You see this on the street

You see this on the street.

What do you think about it, and what do you think about the owner?

I don't see it, as I look right past it.

Also, never consider the owner's existence.

What do I look like a fuckin philosopher or something? I don't just walk around all day thinking about shit and object and there owners

I mean, it could be worse. It doesn't scream "look at me!"

Woo delta platform

Mexican.

seconded. it looks very generic and lacks aesthetics

Boring garbage.
Its owner isn't an interesting person.

OP Here

Okay
Okay
Thanks, that makes me somehow happier
What
Lmao I'm not, but some people think I am
Fair enough
Aww That's just mean

Wouldn't even notice it. These are everywhere.

I guess, but atleast in my country I never found another one touched

If thats all, I would literally think "Nice Plastidip wheels bro" and keep walking

If there are any stickers anywhere on the vehicle that refer to car culture in anyway I would think "This person knows absolutely nothing about cars at all."

i would question the sexuality of whoever decided they wanted to murder-out their chevy malibu or whatever that is

self esteem issues

That's pretty much it. Thanks. I don't have any stickers and the only one I would put is of my city's car crew, nothing special. Still, I don't understand why a sticker refering to car culture means that I do not know anything about cars, but okay.

Meh, I get your point, but it was really cheap for me to murder it, plus all of these type of shitboxes like mine are pretty much generic, all the same boring economic-look cars. I just wanted to do something unique atleast in my area. Plus, it's not all murdered, I mantained the Chevrolet badge normal golden and got the brakes with that color you see on the pic. I think it's not that bad. But your the expert.

I'd laugh to myself and say what a faggot. Who modifies a cruze? Then I say I bet this nigger still owes money on it

>Black out style
>Making the best of what he has
would not pass judgement

Dip is cancer. Why not buy an actual unique car instead of getting a cruze and wanting to make it a speshull

>chevy cruze
I think, "middle clasd boring normie"

dont waste your time and energy trying to make your econobox look unique. That's the realm of faggotry and is best left for mexicans

i know, money is an issue, but instead just save up and buy an old miata or something and work on that

owner likes cars but is stuck with a crappy car and wants to mod said car with a low budget. So he sticks to scrub shit like doing a 15 dollar rattlecan job to his stock wheels

It's actually payed, although I don't have much more money lmao. I like it, it's something different. Here we don't see many like this

I don't see anything wrong, I ain't turning it into a rice-mobile and I dont lie about it, if anyone asks I say that it's a normal econobox

okay

Can't, gotta have 4 seats, dont ask why. Plus, gas here costs a lot, so most people have cars that aint nothing special. Plus, I wont be doing much more to it. I did the paintings you see myself and got a friend to put the window tint.

Made in Mexico, doesn't belong in Trump's America. Also FWD econobox

it might be cool if you put some ironic stickers on it, to show that you're self aware that you drive a boring econobox but still want to feel speshul

>woo
It's a rebadged Daewoo

kek, /osg/ and /mlp/ stickers

Well, I aint from Murica, and I have no problems admiting it's a FWD Econobox; I think it looks really nice comparing to other shitty Econoboxes. Dont you think ?

Nah, that's even more retarded than spending even more cash on my shitbox

Dip is rice.

I'd personally go for any hatchback like the Sonic because I got 2 go 1 fast 3 u but definitely not the Kia or Hyundai

something like a "Please be patient, I have Autism" sticker or something

I dont understand all english terms as i'm non-english. But isnt dip just that shit spray that people put on wheels? Because my wheels were painted by a person that paints wheels for a living, and he didnt use those shitty sprays.

The New Sonics dont look that bad.. but earlier versions I think they look really retarded.

Ahah

Well it looks like dip. Is it reversible?

I dont have enough vocabulary to explain correctly. All I know is that they went to a professional and he painted the correct way to have that matte look

I got them nearly for free, but if I wasnt his friend he would ask +200€

generic boring looking sedan

wouldn't even notice it

>why a sticker refering to car culture means that I do not know anything about cars

You drive an Econobox that values at minimum 6k
Regardless of preferred body style, 6k will net you a good performer. I bought my v8 sports car for 3k. But you chose a cruze. So if I see stickers on it, specifically car culture stickers, that to me screams poseur.

Not necessarily true OP, and I'm genuinely not hating on econoboxes (think I'm gonna get one myself soon), but at face value thats what I would think walking past that car if it had stickers

It would remind me of the time I ran into a black Cruze and blew the bumper clean off leaving only left a scratch on mine.

Fair enough

I believe that stickers represent a person and the car's "history". By this, I don't see a problem having a sticker of my City's "Crew" (not really a racing crew or something like that, just some people that gather and talk about their love for cars despite having shitboxes or not) and stickers that represent important places you go or something like that.
If I would put a sticker, it wouldnt be a Riced one representing a race track I never went to, a message to my haters, or something like that.

I sort of get what you are trying to say, although I dont really agree.

Unfortunately my country isn't the land of oportunities and all cars are fucking expensive. This car costed my about 10k € (they usually go for 13k € in this country). You only start to get REALLY better cars from +40k € ... cars that in America they cost less than 10k € .......... I dont think I have a bad taste in cars, I just cant do much with the money they cost here .. And yes, I probably shouldnt touch it as it is a shitbox, but I dont think I have done something that bad to it.. I think it looks quite "Okay", as I wont treat it like a fokin race car or somesort.

Nice one

Low-class young guy, probably white or mexican.

NORMIE TO THE MAX REEEEEE

well damn, Probably white or mexican

that really doesn't leave much races left now does it

>plastidip rims

we're already not friends

At least he didn't black out his lights.

It isn't Plastidip.

god no

Some fag I hate drive one of these so every time I see one now I throw an internal autistic rage for ten seconds.

Well that's sad to hear. I'm sorry