/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Meme Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Streamer: Why are you reading this?

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Ded:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skeletal Knight or Bone Chimera in Aggro Shadow /svg/?

1st for hearthstone

>tfw I crafted a nep deck

Put me out of my misery

Tenacious Ghost

will daria be nerfed

I hope so

Needs to be ASAP.

Daria is fine, there 3 broken cards in rune and she isn't one of them

do you want to win more or do you want to jack off to big shadow reapers

Cygames doesn't like to admit they were wrong so probably not until the next expansion.

>aggro blood one card in hand
>please not Dance of Death
>DoD'D
>well it okay I got another ward, just let me....
>Demonic Storm lethal topdeck

This is why no one likes aggro blood.

Yeah, it was confirmed by that guy greentexting some stuff with no source.

To be fair, I'm almost numb at this point to T4 levi sorcery piercing rune. It's just expected. It happens. You play around it. It's a much different kind of infuriating compared to daria ogler piercing rune blade mage where the fuck did my entire board go

Crafted 3 Neptits as soon as she's out of maintenance, even got one out of the packs recently for the emblem. No regrets. Currently just memeing with her in unranked but I expect she will be used in legit decks with future expansion, she's the kind of card that gets stronger with powercreep, not worse.

>AggroBlood lose 5% winrate each week
>still complaining about it
It's more dying than Sword :^)

>To be fair, I'm almost numb at this point to T4 levi sorcery piercing rune. It's just expected. It happens. You play around it
How the heck do you play around it when it kills 3 of your followers for 4pp?

Blood magic is forbidden, and users will be punished accordingly.

aren't they mutually exclusive?

especially if you run wind god?

>aggro shadow
>tier 1
Only if you get a perfect curve.

/svg/ said Sword and Shadow are dead and everyone play AggroBlood so delete this

I got a nep from the packs and mordecais from the prebuilt so at least it didn't cost me as much

>あぽろ.G waiting room

Still stronger than shitty aggro blood
I find it unplayable right now, no wonder 90% of the Blood i face are Control these days

@Leaks in 2ch

>changes to several card are coming in the first week of february
>using january current data devs talking about how the meta they expected was not the one we are seeing in ranked right now
>daria weren't decks supposed to be so good
>they admit that pure combo roach decks was something they didn't caught during testing
>certain decks were expected to do much better like discard dragon
>in order to balance and adjust the meta several cards will be nerfed and some other will be buffed
>devs talk about how they hope the community will understand because changing cards like this is one of the peaks of digital based card games
>buffed cards will not give full vials like nerfed cards

The fuck's with the sudden influx of control blood?
It's making me fucking win

Finally I can h-hear the dragon's roar

source you fucking faggot

There is none. Because if there was he would have tried putting the link already since the last thread.

Link to the 2ch source.

>Aggro Shadow T1
What's the netdeck for the one that they are basing this off? I've been playing it and Neptits meme on and off since RoB hit, while it's certainly better than during DE you still lose if you don't draw perfectly.

People also said Daria was dead and just a meme when Ranked got lauched and look what happened.

It eats alive Bats and Daria but Rune still keep up the good winrate because it wins agaist the rest of the ladder
AggroBlood just can't keep up and is getting removed for the rest of the expansion

Who said aggro shadow was dead? People talk about aggro shadow and post lists all the time

Aggro Shadow gets so many wins because people are retarded and let shadow reaper get so big.
A 7/7 Shadow reaper might be enough to knock someone in Cerb+Howl lethal range.

>implying you even need to worry about that

they just concede straight up as soon as a fat reaper hits face.

I'd rather see D-shift getting nerfed.

Aggro Shadow's not that special, it relies on a good draw way too much.

people conceded to my aggro shadow when they simply saw 4 2pp followers on the board on turn 4

Ward spam completely shits on aggro shadow.

Stop being such a crybaby. It has barely >50% winrate.

why don't they just levi, crimson sorcery, piercing rune, and trade in one of their 2/2s?

>get matched against aggroblood 2 times in a row as sun satan
>both times they topdecked storm in claw
really fucking makes you think

it will hit 0% in 10 weeks!

in my experience reaper is so good more because of the threat of him getting big rather than him actually getting fat. yea i get my 7/7 reapers every now and again but even if he's just a 2/2 that's a 2/2 that's already done damage and that forces your opponent to kill it which creates space for your other dudes to go face.

I miss her ;_;

>Aggro Sword made me go on 20 game winstreaks in lower ranks
>Daria was fucking easy, everyone said she prayed on sword but 90% of the games I won because no ward, no heal and no AoE
>I'm gonna get exposed as the shitter I'am as soon as people realize that the deck gets destroyed by both Elf and Heal/Ward heavy shit.

i miss her toes

aggro shadow handles wards better than other aggro decks because while they're annoying, it can trade while maintaining pressure on face.

I have one teched in AggroSword. She's useful when your board gets nuked. I've had Havens and Dragons concede after they drop their Themis/Salamander with me responding with Otomeme

You see, once they fix Daria mid-range Sword will be playable again and you'll get to play your waifu.
We just have to wait until cygames rotates Daria out since they aren't nerfing anything for shit. :^)

angel of the word!

>Daria's more intimidating than aggro decks
Who the fuck thought this was okay

daria is aggro too

>destroyed by heal/ward
Like every aggro deck ever?

Friendly reminder that if you find Daria infuriating you simply need to stop being a C-shitter.

>play roach
>time to combo!
>bounce roach before i attack with it
MASAKA

No user, that only happens to aggro Shadow

post rank tard

On my phone but AA3 halfway to Master.

Post dick size

t. Daria shitter

The way Daria Rune shapes the meta is fucking bullshit and printing Piercing Rune as it is was not needed.

>clearing Daria board with Cyclone Slash Duck
youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

ok thank you for the context
gambatte

No chimera unless your variant has Windgod.

This is the recent list off some dude with 70% winrate over 100 matches.

Luckily I pulled 3, it was pretty fun for memes

Has anyone tried Angelic Snipe in nep decks?

KOICHI-KUN!!!

Levi is the problem.

Reminder to remove elf

If your variant has 2PP, just run Lyrial.

>b-but muh evolve...

1 EP to deal 5 damage for 2PP.

i feel more comfortable against daria than against retarded blood shitters

>Save 5k rupees and 12k vials for RoB expansion
>Cygames give out a gorrilion free packs
>This expansion's best decks are all cheap as fuck aggro crap
Why did I even bother

Levi is only one of many problems.

>only decks with a positive WR are ungarune, ungablood, ungaforest, ungashadow, ungasword, dshift, and "control" blood
i'm an aggro player myself but I suspect the meta may have gone too far
almost makes me miss elana

What class do you main?
I feel Rune's the strongest right now, even when they draw bad cards.

>still losing to blood
kek refine your deck

Daily reminder that Kawaii is cute.

I'd run spartoi sergeant if anything, more interested in the shadow it would generate than the 1 damage.

sun satan
seems like i always go second against them.

I use sun satan too, but when I don't draw at least two Themis I'm almost always fucked.

That one damage that can bring something down to pact's hit threshold. That one damage can be combo'd with Conjurer to remove a 2 defense follower.

Of course, I suppose it depends on the variant you are going for.

>aggro blood is bad
the memes never end

the fuck does themis do against aggro blood? shouldn't you be fishing for your lion spirits?

Is it a good idea to play C sword without bahamut?

I meant against Daria senpai

They need to release a complete encyclopedia so i can keep up with the storyline. Its been far to long between FC and SC for me to remember anything.

How the fuck did you reach here from TiTS?

wrong thread

It is though

>Daria
depends on their curve
they have less reach and generally slower than aggro blood, so it's easier to hide behind wards and heal yourself
and yeah, since themis is a GG for them, i found daria match up to be much easier

how many sledgehammer do you run?

In order to pull off your cerb howl combo you need an empty board and if they have any wards your ghosts are all fucked and your choices for direct damage are ass as well so I would say no, other classes can handle wards better.

I just lost a game in take two after getting a black screen during loading and my opponent taking 5 minutes to pick his cards.
Thanks Cygames.

It's not a meme, blood loses 5% win rate every week and sword is the new aggro cancer deck. get with times

No aggro deck can handle wards or healing, banner is the closest you'll get but it's dead now.

What the fuck is this nigger doing

Since Bats are old and busted now whats the most cancer Sword Aggro list?