Who else here saving for dream car?

Post yur piggy banks.

I have like $15000 saved up but I also have $18000 in student loans but being a busrider with 1 hour commutes is just life draining

i dunno man, the right thing to do is to just bus because car insurance in Ontario is crazy but man I really think I'm going to take the plunge anyways within a couple months.

I wouldn't do that. Unless you have another income that is.

I have about $40 saved for a Model S P100D.

:D

I currently have about $95,000 left from a $165,000 settlement I got about 3 years ago, that I've blown through and continue to do so from being a NEET. I could buy some really nice car if I wanted to but I wager that's a bad idea.

I have this plan where I intend to save up for my next car with change and something similar to that 52 week challenge. Its not going to be anything special but maybe a certified pre owned lexus sports car or something Infiniti

.50c saved up so far after expenses

10k saved up, don't know what to spend it on. on one hand I want to get a drift missile, but on the other hand I want to get an econobox daily driver.

My father used to drive one during the 90's... had to sell it cause he had to change his tires every 5 000Km and couldn't keep up with the budget anymore

And I currently have 2K€, 173 000 to go

Saving for up Infiniti G35/37, RWD M/T Coupe, being an Eurofag will have to import one from USA. FML

I got a few buck saved up for my Volvo 240 rally car with an LS3 swap.

They don't sell skylines where you are? Because that's what they are

We have 370Z's, but there are very common and I want a special snowflake with rear seats.

Beer change after the pub

Me. But I'll be saving for a while. Dream car is a 1995 Porsche 993.

>he doesn't save his money in a bank for that sweet free money from the interest

Well duh. I wouldn't tap into my savings for a sports car though. As much as I like cars I rather hold on to that stuff for a house or someshit

I have about $1600 saved up so far. I'm currently paying off my student debt and lease and should be done within the next year and a half. Then I'm going to borrow my parents' Camry while I save up for my dream car.

If all goes to plan, I should be able to own my dream car by the time I'm 30.

Pic related it's my dream car.

I dont have a dream car and I think it stupid to have one

Borrowing mom and dads car until 30? That's nuts. Buy a car for yourself user and push your dream car back till 35

~900 euros both in the given currency and national currency.

No clear milestone yet and unsure what to buy. Looking for an oldie goodie.

They have another car, plus I'm making a big sacrifice for my dream car. I'll still be living in my parents' house just to own it.

This is also assuming no pay raises for the next 4 years.

$126k for retirement. fuck cars

You're in the wrong Bordeaux then.

This dude, cars are fun but fundamentally a luxury that you can't afford as a no income student. I bought a car during highschool but now that I'm at university it's collecting rust in my mom's driveway.

I'm pretty much done modifying my 15 Mustang gt and I'm going to start saving for my 70 E type jaguar restoration.... Or just sell it.
(already a home owner)

I'm saving for a C5 corvette to basically say "fuck you" to my family and everyone I've known. It only took me 1 year to save this up and I've been DELIVERING PIZZA the whole time a long with some

No debts. I dropped out of school when I was 13, live alone, and have never had any support what so ever in my life from anyone, no dad, no child support living below the welfare poverty line with a mom that worked at walmart for minimum wage for 17 years. My entire life I got discarded for not being good enough for anyone, everyone ignored me outside of using me for my knowledge and sense of responsibility, but the flashy people that lied constantly and couldn't even cover the basics completely eclipsed me.

Those people went on to the college meme with their grand delusions of success, but never learned the basic personality requirements, charisma or stability to live away from their parents. I'm 30 now, and all those people have failed dramatically. Single parents everywhere, people that ruined their lives over those illusions and ignored me when I warned them. I can see some people have regret now.

None of these people even an economy car without being 40k+ in debt, and of course they do shit like buy a brand new corolla and pay $300/mo + $200/mo insurance for 72 MONTHS to "own" it and flaunt that the $20k Corolla was the smartest choice. Poor fucking decisions all around from everybody in every category, and these people thought I wasn't good enough! It's a statement against the people paying $100/mo for their iphonebill, constantly eating out without being able to cook, constantly refusing to become adults!

I already own a mint V6 accord that I've maintained for 6 years very well using Google and really do not need the vette at all, but I will demonstrate this responsibility and power by daily driving the vette, I make enough money by not being a dumbfuck to replace the engine every fucking year if I need to.

Fuck everyone that doubted me. It's a sweet car too.

I'm saving for a C5 corvette to basically say "fuck you" to my family and everyone I've known. It only took me 1 year to save this up and I've been DELIVERING PIZZA the whole time.

No debts. I dropped out of school when I was 13, live alone, and have never had any support what so ever in my life from anyone, no dad, no child support living below the welfare poverty line with a mom that worked at walmart for minimum wage for 17 years. My entire life I got discarded for not being good enough for anyone, everyone ignored me outside of using me for my knowledge and sense of responsibility, but the flashy people that lied constantly and couldn't even cover the basics completely eclipsed me.

Those people went on to college with their grand delusions of success, but never learned the basic personality requirements, charisma or stability to live away from their parents. I'm 30 now, and all those people have failed dramatically. Single parents everywhere, people that ruined their lives over those illusions and ignored me when I warned them. I can see they have regret now.

None of these people even an economy car without being 40k+ in debt, and of course they do shit like buy a brand new corolla and pay $300/mo + $200/mo insurance for 72 MONTHS to "own" it and flaunt that the $20k Corolla was the smartest choice. Poor fucking decisions all around from everybody in every category, and these people thought I wasn't good enough! It's a statement against the people paying $100/mo for their iphonebill, constantly eating out without being able to cook, constantly refusing to become adults!

I already own a mint V6 accord that I've maintained for 6 years just using Google and really do not need the vette at all, but I will demonstrate this responsibility and power by daily driving the vette. I make enough money by just not being a dumbfuck to replace the engine every fucking year if I need to. I already own everything else.

Fuck everyone that doubted me. It's a sweet car too.

I have about $30k "set aside" for a rwd manual quick fun daily driver car and I can't think of anything I actually want to buy. Newer cars are all ugly or heavy. Older cars break down.

Don't get the vette man, just don't.

All those dumbfucks won't even understand it, no less appreciate it or feel inadequate. If it's not a car you love because YOU love it, don't even fucking bother. Buying a car for outward appearances is exactly what those shitters do.

Honestly, they're all so obsessed with "NEW NEW NEW" that a C5, to them, is an "old" car. Doesn't matter if it's minty with extremely low mileage, its an "old car"

user, why did you buy that OOOOOLD CAAAAAR (said with much sarcasm)

The Vette itself is my ideal car. I only want 2 seats, I want t-tops, liftback is great, I want more power than my 240hp Honda without having to wring out some high compression/tarbo motor to death, I'm tall and can fit in it easier, and I want something relatively light weight. Parts costs are low and it really doesn't look too bad to work on.

It's also in a price range that can't be financed, they're all garage kept and kept away from teenagers, never used in winter so the condition is always excellent. The body panels aren't made out of metal and cannot rust. It gets better mpgs then everything else with the same power level. Handling is a good balance between hard/soft for both daily driving and hitting the mountains, especially if you get the magnetic adjustable suspension (switches between regular base mode and C5Z-levels of stiffness.)

It won't look old either because I'll update it to HIDs and LED tails.

Everything about it is perfect for me.

You sound like a very angry person. Even though you dropped out of the middle class dream, sneering at those still chasing it doesn't put you above them.

rage your dreams

$0.19 in checking.
$0.51 in savings.
Unemployed for 7 months.
Withdrew entire roth IRA to pay for insulin last year.
Already Coinstarred all my coins.
Just finished morphine withdrawal.
Maybe 1 gallon of gas left in the tank.

Zero debt tho.

So close to completing my 2.5L STi drivetrain into a base AWD 2-door early impreza project...

I have about $1500 set aside for another 80s shitbox. Will be over two grand once I sell my old truck.

Just bought my (realistic) dream car in november! 2016 acura tlx v6 tech package. Bought my house in August and paid off my student debts 1 month after graduation in 2014. I have 23k saved in the bank still. I'm 25. How am I doing senpai?

You've done well, nice car too even though Acura gets a lot of flak for not being "true luxury" and RWD, but I see it as a more sensible choice than a Lexus ES and RWD is really not needed in a daily driving family sedan.

LMAO why are all tripfags NEETS

$1800/$3000 for a third gen Firebird this spring.

Thinking about buying a used Chrysler 300C, not sure whether it's worth it. Don't really need the car, I just want to keep it for later.

Why? Do you think it will go up in value?

No not really, I just love the car and where I'm living it's rather rare.
In a couple of decades it might be worth something again, once most of them are gone with few left in good condition. Either way I wouldn't dream of selling it.

18k total in savings

i want to buy a house but i really really want a Charger, which will cost 15-25k

for some reason i think it will give me happiness having more shit

C3 tho...

Hey, lets not judge each other. You dont know his life.