/lidg/ - Let it Die General

Retro Horror Romance Edition

Previous Relationship: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKDd8kXip6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=613T9gHYt_k
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/htmlview#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone got any pics of tier 5 killer wrestler set?

the pants are kinda unique

What rooms yield the most shrooms? My shroom supply's drying up and need more slow-mo/invisibility in my life.

When are they making Let it Die ps4 theme with youtube.com/watch?v=bKDd8kXip6Y for background music?

FUCK SAKES I NEED TO KNOW WHAT PANTS THIS HOMO IS WEARING

I like sending my fighter to Osuka and Ukongaoka for mushrooms. Those areas seem to have a lot and I get transparagus when I go there myself every now and then.

>Looking at prisoner in restroom after raid
>Remember there is a stick with a round bulb in the toilet
>Notice she is actually twitching and pulsating on the toilet

Personally I would like a theme with
youtube.com/watch?v=613T9gHYt_k

well, that's it. floor 26 Jin Die is where the game ends.

I wonder why no one has bothered to datamine this game

hm

>datamining a PS4 game
Good luck with that.

So how will the medusa head work if they add it, and what'll it look like when fully upgraded?

>ice skates

It's probably MILK

cloak and sting with an iron
same as every other boss except Coen

That's what I was thinking, but apparently it's not splatter 13 or heavy hitter. Which only leaves motocross and wrestlers pants.

instant kill if you look at it within 7000 feet.
hope you bought some death metals :)

Bludgeoning enemies with it makes them sluggish. Rage Move tosses it a set distance, paralyzing (but not damaging) foes caught in its radius for a short time. Execution Move has your Fighter force his/her enemy to French Kiss the Gorgon head, turning them into stone before he shatters them.

its not the luche pants either, they're just red with MILK written on your ass

must be motocross?

Maybe Taro discontinued that line because he hates ice skating.

Doubt it. Since they are hockey pads... Damn I hope that isnt a cut item.

Would getting a bunch of 1-stars and sending them all on expeditions to high floors be a good way to make money

But He got killed by an ice skate in his M.I.L.K. studio interview, implying it was allowed also the fact that M.I.L.K. was literally just D.I.Y. sports gladiators like the legion in New Vegas, skates had to be on the roster as on of the few bladed weapons and armor

Are you ready to buy the Blueprint for $99, senpai? We'll throw in 500 Kill Coins and a free Crushroom!

Last night I cleared the first nine floors, every room in every floor. Log in today and some of those rooms are dark again when I look at the map, is it supposed to be like this?

there are 4 or 5(?) different layouts and it rotates each day. Each layout has different rooms. You only unlocked all the rooms in one layout.

there are 4 cycles of floor rotations that change every day. some move around and some just disappear on certain days. the only way to discover every side floor is to wait for certain rotation days. and lots of stamp machines only appear in certain side floors in certain rotations

Thanks, so when that rotation comes back around those rooms won't be blank anymore?

Correct, once a room is unlocked it stay unlocked.

Reminder that today we have guaranteed pure aluminum on takayama f34

what is pure aluminum used for?

Cool thanks, I guess this game is going to take longer than I thought.

For me it's some DOD armor, but is like rosewood level rare for some reason.

Takayama has like 6 or 7 pure aluminum's though

grinding ebata jin-die has left me with more pure aluminum than i know what to do with

may as well farm it there for 2 birds with one stone.

right now my only high tier equip outside of repairshrooming is +0 grade 3 apron, once I get grade 4 masamune I'll probably start farming non coen 31-40 bosses

What floor is Meruroku Go on, and how do you get there?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/htmlview#

What is with these pink escalators in the late 30s? Can't unlock from either side and I've already beat every boss

>Last Freezer upgrade takes 3 whole days

They're basically dead ends, might as well just ignore them

Fucking Califags, what are you guys even gaining from raiding my base?

Welp, I was expecting another Jin-die or Goto, even Coen since I haven't fought him since Max. That tail bitch fucked me up real bad.

What state you in? Cali has a lot of states getting closer and closer to hitting a Fight so you may just be a random target cause you're in one of those states since they are trying to push for their free death metals

Nothing better than spending all your resources before any chance of a raid. It's so nice.

Is there a rotation or a way to unlock 5-Star Fighters without to fight the Bosses on 32 and 34?

My 4-Star-Fighters are getting bitch slapped from every little Screamer up here.

You don't unlock those, the 30 plus floors are riddled with fuckish deadends for no fucking reason.

What the hell? I was going down the elevator and had the "Fight yourself minigame" but my waiting room wasn't attacked at all.

Should've read Uncle Death's letter warning you about her. Or that unhelpful, but strangely sexy, Mother Barbs video

I went exploring some floors i hadn't been to for "fun".... ended up being backtracking for like an hour

FYI for anyone who doesn't know: pink and blue escalators are trolls, don't rely on entering or exiting floors from either

show me the lucha pants!

>MFW iron+ and a stingshroom drop Jackson in under 10 seconds

This thing is getting nerfed, isn't it?

The weapon type loses its sheer killing power in the late 30s, so it balances out.

Is there a gold chest near Shimomeno to make black war ensemble farming easier? Kawabe is far from it.

I forgot about it until I was back at the waiting room. Still haven't seen the Barbs video. Will do that once I'm done at work.

>game with godmode item effects
>anything ever getting nerfed
I doubt it.

The has no balance. Its all about out over powering the enemies with decals and mushrooms. The real difficulty comes from bugs, glitches and unexpected crashes.

I noticed most people that send out fully geared haters are pretty bad at the game. I use to send mine out naked, over 1000 fighters sent out, 2 ever killed people. I don't know how. Started making a list of who sent out fully geared haters, now 18 kills. Might be different if you aren't on cali

>Trying to get a shooter with at least 23 dex.
>Keep getting ridiculous statrolls like flat 21s and useless stat buffs
>str 25, vit 24, Luk 23

Fuck you game, you fucking janky ass piece of shit give me my good shooter.

I got a g. bird from Death Prime, what shroom do I get for killing it?

Golden oak shroom, 200% dmg to next attack

Not really, but you can go up to Shinko-Bashi and then from their go to either Hyakuda or Hyakkoku.

Oh fuk.
Thanks.

Sorry I lied its 300% not 200%

>Vampire skill decal from UP

Hey, that's pretty good.

So do you just normally pick California and forget about it?
Seems like there's no upside to picking anything else...

Where can I find MILK Blue/Green? Kawabe or otherwise?

Ikegara

Alright I just finished the game. Didnt like how I got cock blocked by Death killing that giant true last boss. If I had to rate this game I would give it a 6.5 or 7/10. Enjoyed it but it has a lot of problems.

One of my biggest ones is how unrewarding farming bosses is. In the majority of games that let you farm bosses you always gain something from it. Even if you do not get that specific thing you wanted you still get a lot of currency, exp and other loot. In this game it is the opposite. You can get 3 things from a boss. A measly 1,000 gold which is nothing, a useless broken piece of equipment or the mat you want. Now this doesnt sound bad until you realize equipment degrades which costs a lot more than 1k, elevators have a fee you have to pay twice and the use of mushrooms if you want to kill them fast. So you are actually losing more by farming instead of gaining. The loading screens last longer than the bosses too.

Check out the googledocs.

>Lets add an extremely rare enemy called ''TREASURE'' tuber who doesn't actually drop any treasure. Players will see them, get super excited and then feel like shit. That will surely make them like the game more.

The only down side to cali is you have less targets to send expeditions after so choosing certains floors is harder. Other than that there is no reason not to be on cali

Gotta stomp on it, senpai

>stomp it
>87 kill coins

Woah

You could buy like 20 boxes of hotpockets with that.

Got a golden lizard from the box, on g3 I've got two collectors and one striker, shooter, and all rounder. Have yet to defeat Jackson, which class should I take now?

Do Jackals get stronger as you go up in the tower? I read that in a general some time ago that they do but I was wondering if its just a buff to their overall hp or something

On that note, if striker starts with higher hp why do my max level collectors have about 200 more health than my maxed striker?

Lv 75 striker - 1064 hp
Lv 74 collector - 1250
Other lv 74 collector - 1180

Health seems about the same to me but they take less damage for sure

I want more brutal goretastics

gimme more two handedswords shin san

I honestly want to know how much this game cost Sony to make and maintain. I'm having a total blast with it, yet at the same time its existence baffles me. Why bother making a niche F2P title? Or does Suda's mate work for Sony or something?

What did Sony do exactly? They don't have developer, producer or publisher credit so it seems more like it's Gungho's problem and they have a long history of curating successful F2P games.

It's not niche, it's very successful

I hate the Jackson boss fight.

I guess the catch is no fucking multiplayer EVER since the whole bullshit with f2ps getting it without the requirement of ps+.

Damn fucking shame about it being strictly singleplayer. when the devs talked about pvp on the stream after people ask they always mean the raiding and bullshit so as to evade the question. frustraiting smokey as fuck communication with the west so far and last night we caught on to it pretty well.

Just wait till japan gets its servers running were gonna start seeing a lot more neglect from these guys. gonna have to trust the japs to do the asking for us. We aren't not gonna matter at all after next month.

I doubt that will happen considering that this game was clearly intended with both east an west in mind

not to mention we're going to share servers with the east

>not to mention we're going to share servers with the east

Cool, connections are gonna be more ass

>I HAVENT WATCHED ANY LET IT DIE STREAMS
>I HAVENT BEEN SUBJECT TO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHIT FROM UNCLE HIMSELF YET

You're basically shouting it. Go check one of their streams. specially the one on feb 2nd.

You're gonna know what were talking about since it doesn't take long for the bullshit to start stinking. seriously their translator poorly tells them shit and the faggots in the front we cant see clearly cherrypick from actual technical questions to dumb bullshit like sushi and how the game is cool trying to avoid all sort of actual important shit we all want to know. Why?

All for the sake of saving that shit for their sweet little JAP larvae.

not really since there is no real co-op or pvp

when there is, you should whine more about the US vs Europian connections

those are terrible

This game would fucking suck with synchronous multiplayer. It would just be nerds gulping down mushrooms, and if mushrooms weren't usable it would be dark souls with 3 hit combos with shitty attack cooldowns.

Everything is saved server side you dimwit

stop being pessimistic, you can tell the game was rushed out for PSX and they needed time to get content out

the only way they could even add content in a single month of operation as this point is to have shit they where working already, and they'd probably have to rehash area cells

>gulping mush
>being a faggot with a saber in one hand and an iron in the other
>be a humongous faggot to your heart's content

Who the fuck wouldn't want that?

Not like single player stops them.

Being a faggot in this game has very little reward though

>die to U10 once, was blind on what he would even be and completely without shroom support
>recover my fighter cause fuck, those 31-40 revival fees are obscene
>grinding some guys while i figure out how i'm gonna get all these shrooms i'm gonna be needing
>oh wait
>there's an easy DOD Red on my quest list for killing 10 enemies with a hockey stick, an easy WE Red for killing 10 enemies with a nail gun, and a slightly less easy CW Red for climbing 31-32 with a fire weapon, killing all enemies (I checked, and the hater spawns aren't TOO unfair)

This is too easy. I'm gonna have a DB Iron and a great pair of leg armor now.

What floor are you on?

Finished the game, but that has nothing to do with what I said. Dev raids and expeditions make being a faggot unrewardable

What's the best place for bullet metal? Apart from shop obv

Mekaroku-Go has three bullet tubers near an escalator. There are probably better spots, but there's virtually no danger in farming there.

Is their a way for me to find out where gyukufunsha is on floors
20-30? I searched for him for 3 hours and im tired of going through mazes and these long ass areas just to find out he isnt where he usually is.
Maybe someone knows where he is?

He isnt at 24f Moriba or 30f Hikiage