I'm about to put a set of based blue confetti seats in my integra rs...

I'm about to put a set of based blue confetti seats in my integra rs. The rest of the interior will be changed a piece at a time to match and really isn't a worry. My bigger concern is that I know that I have terrible taste and I'm about to paint the thing and have no idea what color would look good with the new interior. I need some ideas. What color is the first to come to your mind when you see the seats?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/market/fantasy_fabric
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they look like greyhound bus seats

looks like shit

What color is your interior now? If it's grey or black don't bother. Also what color is the car now?

A dark blue, oddly enough.

Currently the regular stock grey. The seats have a couple of tears and need replacing anyway. And the confetti is the most awesomely 90s thing I have ever seen. Right now the exterior is a years later shitty red maaco paint job.

Had the same thought but the blue would have to match exactly or look like absolute shit

If you can get a headliner to tie it all together, that will go a LONG WAYS to making things look great with those seats.

Where do you find based 90s confetti seats?

Looking to do a confetti swap.

Perhaps a blue headliner fabric that has texture to it. The standard beige colors in many cars kind of sucks.

Ugh I just blue confetti all over robs spaghetti

Got my set in a junk yard for $150 for front and rear

happy dogo

if theyre going in an integra i would say blade silver metallic
if an ek si-r id say that weird blue the domanis come with

Primer gray is always a good choice.

That actually looks fantastic

>fartseats
>ever

There's lots of exotic fabrics at those fantasy fabric shops that sell fabric to cosplayers. You'll have to use fabric adhesive and wrap around the headliner.

You'll have to research what kinds of adhesives last a long time without getting brittle. Headliners can't have any kind of "brittle" feel to them.

Those seats are beautiful, get a detailer that uses a steam cleaner to make em look new again. Those seats look well with stock interior

Fantasy fabric sellers exist online and at places like ETSY.COM or even in your city if you have an active cosplay crowd. The fabric stores may have a section in them that stock suitable fabrics such as relief velours, suede-like fabrics, and fabrics with designs like that bluish space headliner picture. That was made with fabric purchased at a fabric store.

There's onlinefabricstore and others, but check out your local fabric stores first since keeping them in business is good if you get the knack for wrapping headliners and everyone else wants to commission you to make some for them too. Or you can hide your power level and say someone made it for you for $10000000 or whatever price makes them not want to get one. This world is too full of people who demand I do stuff for them for free or nearly free and then hold it against me if I refuse for ANY reason.

etsy.com/market/fantasy_fabric

Remember that there are quilters that can put together striped fabrics in patterns like that swoosh stripe red/black example. Only you'd use blue and black suede. At the local quilt shop, there are those large computerized machines that can even do the rolled stitches that you see in the crosshatched headliner.

A fancy headliner creates an all new ENVIRONMENT that works with your car seats. You'll probably get some lowcost black rubber floormats at costco or sam's club and that balances the look. And exposing carpet to muddy feet is bad taste anyways.

If you google "fantasy fabrics" then you'll find sources of fabrics suitable for headliners. You can always go to junkyards and get a few scrap headliners to practice on before you do the real thing.

What adhesive do you use for yours?

Tell us about the Dog.

Not a whole lot I can say about him. That's a pic I found via Google to show the seats I was talking about. Currently waiting on the ups fairy to deliver mine.

Oh..

seats dont seem to have blue confetti but if they do, go with a dark' navy blue

>What color is the first to come to your mind when you see the seats?

The fabric pattern reminds me of airline passenger seats. If you are looking for exterior colors, I suggest you look at past car brochures for Integra and see which trims were allowed with which exterior colors. I know it varies with my GM cars as certain interior trim packages were not available with certain exterior colors even if I had purchased the max number of option packages. Thus, your own car make can guide your choice and you can remain consistent.

Or you can pick some other car company brochures and use them for ideas of seat color vs exterior color choices.

Like other user, what adhesive breh? I usually see people use that 3m spray stuff

Good pupper.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE WOOF?