ITT that one car you absolutely hate

ITT that one car you absolutely hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLIkjWFNAKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#1 this but closely followed by pretty much any modern crossover

SsangYong Rodius.
Looks like a badly built kitchen extension.
All engines were asthmatic and the transmissions were useless.
As well built as a poppadom. My neighbour had one and pranged its front into a lamppost and the driver's side front wing fell off.

I don't know what they were thinking. Every car looked goofy as fuck and this one looks like designed by Homer.

Turd with a crappy engine

Any kind of crossover, they practically killed the compact SUV

I don't mind these, contemplating selling my hot hatch to get one as a daily and an old Skyline as a weekend car

The Chinese don't know how to design, they just put bits here and there. It's why Halo armor looks like shit now, the devs outsourced most of it to Chinese companies and had to accept whatever they made.

These are pieces of shit and have literally always been pieces of shit.

I live in Swedistan.
I have to see riced, bland, overrated Volvos all day.
So many of them are just trashy Swedish redneck mobiles.

words can not express how much I hate this soul less pile of shit.
Easily the worst car ever made.

I've never seen a single white person driving one

Fuck everything about these. It's always some base model diesel piloted by a hothead who thinks he/she owns the road.
It's not fast, it handles well for an SUV but terrible for something that's supposed to be "sporty", it's not comfortable because its center of gravity is so high so it needs stiff as FUCK suspension, it's not practical because there is no trunk thanks to its "sporty" roofline and for the same reason there's no rear headroom either, and on top of it all it's more expensive than the X5, which is identical except it actually has a fucking trunk.

At least the M is so stupid that it comes back around to funny again.

This car invokes such strong emotions in people, I don't get it. It's just weird looking no big deal.

Looks neat, like a fish Taurus in mpv form

It's... Very weird.

Gb2your cuckshed, Sven

Don't diss the Ka man. It might have
>laughable build quality
>a wheezy, pathetic little engine even on the later models
>reliability issues
>poorly thought-out engineering making it more difficult than it should be to work on
>rust just about everywhere that can rust
>even plastic
>overly effeminate looks
>a decidedly no-frills interior
>crap gas mileage for a 1.3L making 69hp
>blancmange suspension
>that retarded rear axle that looks like it's being dragged along
but I love mine.

Cuckshed is still better than a Volvo

The Ka is horribly, horribly, really fucking ugly.
However it's one of those cars that become cool after they drop in number and people start collecting them.

Hang on, got an idea.
Maybe we can design a facelift to make it look better.

*No, replacing plastic bumpers with metal ones don't make it better.

SsangYong is so ugly I actually like it
They make me think of the shittily designed parody cars you see in shooters

But that's korean.

>after they drop in number
Not sure that's happened yet, at least not in the UK. I still see tonnes of them around, mostly driven by teenage girls who just got their license since they're cheap to buy, insure and tax. A quick look at Autotrader shows there are still plenty around.

If anything the facelift made it look worse, at least in my opinion. Plastic bumpers complete the shitbox look but body colour ones just make it look gay.

Ford tried to make it cool

And somehow with all their flaws, they manage to sell a few cars in western europe with like 0 maketing. Bafling.

Except SsangYong is Korean, not Chinese. At least Kia/Hyundai manages to design most of their cars to be not so ugly.

Alright Veeky Forums I've been looking at a Chevrolet sprint lately. It's in great condition expect for 1 dent but I'm not sure if it's worth the price. He wants a turbo Chevrolet sprint for 4500CAD. Is it worth it?

forte coupes
gutless
ugly
falls apart too early into it's lifetime
reeks of boyracer and bad mods
looks fast but it actually isn't

i also almost died twice to fortes,what a fucking way to go out

They kinda succeeded. I remember when this was an internet meme for a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLIkjWFNAKI

These fucking things, its not German car drivers that are bad, its the mongs that drive these fuckers. Not only pigfat, but also just horrendous to look at, not to mention these things are all over the fucking place. THANKS CHEVY

>that fucking second one

/b/tards' car of choice

>bitching about women drivers

>the I rent chrome rims, but don't fix anything that breaks mobile
>melaninmobile

I fucking hate these and chargers. 2000's impala also make the list

Some dudes at Bonnaroo 2015 that camped beside me had one. I talked with them for like 4 hours about it.

I agree, the S197's are more aesthetically pleasing.

> its the mongs that drive these fuckers
Cucks and women
>Not only pigfat, but also just horrendous to look at
Modern car design in a nutshell
>these things are all over the fucking place
Fleet cars, rental cars, etc.

It's probably because you didn't have negative confrontations with people who drive these.