google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Oh look another shitbike edition
Yay...

How many of you park your bike right up next to the store when you go shopping? Like, on the sidewalk, rather than in the lot?

depends on the place

sometimes

Depends, at one store I parked it next to the door, others I park a few meters away because it blocks the sidewalk otherwise.

daily reminder if you didn't start on a superpocketsport at age 4 you will always be a shit rider

as long as it's out of the way

Thank god i did but did you? Also my dad got me a pw50.

>got carbs back on
>went for a ride in the rain
Arby's slider are bomb though.

What retard is spamming those zukis?

I want to add some off-road lights on my bike and need to have an easy-to-reach switch to turn them off for traffic. What's the best way to fit an accessory switch on my bike with little room on the handebars?

Wire the new lights to the high beam

Any of you ride track and go by yourself ever? I have a 2016 ram 1500 and a cbr 929rr.

I need a recommendation for what ramp to use because that fucker is heavy and I'm otherwise strong. I had to have a friend help me load it because I was afraid of dropping with our shitty ATV lawnmower ramp.

Willing to spend a little bit of cash for it too. Advice also for best method to get it up. Getting it down isn't too bad alone....

fuck that. id ride to the track.
ramps are sketchy as fuck.
are you serious about using a narrow ass ramp? how do you back down?

But I want to be able to toggle them independently

depends on how opposed you are to ghetto looking wiring, I just drilled some holes in the fenders.

I've used a 2x6 plank to load my sportbikes into pickups.

I've wired up my other bike fine so I can do it non-ghetto but I don't really want switches on the shrouds. Mite just get one of those really narrow switch panels like you have on your handlebar and clamp it on the middle under the crossbrace.

I suppose you could just take a thin aluminum bar and mount it to the clamps like where my key is located. Plenty of room for more switches in case you want to add more things later.

Remove useless bar pad maybe?

Fuck that if I drop it how am I getting home?

Ballsy but not worth the risk for me ...

This looks ridiculous and expensive as fuck

Or you could get one of the various HDB bar clamps, if you're going to be adding more stuff eventually.

>how am I getting home?
Buy walking

I did but still doesn't open up much room where I want it. I want the controls up near the grips but it starts the curve down to the clamp area pretty much right after the lever perch.

I would rather not try to make my own mount because I've tried that before and I always make it very ugly and barely functional.

You should make me one of those like you did for your DRZ with the mount for the trail tech dash, the key switch, and an additional accessory switch

So Dirty

Fug pic didnt upload

where to buy this graphics kit ?

>pw50
disregarded

I can find you the CAD file and you can send it to a machine shop if you want.

Memes.

Your memebike is shit in comparison to the meme level of mine.

Perhaps.

Finally got my first bike DBT. once the weather isn't as bad in NJ i can't wait to get on the road with her more often :)

2005 Ninja 636

Damn mine wasnt that bad, but i just cleaned mine the other day and it still is dirty. Need to fix my pressure washer real bad

Fast. Be safe with that mfer those have some bitey brakes

Memebike?

My local store that I go to all the time I do, but depends on the store.
I try to do it politely to set a good example since my fellow muricans seem to get bent out of shape about it

yeah definitely aside from driving it from the dealer back to my storage unit i had not rode in awhile so i was a little nervous and took it easy.

Not exactly a perfect solution but when I needed to load a bike by myself I would back the rear wheels of the truck into a low spot (my old house had a ditch in the front yard) so the tailgate was only a foot or so off the ground.

>tfw my bike isn't a meme
Feels good man.

It's a meme to someone.

same

dirtbike are the biggest meme, what the fuk

>tfw no memebike

>this retard again

meme bikes are the best though.

>tfw nobike

Buy a piece of shit Honda
>TFW the rubber is so stuck to the metal I've got to let that shit soak in armorall for another day before I can remove the
>carbs

>carbs
Literally trash

t. nobike

>there are people born in the 2000s who actually think this

I was born in the 90s and think carbs are trash

how do i buy a pos honda if i'm a neet

Same
Theres no upsides unless you're some old man who loves dealing with its shitty issues.

I was born in the 80s and KNOW that carbs are trash.

I was born in the 90s. The "carbs meme" meme is overstated.

Had a carbed bike for a few years, I've moved to efi permanently.
Fuck carbs.
I'm 32 thanks.

t. lazy idiot who can't maintain a bike

By stopping being a lazy millennial and actually applying yourself and not thinking a single job is below you
>T. A millenial

>europoor women

t. poorfag can't afford a good bike

about to get a 2002 hornet but you guys are saying carbs are shit, should i not do it?

I'd ride one. Carbs aren't that bad, and they sound better

"I'm from the 90s I swear"
>Born 1999

There are lots of jobs below me

>t. a not shit millennial like you

Hating carbs is the new meme.

Yeah I've seen that, it works but is that always available at every track? Do most places have a designated hill people back up into?

many craigslist sellers accept good boy points as payment

Well if you want to be employed, then that attitude won't treat you well.

1995 hombre

it's a very old meme

Hasnt been around in a while.

I apply to multiple places a week, but no luck right now

will they say 'gbp accepted' in the ad?

no you have to call and ask

nah I'm good famalam.

>TFW you will never get an fxst just by not throwing an autistic rage

>carbs
>2-5 minutes for the bike to idle without choke

>efi
>turn on bike and ride away after 10 seconds

Quit taking advice from a site full of 16 year old atheists

Carbs are shit, but there are plenty of great bikes that have carbs.

i'm terrified, i've never cleaned my bike's carbs ever. since i got it. it's only got 10k miles on it so far

and i've bought it when it was 9,600

my bike has carbs. takes it 2 mins tops on cold days. no wait at all on a regular one. i just get my gear ready to go in that time.

carbs > EFI
deal with it. A 150hp carb bike will always beat a 150hp EFI bike.

You would definitely know if they needed cleaning. Some day, probably a while from now, it will just run like ass, and that day you will know it is time, then go buy a bucket, a bottle of Pine-Sol, a can of carb cleaner and a virgin lamb.

letting it idle is the most stupid thing you can do and everyone advises you not to. Only harley riders do this. Idling is bad for warming up, riding under light load is the most effective way.

Proper way.

>start up with choke
>ride away after 10 seconds
>put off choke after 30 seconds - 1 minute

cmon at least try

how will i know if it needs a cleaning? i've only changed the spark plugs so far

Am I the only one that has trouble filling air into my R3 tires? The petrol stations I got to have a straight air nozzle thing so getting it on the valve is always a pain. Is it ok to bend the valve slightly sideways to make it easier? Or am I just le retard?

does it run shitty? no? then they don't need cleaning

yes. yes, you are the only one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why dont you just do it from the side where ther is no brake?

also next time you get your tires changed ask if they can put on 90 degree valve stems

>boomers hate efi
>millennials hate carbs
wtf

:(
I did. Maybe it was a shitty air hose as alot of the air seemed to be leaking out the hose when I had the valve angled out.

no

t. thank you.