506
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60477287
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5nc5nj/can_we_stop_making_every_male_servant_a_bro_an/

lmao

Cute Duo

Mode Red!

Best boy.

dude....

Anyone give a synopsis of that? I ain't clicking on that shit

UNCONQUERABLE HAS ARRIVED!

>/fgog/ shitposts so much that it transcends the general

Scary.

LIZ THREAD

IEE IEE IEEEE

> Tfw he wants to murder every single one of them.

Tadakatsu is better.

YUUGI!

What music do you think some Servants listen to?

I feel like Kerry would be into metal or emo music.

>The same people who shitpost in FGOG shitpost on Reddit.
>People who mocks Reddit on FGOG still post/lurk there endlessly.

Can we come out of the closet and admit it's exactly the same crowd on the two boards?

What if, when he asks for their heads, he just wants to pet them

And of course reddit can't take any sort of criticism and the guy is downboated to hell. Fucking pussies

Why doesn't Enkidu's NP do extra damage against Servants? It is Enuma Elish.

I don't even know why I clicked but I can't imagine those post being anything other than falseflagging. Look at this shit.

>Allow me to play devil's advocate for a second here.

>Bro, uncle, etc. are all fairly respectful terms. Meanwhile, the word waifu has...implications. I don't think I need to get all Tumblr and explain gender roles. But ultimately, waifu is basically shorthand for "I want to stick my ponos in her vagoo". Considering the ladies in Fate have led countries, fought in wars, made discoveries, inspired terror that lasted the test of time, etc., calling them waifu is much more demeaning than calling Cu a bro.

>So then, why does bro/uncle/etc. compell you to make a post about it, while the word waifu is relegated to a mere footnote?

I'm sure there's lots of people in this general that browses reddit

I don't though

C-cute.

Post servants you's like to build a family with

TADAKATSU WAS A FUCKING COWARD WHO ONLY EVER MANAGED TO AVOID WOUNDS BY STAYING OUT OF BATTLES!

EVEN NAOMASA LI WAS LESS OF A KEK!

Holy shit my vision blurred reading that

Post creepy or strange Fate fanartists. If you manage to revile everyone else here then you win.

Starting off fairly light here.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59435506

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60477287

Technically not the "same" people. Reddittors try really hard to fit in.

Maybe an interlude will give it that? Gil's NP was pretty weak before his interlude.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fluffy Caster!

But I never browse Reddit, user. My goverment block Reddit for whatever reason.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Event when?

>LI

>tfw no ponytail Saber
It hurts.

Will the giant tanuki have an NP like Raikou when he summons his 4 heavenly knight ?

No, stop trying to shove me into the same jail cell as those fucks

Lucky chink.

>LI

Dumb lubufags everyone

I wouldn't even care if they could just shut up about it and stop posting the links to their comments here.

>Why doesn't Gil's NP inflict def down before damage? It is Enuma Elish
Because they are different Enuma Elish

Where's Chaldea Silver?

Did you roll King Hassan, you chink fetishist?

Unconquerable wouldn't honor such worms by spelling their names correctly, fools.

Have you tickled your daughter lately?

You say /pol/ is reddit, but I see more direct links to reddit every 100 posts here than I do in a week there. That's even without counting all the screencaps and copypastas. Can you fucking niggers stop doing all of the above?

>want to roll for kh
>remember that five of my seven supports are males
>not a gameplayfag

Nah, I'm waiting for Jack.

I have a reddit account but used it very few times and just because I needed something. Still r/eddit is quite useful during events, is easier to find info there than on Veeky Forums between 800 posts at time

But where is her vagina part user-kun

Yeah I got him to NP2

I was the one posting him like two threads ago fighting the lions and martha

>implying LuBu's stupidity wasn't what killed him

LuBu is guaranteed a shit servant because he absolutely will betray you

Guan Yu would be loyal as fuck since that's pretty much half of what he's known for

What's the point of a supposedly strong servant if he's gonna betray you?

if you like Reddit so much then go browse THEIR boards you disgusting shitter.

Kinda nice to see you are still blessed by the three kingdoms, you fag.

He had a family while alive, so doing it again should be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

SAGASHITEEEEE (IEEEE IEEEE)

You do know one of the main reason I post Guan Yu every thread is because Asians in general worship him in business to bring good luck right?

Any decent sized business in China have Guan Yu statues in their entrances to bless them with good luck and prosperity

You have no excuse to not find stuff in Veeky Forums nowadays. Only ignorance.

Your implication that Guan Yu's never committed an act of betrayal amuses me, Shucuck

Dress like his wife and you'll be fine. Lu Bu only betrays those who don't fit his 'tastes'.

I want to fuck Medb

I know, some stupid chink that has a business like three blocks from where I work do worship him and other historical chinks, fucking chink did really well last year.

I want to create a dynasty spanning generations with the dna of that woman

Do you want to blow your nose in the same tissue paper 700+ other people have used too?

>mfw my bro got reddit upset today

I'll admit it, I browse both here and reddit, and post regularly on both. I basically just come to /fgog/ to talk about shit without being POC or in-depth, because everyone doesn't give a shit about proper arguments.

But lol reddit or w/e

Never said I liked it. I tried literally just once to talk about a vidya and I got downboated because I wasn't following the herd's shill mentality.

And laziness. I just use the easiest method

Would Musashi recognize Sasaki Kojirou, ever?

>Reddit
>proper arguments

Nice joke.

He never betrayed anyone

He was never on Cao Cao's side since the beginning

Guan Yu worshipping is worth it

I wish they didn't smell like shit.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Hey, I never said everyone on reddit posts proper arguments, but since you actually have an identity on it you can't just spout bullshit and mistaken memes and then run away from an argument like in /fgog/ unless you always give yourself away like Melvin.

That shit sticks to you.

Blame "Le sekrit agent"fag and other such people for normalizing Reddit here. If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back each time.

It starts off "I'm only spying on Reddit, I'm really on your side" or "I"m sure this is that one fag from here on Reddit, look look", the idea that they have become Reddit by doing this is completely lost on them. Pretty soon it becomes "Look at this Reddit namefag drama that's going on now" and "Look at this cool reddit post I found". Then they're no longer posting it ironically, they're just posting Reddit in the thread.

They start getting testy about it, pretending Reddit belonged here the entire time, acting like they're correct for posting Reddit here, rationalizing it. Lastly they start acting like "Well we're all Reddit here anyway so its fine" as they pretend that everyone else is just as bad as them and are just lying about it.

A story of corruption on par with Gilles.

Sounds like he doesn't exist anywhere period, as mentioned that a lot of stuff about Musashi's battles may be pure fiction in her profile.

Eh I'm sure her body would be cleaner when you summon her.
Doesn't change the fact I want jam my dick into her

I'm not following. Where can you get the Chaos Claws from decently? I need them to get Cu Lancer beyond the level 40 cap, but the only place I can get to that drops them is the Black Forest bit in septem

Was Musashi's line about Nero ever translated?

I want to fuck Scat.

No homo.

Why haven't you filtered dude and bro yet? Why?

That's even worse, even if you don't admit defeat and people still cling to your past mistakes when you actually make a proper argument means they are fucking retarded.

Because I don't triggered by words you fucking redditor

gae

>Well we're all Reddit here anyway so its fine
>tfw I started saying this ironically and now I believe it

Why does she know about Kojiro if it never happened. She recognises him as a fake so there must be a true one.

Or is kojiro vs Musashi an oax created by Musashi to raise his/her fame ?

I wanted summer Da Vinci chan

Allow me to play devil's advocate for a second here.

Bro, uncle, etc. are all fairly respectful terms. Meanwhile, the word waifu has...implications. I don't think I need to get all Tumblr and explain gender roles. But ultimately, waifu is basically shorthand for "I want to stick my ponos in her vagoo". Considering the ladies in Fate have led countries, fought in wars, made discoveries, inspired terror that lasted the test of time, etc., calling them waifu is much more demeaning than calling Cu a bro.

So then, why does bro/uncle/etc. compell you to make a post about it, while the word waifu is relegated to a mere footnote?

I just want to say a little piece on the general lately.

I understand that you're probably all bored, not being able to ask the same question about a current event 7 times over and also with no real new story to discuss for a while, but the current state of the general has been pretty damn awful.

A small collection of posters are flooding the thread with fanart just hounded from Pixiv or Twitter in a flood of low-effort posting, and the thing that's even more disturbing is the amount of effort put into the fanboying comments which honestly come across as mentally-disturbed and creepy.

I'm well aware that people have their waifus and this is the internet, where you're free to express yourself as you wish, but I don't think such...open expression will leave a good impression on any new visitors to the general, the people who will make the western Fate series fanbase grow in the future.

I don't mean to call anybody in specific out with this, or claim that I should have any word in how people conduct themselves on this general, but I do have a piece of advice which I follow when posting on Veeky Forums - the three contemplative steps.

>"Is what I'm posting something people will want to read or hear?"

>"If it's trying to be funny, is it actually funny?"

>"Am I saying something even slightly original?"

I've had many a time where I've written a several-paragraphs long post, especially on /feg/ just to realize that nobody's going to care what I have to say and I just end up cancelling the comment and leaving the thread. And this is coming from a person who rarely posts to give "reaction" or "commentary" type comments, mostly more of factual rebuttals or insight.

In other words, try to build up a filter - because I can tell you that personally I tend to filter out low-quality and sickeningly-oddball posts when I see them.

>Being an ass and not admitting when you're wrong like a hardheaded autist comes back to you later.

Gee, who would have thought?

Redditposting should be a bannable offense.

Holy shit my sides

>want to just play the game
>no AP

JUST