Let's have a thread about bitches genuinely working on cars

Watch out, I just had a premonition this thread will be full of MGTOW fedoralords

>Those shorts while working on a car
>fake af senpai

kek

>blondebitchsticksoutasswhilerollingfender.jpg

>amazed that a human with a vagina is interested in/works on cars

>plugging in an OBDII reader
>"""""""working""""""" on a car

Go sit in the corner

social standards that many are willing to stick to. and it won't change because even feminists don't care about that kind of thing because most girls into cars aren't sexualized enough to be "worth it"

>diagnosing a problem isnt working on solving it
mmmkay

there is a girl on my instagram who owns a 700hp evo 9 she does all her own work and recently bought a donor car so she could replace all the quarter pannels

she does so much work on her car imo its a bit much

jesus christ this post reeks of neckbeard

*tip* m'user

Why would you do anything car related in anything less than jeans?

Not even a fucking obd ii car.

Idk what you're getting at.

All I'm saying is that some women like cars. Drooling over it makes you look like a weird virgin.

>omg you like cars?!?!?!?? oh I love you oh please marry me

>this
exactly the kind of shit that keeps women away from the community.

but lets face it, most carfags are awkward permavirgins anyway

my first gf drove an old ass subaru legacy
she was constantly wrenching on that car just to keep it moving

really put me to shame actually, but I learned a lot from her experiences. I basically became errand boy doing parts runs for my greasenik girlfriend

>tfw no errand bitch boyfriend

Women arent people anyway

delet this

>my first gf drove an old ass subaru legacy
This is actually a little scary.
My first (recently now ex) also has a 1990 Legacy she tries some light wrenching on.
I still knew more about the matter than her but still, odd. Maybe there's something that attracts car interested women to old Legacies.

There's two types of girls that take high school auto shop classes

>the girl that just sits in the classroom all period and only passes the test because the teacher gives them all the answers. Probably only took the class as a free credit or because their dad made them "so they can change a flat tire or put in wiper fluid" because for some reason they can't teach them

>the girl that is actually into cars, most of the time it seams they're mostly into dirt bikes. For some reason at my school they didn't get a bunch of attention from every guy which isn't the norm

One of the quotes in the year book was "I can turn a wrench pretty good" from some girl who was probably one of the best students in that class.

>most of the time it seams they're mostly into dirt bikes
those vibrate much more

>For some reason at my school they didn't get a bunch of attention from every guy
Numales are repulsed by hobbies that make your hands dirty

About a quarter of both last year and this years graduating year are into cars, motorcycles, guns, hunting, fishing, or any other related hobby. Barely any of us can actually afford to do any of those things though.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW NOT MARRIED I AM

>look how better off I am not being married
>I can do whatever I want, I am completely free!

>stays at home plays video games at 35

>NEWS FLASH

Relationships aren't about shared interests!
Life is easier when your partner likes doing the things you don't!
If you get married to somebody you're going to WANT your hobbies to get you time away from them
As gender roles are becoming less set in stone there will be more women who wrench just like there are more men who clean

Honestly video games aren't the worst things ever, it's driving a digital thing instead of driving a physical thing. Shouldn't be someone's only hobby though.

>women our age
>cleaning
I avoid riding in womens' cars like the plague. The vast majority of them are garbagecans. Then again a lot of guys take shit care of their cars too.

Some people just suck with women. I can't be mad if they try and cope with denial. It'll probably be me in a few years anyways kek

>Life is easier when your partner likes doing the things you don't!
that's some odd point of view.

my ex was big into music I also loved, was interested in cars and semi interested in computers and tech stuff.

it was incredibly awesome to talk with her about all this and being understood without getting shit like ""ah, you're such a nerd~", "no, not now.. I don't have the head for that crap right now".

i wasn't interested in things about horses but because of her I looked into it and it was awesome.

shared hobbies are fucking great, so not sure what you're babbling about.

Why is this? I had to ride in a co-workers car because we were carpooling to an office Christmas party and it was absolutely disgusting. It took her 15 minutes to remove enough shit for me to sit down.

How about you girls get some content in here.

it's difficult to find content about things that don't exist

i mean, this might be a joke... but...

>girls

>cars

Rav4, camry, and corolla are all excellent vehicles

you're not wrong. they are depressingly boring, though.

i just found it funny because you have people listing a lot of enthusiast cars that most people these days would be surprised to learn were made by Toyota, and then you have the girl listing some of the most lifeless things that Toyota has ever made.

it just fit in this thread.

>poopra

Is this a normie thing now? And why did it catch on in the first place, it's remarkably juvenile even on here.

They are all fun cars.
Ill start with camry (3sgte swap)

this sounds like a case of stop likeing what i dont like

Corolla of any model can be fun
>fwd
>rwd
>awd
>wagon
>hatch
>coupe
>sedan

And rav4 is a beast

Girl Wrencher

I can't tell what car she's working on, but the paint below the bumper sure looks like it's supposed to be an FMIC.

Is it even a turbo car? (I see the turbo sitting there next to her wrench)

You said ex right? Ive been married 12 yrs and my wife and i have far less common hobbies than separate. She does her shit and i do mine

I love these.

It's a hawkeye Impreza, and that's an alternator.

nah mate, that's deff a turbocharger. Guess they just shoved it in there to make the car look interesting

It's an alternator dude. I know, I've seen a fair few in my time.

Turbochargers have a spinny thing and hoses coming off of them. You're wrong man.

It's a fucking turbo dude, why would someone get a tattoo of an alternator?

maybe he's just wiping all that coolant up

moar proof.

Seriously, why do people keep calling these "altranators?"

But he's sorta right. Of course you have to have a bunch of stuff in common. My girl and I can talk endlessly about the stuff that interests us... but it's also necessary to retain your own hobbies and maintain a sense of self outside of your relationship. It's been my experience that it's healthy to just do your own thing every now and again so you don't wind up being needy with each other, constantly requiring their attention.

Not sure if actually this retarded... Yes they are good cars, but did you not read the screencap? It's a very simple case of "one of these things is not like the other". Hint: the girl's response was very different than the enthusiast responses that preceded. Since the response was so different, it appears to be out of place, and that is where the humor comes from. Fuck.

yeah thanks for explaining that. i tried but, but oh well.

Dude it's an alternater it makes electricity without it the battery wudnt charge and the cigarette lighter wouldnt work

It's a goddamn turbocharger, you cunt

>3 alternators
>outside the hood

.........why?

He needed the extra power for audio.
It was a shitbox so he didn't care about the hood.
Not everyone has room under their hood.

"car girls", ranked by how common they are
1. girl who's dating a car guy and has adopted his interests, doesn't actually know shit
2. redneck chick who gets wet over big trucks but doesn't care about any other vehicles. knows the lingo okay and can change her fluids and tires. would rather ride a horse than drive somewhere.
3. models who go to car shows and pose for pictures, some of them actually like the cars and the environment, most are just there for the paycheck
4. poorfag who was forced to upkeep her shitbox herself instead of paying a mechanic and probably had a blue collar dad. knows about cars but isn't an enthusiast.
5. dyke lesbian who is actually a car enthusiast and enjoys repairs and mods. never bi. never straight. thinks your dick is gross and men should go extinct.

There's no such thing as the girls from Fast & Furious, or the megan fox character in Transformers. Women do not like cars because hand-eye coordination is not their strong suit, it's a miracle when one learns to drive manual without blowing up the gearbox. They like emotional feel-good bullshit like the beach and horses and sunsets and a man telling them they look prettier than other women. The exception is lesbians whose brains are wired like men's.

Holy shit, this fucking retard. Busrider detected.

t. racer who doesn't need a girlfriend

I get the joke but "enthusiasts" can still fuck off.

I used to be one of the Camry haters, I had an E90 335i that never stopped giving me trouble, but I put up with it because it was "fun". I inherited my grandfather's 2003 Camry V6 LE when he died, and kept it in my driveway (uninsured) for months just because of the emotional attachment to the car, not because I wanted to drive it. I never envisioned myself driving it until the turbos and wastegates on the E90 died (after having just spent about $4000 on the car in the preceding 6 months). So I put the BMW on ice and decided to drive the Camry for "a few months" until I could afford repairs.

At first I hated it, but eventually I came to love the feeling of just starting the car, day after day, week after week, with no drama, and just knowing I could rely on it. Everything worked, every time, on a car that was older than the E90, had more miles than the E90, and sure as shit hadn't been maintained as well as the E90. It was a fucking revelation. The Camry is a machine that has one job to do, and does it well, and for that it has my respect. It's like having a loyal, loving wife you can rely on. The BMW, and most "fun" cars by extension, remind me of the needy, ill-tempered and ultimately untrustworthy whores I used to date in university. Fuck 'em.

thank god no one has ever been married for 12 years who shared hobbies, and you being married to your wife for 12 years are a representative example for the whole society, and the other user who broke up with her gf(for whatever reason) totally proves your point as well

>le girls r dum!!!
You guys realize it was a male photographer who told her to do that shit because guys get a boner from girls and cars, right? It's not like the guy said "Legitimately fix my broken car while I photograph it" and she went "Oh shit well uh how about this thing here yeah lemme just wrench it"

Holy o fuck...thats like a billion tarbos...gotta make like a bazillion hp at the crank!

kill yourself like your grandfather did after driving that piece of shit

>I don't know any women at all
>let me make generalizations based on what I read on r9k
Lmao this board is always funny

I know three girls who race motorcycles, one races dirt. None have boyfriends that have interest in bikes and never have. All like dick
I know one girl who races dirt track in shit box beaters and has since she was a kid. Solid 6/10 and is straight also...

Get outside sometime dude

G-deuce from /ORG/. I am in the middle of a headgasket change.

What is the purpose of these photos?

Faggots not into cars will find her appalling because of the dirt and those who ARE into cars will instantly see the bullshit and rage.

......why not get an extra battery or something then?

My aunt fits closer to category 5 but is straight. She's more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums. She used to go drag racing with an 84 Camaro. my grandparents bought her the V6 Camaro for high school graduation. She enjoyed it until she blew the 2.8L V6. Then she swapped in a 350 V8, a turbo hydramatic, and took it drag racing. By the late 90s, that 350 had become bored and stroked to a 427 small block. Yup. Her cylinder walls were so thin she commonly blew motors, but it was a 10 second car so she didn't care.

she sounds like a ton of fun. I'm assuming she's the one that got you into cars?

>not able to keep your fucking mobile phone out of your hands for more than one minute

fucking hell.

>but is straight
How much you wanna bet that's just cause it wasn't accepted to be gay in her time?
Also owning and driving fast or muscle cars doesn't mean they know shit about cars. My mom had two olds cutlasses, 70 and 71 with the 350 rocket. She claims to have loved them but wrecked one and gave the second away to one of her cousins as a gift, and then he wrecked it. She drives a manual hot hatch now but I explained to her how a clutch works literally yesterday. She knew how to drive manual but never gave any thought to how the tranny works, and she's been holding the clutch pedal in for the entire duration of stoplights for 40 years. Also, my mom wears the pants in the family and my dad's like some kind of proto-numale. I think if she grew up now instead of the 60s, she'd be lesbian.

To be fair, I often read a tutorial on my phone in the garage, or use it to take pictures of broken shit.

>or use it to take pictures of broken shit.
good point.

A battery just stores power produced by an alternator, but up to a limit.

When you start a car, a lot of the battery charge is used to turn the starter. The alternator then recharges the battery back to full for the next start.

If you have a ton of audio gear and a standard alternator, then any power not consumed by the starter will be discharged by the audio equipment and the alternator just can't keep up with the load.

At that point, you need a lot of power generation, which is where the alternators would be needed.

Because the battery wouldn't be able to source the current and keep the voltage up. It's a big load. If anything, extra batteries and capacitors serve to even out the voltage fluctuations from big bass notes from the amplifiers.

If you found the resonant frequency of a target, you probably could shake a house apart.

>It's like having a loyal, loving wife you can rely on. The BMW, and most "fun" cars by extension, remind me of the needy, ill-tempered and ultimately untrustworthy whores I used to date in university. Fuck 'em.
Damn that's the best analogy I've ever heard

Bitter virgin car nerd here I am fine with it.

Just don't actively remind me how unhappy I am.

Gives me something to dream about anyway ;_;

My wife helped me install my catback yesterday. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

>Dumping tons of money in a car with a shit body

Why

Noice

What system?

Dual 2.5" xforce master race reporting in

>rav4 beast
>awd, not even 4wd
>beast

Welcome to being an adult. BMW faggots never seem to understand a car can't be an ultimate driving machine if it doesn't work more than half the time. BMW quality is pure shit.

Lol

BMW fags think their stock 20 year old e3x M3 is "fast"

Even most e9x are slow as fuck

Ex Toyota fag here I bet there's not a single stock part on that rav4

>4. poorfag who was forced to upkeep her shitbox herself instead of paying a mechanic and probably had a blue collar dad. knows about cars but isn't an enthusiast.
this is basically me. i dont care all that much about cars but i like learning about how shit works and figuring out how to fix my car when it breaks.