/ahg/ - Ass Hurt General

Ass Hurt General #1

GT86/BRZ Edition

General thread for being a butthurt faggot.

>RELEVANT LINKS:
toyota.com/86/
youtube.com/watch?v=JE3o33X-ogY
youtube.com/watch?v=m5g4KIdGLfM
youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
fastestlaps.com/tracks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overhead_valve_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans_winners

so i just got back from an auto show and i sat in the new 86

i loved it. the seats were really nice. 6 speed manual. great looks, TRD parts available and can be combined with subaru performance parts for even better handling

why would anyone be butthurt about this?

Because they own a Miata or S2000.

>GT86 has LESS torque than a car with literally no torque
GT86 FANBOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kek desu

Almost 5 seconds a lap faster round a short circuit like Tsukuba! Veeky Forums on suicide watch

The TRD parts are worthless bling, literally WeaponR-tier shit at 10x the price.

That, uh, doesn't make the S2meme look good, you know.

control... F...

Corv

Only one thread for corvette

I crashed one at a track, can I still buy one some day or have I soiled my fate

I don't quite understand, are the GT86/BRZ owners butthurt or those who complain that it's not fast? I own one and I expected it to hurt my butt a lot more, but it's a surprisingly comfy ride for this kind of car.

Nice try OP, we know you bumped this dead thread

New brz owner here:

Who changed the oil after the 1000 mile break in period?

Wondering if i should or is it overkill and i should just wait til 6k?

>Pic related: the assmadinator

>I-it's manual bro it has paddles
Must suck having a vagina

Is a new 86 worth the price? What options are necessary on it? Did they tune out the torque dip well in the 2017s?

Honestly I plan on getting a used one that's a couple years old to save quite a bit of money. What options should I look for on older ones?

If you're talking about the GT-R, then fuck off because you've probably never driven one. Paddle shifters are great and get the job done with the right transmission. If you're talking about my BRZ, its stick shift with a clutch.

>Pro-tip: your ass hurt is showing :^)

Post picture of said BRZ or you are faggot OP bumping shit thread. Also there is nothing great about "paddles"

Its in the baground of my sideways picture of my friends GT-R.

I used to be against paddle shifters too my friend, until i drove a car that did it well such as the GT-R. I dont expect you to change your mind since youre probably never going to be in one, let alone drive one.

Tell your buddy some guy on mexican basket weaving forum said he's a jackass for not buying a Viper