discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

First for that meme car

Tried to post in last thread, but would anyone be interested in a slap inspired by Maverick's helmet in Top Gun? Nice 80s aesthetic.

Third for wishing for a Chiaki sticker.

who is mave rick?
or is it rick mave?

THATS CLASSIFIED

in early fielding ideas for this one again... still got nothing other than "sick/nice (stance, miata, stickers idk.), here's a cookie...... i want something condescending to put on this.

Just sitting here wondering why nobody makes Wat-tan decals.

yes

>people talking about NC in the last thread
I've had a die cut of his on my window for 2 years and still not a problem
and slaps on a toolbox in a welding shop for 2 years, also no problem
learn to apply your stickers correctly

trying to think of stickers to put on my little american shitbox. got a Blazer so of course friends are like "you need a 420 decal to put by each blazer badge on the doors/back tailgate"

i slapped a forza one that came with my xbox one on my back windshield cause this little car can dream

das not a cookie

i know

I actually have a couple from that long ago too. Not too many issues but it seems that in the past year and a half the quality of material has gone down. Wether that was the suppliers choice I don't know but there's plenty of photos to prove the problem and many have other stickers next to the curled ones with no issues. I, myself have a CD slap from the same supplier with issues while the /osg/ slaps next to it have no problems. All applied at the same time

I'd rock that on the z/28.

I guess if quality's gone down that'd make sense, I haven't gotten anything from him recently
I still think it's strange though because I bought stuff from him even before the name change and it was still good, why would it dip?

I'm making one soon™
Nope. I use Aimless as well and i have two stickers from my first release still going strong. One of them has slight lift up because of my design mostly IMO. Theres a lot of thin points on it.

Thanks for the stickies opfor. I do have a minor complaint, the transfer tape for the autismo sticker was really sticky, it was hard to peel it from the edge of the a and the edge of the o. The transfer tape/paper for the night kids sticker was perfect though.

To whoever wanted maid dragon stickers:
Soon.

They've finally arrived!

Lower cost = more profit with prices staying the same is the only reason I could think of. Now that both NC and CD have the fanboys and hype that guarantee people will pay what they ask, they can keep selling crap and sell more when the stickers fall apart.

Last I checked NC uses AWstickers which is the same as CD and night runner etc. Did he switch?

i can't believe this car has not been keyed yet

Trolly told me he is going to be making them again

kuroineko.bigcartel.com
kuroineko.bigcartel.com

Needs more cat grills senpai

My pre-orders are up senpai.

No he hasn't used AWS for a while. AWS is the one that uses shitty laminate and has shrinking issues.
Honestly, AWS fucked a bunch of shops over and their quality is pretty crap, I wouldn't use them.
oh cool. I was going to make some OC WAT-tan in a race queen outfit. I have some of the linework already done.

>people actually put these stickers on their car and think they are cool

Hitler loved anime slaps and Eurobeat, faggot.

fuck you.
Let people enjoy their cars.
Stickered up cringy cars are funny.

wtf is she eating

I'd like to order a large batch of custom stickers for a shop I'm associated with, like 50+ at a time. Would anyone be willing to make a large batch of stickers? I want to support people in /osg/ with them

It's a pretty simple, one color vector if anyone's interested.
>pic related, I don't have the vector itself but you get the idea

>not goose

bought a keychain, thanks senpai
we need more monogatari shit in general

I can do that
Email me at watracingtech gmail com

Thanks Brayn.
Hooked me up with a free one too.

never forget

everything has now been mailed and is going to arrive at your local mail destruction facility, i mean post office.
thank you everyone for your continued patience

are they tracked? My order from AAS had tracking and arrived fine although delayed by 2days. While other non tracked orders tend to come in damaged if they even make it at all

i'm thinking of how to play on words with "rice dream, night team" or something like i scream for rice dreams.... i'm not really sure, waif team also works. Just not sure what would sound best. I've also thought of just scrapping the word play and just putting "needs more rice"... i want something more toned down compared to the KILL ME slap I made. Also totally colorblind so if the background gradient is disgusting tell me.

unfortunately only the canadian ones were tracked, as the tracking options were multitudes more expensive than the products

they were pretty big pricks too, some of the air freshie strings or maybe even the WATs, were bulging out the envelopes a slight tad where the knot is tied, so they counted those ones as full sized packages opposed to being letter mail, despite the difference being less than a single mm and no weight difference.
to top it off their debit machines were down and they were closing at 5 instead of 6 as they're supposed to on weekdays, so i had to go to a second post office to ship all the shimapacks, which was closing at on fridays, and the most expensive to ship was surprisingly not lithuania or norway, but alberta.

Not sure about the text. But we're you shooting for 70'd brown as the background?

That's a fucking cookie man, you should already have an idea from that. Too obvious

send it to me [email protected]

I'll see what I can come up with

looks like brown rice onigiri to me... unless you eat cookies with seaweed on them. They eat rice balls all the time in infinite stratos.

jesus fuck man that artboard tho
>wtfrudoing

she looks green
also why does wat-tan have sunglasses ffs?

i was just shooting for a comfy brown riceish/tea color... idk just something soft

>some of the air freshie strings or maybe even the WATs, were bulging out the envelopes a slight tad where the knot is tied

get bigger envelopes then?

Does look a tad green even in person.
And that does bug me, why no wrench.
I still like it, and since I got one for free, I'm less upset.

You should make it less chocolate brown. Or just make it white straight up. Thanks for the support!
I love gatari so I'm always eager to make more.

too many white stickers

I thought it was really just the peeks and slaps, I bought a couple die cuts a few months ago and they've been holding up just fine so far

thats not the issue
the thickness of the envelope needs to fit through a slot, which it could easily fit through, but they stopped pushing at the slightest bit of resistance, and even tried to do that when she was snagging the paper of the envelopes on the corner.

you can trust me when I say they were being assholes.
small packet air simply makes them more money than international mail

that was my thought... maybe i'll just do a really subtle off white, the color isn't as big a concern as the words though.

Yeah, I've found that the clear transfer tape sticks more than the paper tape. I hope you were able to apply it successfully.
You can go over the sticker with a squeegee/credit card to help it stick to the design. Also remember to remove the transfer tape from one corner at a 45 degree angle and pull parallel to the sticker.

oh sorry desu the way you described it sounded like the envelope was haphazardly closed with the contents poking out... your saying the envelope was 2 thicc

Friendly notice, freshtango.us and ultrafeel.us just opened up
Both have dragon maid content and more

yeah this is the kind of dumb shit is what i did that whole repack over, this time only portions of it were being way overcharged opposed to all of it atleast

Color is spot on then

Forgive me, freshtango is in about 5 mins

It's yaki onigiri

>go to post office
>two of EXACT SAME THING
>packaged EXACT SAME WAI
>one is 60¢ the other is $1.87
>the first fit through the slot
>the other somehow didn't because it's fucking done by hand and she did it differently during the same 120 second period

yeah now try THAT with 50+ orders

>rice crackers are onigiri

Nigga pls

The shadow makes it look more like a ball desu

ty i didn't really know what it was, just figured it was something made of rice.

Second for Goose. or do both. plz

i think this looks better

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do we think of cardrugs.com? He's got a new release soon

he's got a couple ok slaps per drop... but he drops a lot of normie tier trash too.

I'll get to it tomorrow :)

Skin color achieved

series 1 was the best he's done.

Quality stickers
A lot of normie trash, some really good designs
Likes to throw in free stuff
Well designed/professional website

If you ever make it, can you add "Dragon Dildoe Order Form" on the envelope

send me the file you nice fellow

You should make the rice cookie white and add some flakes to look like a rice ball.

>Needs more rice
>rice dream, night team
etc are all solid imo. But they won't make sense with that cookie. I prefer the rice theme.

this is some reddit tier shit you guys should be ashamed

maybe this will give an idea what i'm going for... hopefully it doesn't take 40 revisions like the last one.
>needs more rice.
thats exactly what i put on it as you replied desu

does anybody actually put these on their car? just bought a couple on a impulse (for better or for worse) and im mildly regretting it

i can't see out of my rear windshield anymore

>Quality stickers
That nigga uses the shrinking AWstickers crap. It's the opposite of quality. That 10yrs IT experience is shit at picking suppliers

I mean you don't have to them on your car.
They can go on your wall, door, PC, toolbox, etc.

I put them on the inside of my hardtop, you don't have to put them on your car either. You can meme out your fridge or laptop

I have both side panels of my PC case sticker bombed. You can do a lot with stickers other than putting them on your car.

If I buy a second car for the track yes

these stickies feel very fitting

The bad decisions one is probably most accurate

Woah slow down user

Good thing you kept the cigarette lighter socket...

is mario motors slap ever coming back again?

i bought extras for this god dammed reason

i mean i guess
i bought a handful because i liked how they look, probably only gonna put like two or three tops on my actual beater

You building a buggy?

I saw a wild Rori last summer

Don't underestimate the usefulness of 12V power my man

that's pretty fast indoors

Something like that. Truck go kart. See how it advances.

If they're slaps, you can display them around the house without sticking them on.