darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Irithyll Straight Sword
bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Kin
youtube.com/watch?v=AkvV43AlvXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MLGS duh best in BB

> the point when MLGS started to have physical/magic split
>best

n

Why would anyone want to use that gay magical fagstick anyway?

>Want to go fashion souls for invasions
>I take too much damage from katanas and lightning to do it

I still loved the Major League Great Sword in DaS2.

>Faintstone infusion lets you boost its damage output further if you have more than 45 Int
>Magic Stone infusion turns it into a pure physical weapon with high Magic Attack Bonus scaling, giving pure mages a good option for physical damage output without investing too much in Str/Dex or resorting to a Raw weapon
>Bracing Knuckle Ring doubles the number of times you can use the sword beams
>Repair, a Sorcery spell, effectively acts as a battlefield reload for the sword beams

I'm starting new character any weapon suggestions for quality build?

Shit that rapes your eardrums / Sounds you hate general:
>Cthulhu guard death sounds
>New Londo female ghost screams
>the way Ornifex talks
>the screaming Hollows in DaS3
>CLERIC BEAST in BB
Just constant fucking obnoxious REEEEEEEEEEEING

>Ahh, you were at my side all along...... My guiding Moonlight...

everything in ds3
only exceptions i can think of are the cathedral knights, lothric knights and evangelists
everything else is just constant REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGH

You can only get this in NG+ in DS2 right?

You can just use an Ascetic at Freja.

Does everybody have a seed in DaS3?

It's like the one advantage I have is taken away from me every single time.

Yea but that bumps up the whole area up to NG+. and when you start NG+ it will be NG+2 right?

Yes. But NG+ isn't that hard and if you know how to do NG+ you can handle NG+2.

Yes, it's awful isn't it?

Tell us how mad it makes you. Tell us what a hack Memezaki is.

Anybody want to make pirate cosplays in DS2?
I've been playing Overwatch all night and feel like playing something else.

How good this weapon is?
darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Irithyll Straight Sword

In general what straightsword or katana should I go?

i would but im playing runescape

It's fucking trash. Use longsword or Lothric knight sword.

What's the best UGS in DS3?

Profaned. Astora and Lothric are fairly nice as well.

Is Uchigatana good for Quality build?

Uchi is decent for quality.

What's the best great weapon if I want to go str?

So what weapon should I go? I'm right now on road to sacrafice.

yhorm's

Great club is not bad too.

>great club is not bad too.
that is my go to str weapon. I fucking love the lunge attack and follow up. I catch a lot of people off guard with those attacks.

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Kin

I'll never doubt you again, /dsg/. Which one do I choose now, wikidot or wikia?

I love the glaive so much.
So fucking much.
And all of you as well.

wikia is turbocancer that got really butthurt over people blocking their 10+ ads on every page, so now they block the entire site out if you have one enabled
wikidot is missing a couple pictures and articles but is otherwise fine

So is the difference in dmg negligible?

>kekstralife

I'm trying out longsword and it's really amazing in DS 3. Should I continue upgrading it?

yhorm's machete is strong as fuck, but you can only swing it about 2-3 times depending on your stamina and it is all vertical attacks except for the special attack combo. your choice. yhorm'shas higher AR than great club, but the great club has a better moveset IMO.

I love you too, user!

it's completely irrelevant as far as damage goes
ds3 mlgs has around the same pure magical damage alone as ds1 mlgs
bb mlgs also has the best mlgs moveset in series by far

DaS3 is 50% off at the Humble Store, but my PC can't run it and I won't be able to upgrade until summer at the very earliest. Should I get it now or do you guys reckon I'll be able to snatch it at an even bigger discount by summer?

longword has always been a great weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=AkvV43AlvXk

is this good music to listen to while playing bloodborne

50% is probably as low as its going to be for some time. Worth getting it at such a discount.

meant to say dark soulss 1

I know used it in DS I and DS II for most of playthrough but I didn't see people saying anything positive about it in DS III.

>do it now
>by the time you upgrade they release pupil of the primal wrongdoing edition
>cry

Shit like that is what I'm afraid of.

It's still fairly new game so they won't go anywhere lower then 50%. In summer they will propably sell DLC's cheaper so you can buy them as addition.

And like three pointless DLCs involving crowns.

... what armor is that at the very end?

Shulva is the best dlc area in all of souls games

It's a painfully short KF4 throwback filled with boring poisestacked enemies.
Also the worst area to invade in entire franchise.

cut content

Unfinished vilhelm set prototype from game files.

Is there any way to report somebody hacking?

Some gook invaded me, attacked him multiple times but none attack reached him for some obvious reason.

>reporting in das
>implying nip faggots would even care about your reprots is they weren't too lazy to implement them
haha enjoy your virtually unpunished cheaters while from is too busy making 3 cashgrabs at the same time

Why Friede has so much in common with Carthus civilization?
Seriously, her fighting style, her use of black pyromancies, paired weapons and connection to Dark are all straight from Carthus. She's like a boss version of those dual curved sword skeletons.

DS1 Dragon?

DS III, I'm in Cathedra of Deep, he invades me, I attack him for good 2 minutes nothing happens. He takes no damage.

Friede is secretly a normal Carthus Skeleton mob in disguise as a waifu

Darn, was hopin' that the coincidence was a bit more.

Unfortunately there's nothing to report to- From simply doesn't care about people who aren't being caught by their cheap "anti-cheat" that is nothing more than a stat/item checker.

If he's missing animations it's just netcode magic

Next Dark Souls really need some better anti cheat or reporting system.
Animations were there, including running, moving around, attacking and dash attacks.

i think you might just experience some heavy lag

this has happened with me before and at the worst it takes 2-3 minutes before the hits register

This drives me mad. That scene had so much emotional weight to it, like a climax of a long story, but I don't know if it's because I never played so I've missed info about Ludwig or it just isn't there, I don't understand what he means.

Like... the sword has been teaching him stuff? Or it's his truest friend? It's like a glorious crescendo to a song only half heard and makes me crazy.

>no explosions

Unforgivable

>Sunken Crown
>Best

Oh Good Lord no

>Ahh, you were at my side all along
The sword was literally stuck in his side (well, almost; more like shoulder).
Beasthood is the opposite of Kinhood, and Ludwig succumbed to beasthood before he could "ascend" to kinhood, and lost the HMLS in the process. He must've thought he'd lost it or it had abandoned him, but it was there, in his flesh.

>My true mentor
The moonlight that surrounds the HMLS' blade is described as being able to "channel the abyssal cosmos". The entire game is about how a splinter group of the Church tried to "ascend" by lining their minds with eyes and becoming one with the cosmos. Whatever knowledge can be gained by doing that, by peering into the moonlit blade, it's hinted that one can perceive those truths and wisdom.

It must not have been clear to Ludwig himself (and indeed I don't think it was necessarily clear to anyone what they really hoped to accomplish by ascending), since he says "Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light?
Just a hair, a fleeting thing, yet I clung to it, steeped as I was in the stench of blood and beasts.
I never wanted to know, what it really was. Really, I didn't."
He must have been drawn to peer into it, but without understanding why.

That's my take, anyway.

Interesting.

Not having it to play I don't quite understand the the beasthood and kinhood stuff.

Beasthood is like getting too caught up in the killing and genuinely transforming into a monster. Never really a very aspirational thing.

The other path is trying to be closer to the Old Ones, but there were different paths to that.

Ludwig is essentially the Artorias of Bloodborne. He appears in many item descriptions, was the first Church hunter and is namedropped by Gehrman but as far as the moonlight stuff goes if there is more explanation to him than that then I must've missed it.

>never played it
Then why are you watching footage? Stahp ruining it for yourself.
>inb4 I'll never play BB
I was there a year ago. But I decided that even if I missed DeS I won't miss BB.

Is Dark Souls 1 PvP still a thing? I miss poise

>From is too busy
The network stuff is handled by Bamco.
From has nothing to do with the bans or network at all.

And they don't care about cheaters unless it's a mass banwave coinciding with a dlc release.

I'm old, out of practive and have bad hands, so I got into all this stuff watching Vaati and other folk YouTubes, as I never thought I could play but loved the stories and speculation.

Only months later did I pick up DS1 to try it myself ($5 on PC, nothing to lose) and find them rather enjoyable in spite of being so terribly bad at them.

Picking up Dark Souls' on Steam Sale is great, but I can't imagine buying a PS4 for just BB, hell I don't even have the place to set one up.

I was invaded by some twink faglord in the Parish the other day so I guess there is some pvp to be had.

Lmao I do only occasional work, might lose the apartment soon and have trouble paying the bills but I got PS4 as a Bloodbornebox anyway.

I'm sl15 with an unupgraded onyx blade, just helping out people at vordt, it absolutely melts the boss.

Loyce and Shulva are the best looking areas
Shulva and Brume have the best exploration
Sinh is the most fun (far from hardest tho) boss fight in all of SotFS
overall, yeah, i'd say Shulva wins

>Not having it to play I don't quite understand the the beasthood and kinhood stuff.
Basically some scholars in Yharnam found this well of Blood far beneath their city. Through experimenting with it they found that it had healing properties, and it became a standard practice to receive blood injections. Yharnam quickly became sort of a mecca for healing.

Meanwhile though a plague had broken out that turned people into monsters, and eventually Yharnam was burned to the ground and started anew. The blood is what was causing the plague, and the longer one resisted turning, the more powerful a beast you became when you finally succumbed.

The Church of Blood Ministration began hiring people to go out and hunt those afflicted, they became known as Hunters.

At some point a splinter group of the Church went off and began experimenting with a new kind of blood, pale blood.

Rather than turning into beasts, this blood would turn you into something else, called Kin in the game. The belief is that Kin is the next evolution of humanity.

This is, again, my take on it all. It's largely left open for interpretation and speculation.

>thinks it's something to brag about

Better than missing out out BB

I be there soon, with my new pyro.

Did you setup any password?

Why the fuck is Ultra Greatswords so fucking shit in DS3? The Greatsword was my favorite weapon in Das II, and it fucking sucks to use when i invade in DS3

Is there no fucking UGS thats worth using when invading?

>Sinh
>Fun
Yeah cause waiting for being able to fight the actual boss is fun. Sinh is shit, cause it stays too long in the fucking air.

Raime is the best DLC boss in DS2 and the most fun.

thanks

Are the "eyes in the brain" people Palebloods or something else?

>and it fucking sucks to use when i invade in DS3
Just like in DS2 then?

Yeah it is, try Oolacile township in the evening at SL 125.

Not as big as the other games, but it's still there.

Well ofcourse he's flying, he's a dragon you dipshit. It's a great atmospheric fight, and he never spent 80% of the time flying for me like some people say.
Fume is fun for sure, but he doesn't bring anything new or interesting and feels like pursuer on steroids after 2-3 tries of learning his moveset.

Oh, yeah. Same people.

If you let Sinh come to you instead of chasing him he doesn't fly around nearly as much

Nice to know
Now I just need to buy DSI for the PC because my xbox died months ago. RIP characters

It's on sale at the Humble store right now.

Also, make sure you get DsFix, PvP Watchdog, and DSCM.

Another shitty thing about Sinh is that your weapon can fucking break in a middle of battle, though that's more of a problem with horrifying DS2 durability system.

Not that i like Raime too, it's like giving Smelter a longsword in another hand plus a few new moves and calling him a new boss.

What is his alignment? Lawful good?

>a game mechanic forcing you to sacrifice a ring slot if you want to use brittle weapons
>better not use it and complain instead
>every possible non-quality build in das3 is shit without at least 2 ng+ rings
>but it's fine because memezaki

neutral good
lawful good would kill astrea for taking on a demon soul, but neutral good would defend her for making life easier on others

in ds2 every physical build was forced to sacrifice two slots to achieve optimal damage but it's fine for ds2 faggots

Would you like to enlighten me on those ring slots?
inb4 rob and flynn's even though those only apply to fastrolling light weapon faggots