/vn/ - Shinku edition

Visual Novel General #1308

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is exclusively for the discussion of Japanese visual novels that are translated, may be translated, may have the potential to be translated, and may even never be translated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpiWyJEphpc
strawpoll.me/12088667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

I like lolis.

Fuck off with your shit OP, retard

Remember to buy DC3, it's a kamige.

That's a very lewd thing to say.

Best catpanion

>Buying from manko grabber

Lolis are so boring. How can anyone like them?

What game should I translate for my EOPs?

its time to let it go.

I don't see BDH or Good Haro fired so no.

translate ura kyoushi so that by the time quof is finished with sansha mendan you can release both translations

two kaminukige

Monobueno.
You can ask Chuee to be your editor.

Muramasa

Me too.

Kagami is overrated so nah.

so what is the context for this yuuji route? Is it after what happens in one of the routes in kajitsu or...?

She's good but she's not Azuki.

If Azuki was a little... bigger, she'd be absolutely perfect. But that said, I still prefer her simply because she's the only one I could be seen in public with and not feel like I'm babysitting a slow child.

Narita is also better at characters personalities and interactions. I

And I don't give Nasu the setting either, Narita makes normal stuff like Ikebukuro super interesting and bizarre, but if you read Vamp! you can see he can also write more fantasy settings and not to mention Baccano's thing that goes through different periods of time. All these works form part of the same universe, you have supernatural creatures, demons, immortals and not so human humans.

Just because Nasu is all about powerlevels doesn't make his settings better, Narita on the other hand doesn't make his verses about ancient heros dickmeasurings or whatever but there's still a big lore to them.

And then you have the Hariyama-san series that a lot of people in the west have not read, pic related

Yuuji's life from birth to Mihama

So? Which one of you mongrels actually tried sabotaging my campaign? I'll take IP addresses. AND DONT SAY THE PR AND HOW THE KS WAS HANDLED :,,,(

Why is this cat at the dinner table? She's going to get fur everywhere.

maybe i misclicked, but right now all the girls in kajitsu are sitting around the tv watching tunafishman and eating donuts. This doesn't feel like something in the long past.

read for more than 10 minutes

>tfw another day i procrastinated on japanese reading practice
i just cant find the motivation to sit down and read an untranslated moege for an hour or two everyday
sometimes there are cute scenes but for the most part its just so fucking boring

She is very cute.

Then engage yourself in something else, like Eustia. It's pretty easy to read and very entertaining.

Blog about this on /jp/, thanks.

While I agree, I also feel like the others haven't been given a chance.

I can definitely see Coconut and Maple doing ok on an outing.

I miss tilt user, guys.

Is it necessary to have played all the routes in Fruit before moving on to Labyrinth?

Now, it seems that you can pick 'after stories' for each of the girls routes, so if I didn't have any interest in, say, Makina's route in the first game and never played it, am I going to be missing anything much, beyond not really needing to play her after story?

Why do you say that? Dude has good art.

you could watch the anime (lol)
read a synopsis
or just read the route

Well, yeah, Coconut seems pretty responsible and she certainly saved the day at least once in her part of the story.

Honestly I'd feel kind of pressured walking around with her though. She's too damn gorgeous.

Not that I'm a hound or anything, but even still every guy who saw me with her would be secretly wishing death upon me.

Koirizo fool.

Read something interesting like Eustia (assuming you know enough kanji, mousing over everything is a gigantic pain in the ass)

Well my point is- do I need to? As long as I don't care about Makina's after story, can I safely just ignore that and not be missing anything much (beyond her route of course)?

I appreciated the fact that the first game didn't go the too common route of locking the 'best' or 'canon' girl's route behind all of the others just to force you to read everything. Basically I just want to verify that I can do the same here, or is the main story going to be referencing things from her route I'd have no clue about?

>H-scene from the girl's point of view
Why isn't this a more common thing? I don't mean the whole game but just like jumping to her perspective for one scene, it's pretty nice. Grisaia and Konosora had it a bit.

Umm when's maggot b8

Next weekend? Or Friday after last?

Because it's gay?

But it's not. It's cute. Seeing the girl's inner monologue as she awkwardly tries to give a blowjob or something, it's great.

What are they chances of Sekai snatching up the 11eyes translation and making a KS for it with added content and never actually releasing it?

>13% translated

It's been 6 months wtf
You're super gay

69%

Also CHUEE reveal yourself scoundrel! Where is my loli game!??!

;_;

They need to consult with Gertrude Stein's ghost after every line to ensure that they're conveying MB's feminist themes properly.

lmao what a pussy

I agree that feminism is extremely important, but it is going to take 4 years + at this rate

11eyes Resona Forma WHEN

Why bother learning Japanese anymore? Machine translations are getting more adept by the day. In a mere few years, we'll have perfect TLs. No need to waste a full year of your time just to read things a little early.

The top or bottom one?

Which of the H-scenes in Meikyuu should I fap to first?

They'll need to do some actual work given all the grammar mistakes

Makina mom rape

Don't give up.

Never ever.
I want more Misuzu being cute.

"grammar mistakes" is putting that lightly. Every couple minutes you need to guess at which word they meant.

Conjueror pls

That's just what I was thinking too

Your daddy gave you good advice

Yeah no ESL-kun

>long poem
what? Are you talking about the song in green? That's not chuuni.
>incantations.
Except these are fucking one-liners, not a fucking poems like in fate or DI and they're not desulional. Want real chuuni? In DI guyz become the fire itself or a real vampire or literaly stop time.

The fact that they spelt one of the major antagonist's name wrong more times than right really got to me.

>all those lying/dying as lieing/dieing errors

Not really. There are definitely a ton of grammar mistakes but they're mostly spelling mistakes iirc and at the very least not ones that completely butcher the word. You can still tell which word it's supposed to be.

Someone definitely should have gone over the script one last time before release though.

>In DI guyz become the fire itself or a real vampire or literaly stop time.
Still less chuuni than Murachuuni.

Man that was a pretty good H-scene

I thought the H in Fruit was pretty forgettable, but Labyrinth doesn't look like it's gonna disappoint

Don't call kamige a c-word!

>Lightning as lightening

Eternal lolis are the best.

Lolis are so boring. How can anyone like them?

Those aren't long, but they're definitely chuuni.

I didn't say it was a bad thing anyway, but Muramasa is still different from a hardcore realist samurai flick like the Twilight Samurai. Especially when Ichijou first appears and it plays like some cowboy scene. But he uses exaggerations in the correct areas.

Vanilla always seemed like someone you could take out and have decent conversations with and not worry about her being overly silly, though admittedly she'd probably want to take Chocola along with you.

But Makina's route was arguably the best, or at the least the most action focused compared to most of the rest which just dragged on and on and on.

SHE ISN'T REAL MOESHITTER

We all saw what you did.

What about visual novels that will never be translated, like Dies Irae?

W-what are you talking about...?

Don't bully the poor moefags!

I'd rather have a genki catgirl with me. Never knowing what she would do is part of the fun.

Please stop fighting. We're all chunni and awesome at the same time. What's the difference between meet a saint cut a saint meet a demon cut a demon and BLAH BLAH BRIAH BLAH BLAH BLAH anyhoooook

Amane and Makina's routes have a bunch of stuff about Yuuji's past. If you don't care about that then don't read them.

I don't care about that autist.
I only got it for the voiced and translated H.

k

Reminder you will NEVER read this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YpiWyJEphpc

I wish Asako was my mother.

Good.

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/12088667

Forgot image.

Optional is way better, since you know you had every ability to prevent this and specifically chose not to.

You mean Asairo

中二に逢うては中二を評す
萌えに逢うては萌えを評す
JOPの理ここに在り

Through determination, the dream became true!
Learn Japanese and you too will have a happy ending.

What a nice lady.

>and have decent conversations with
She's a cat my man

Don't pay for the translated Meikyuu

Best girl.

;_;