I invested my life savings in Waves

I invested my life savings in Waves.

Veeky Forums said it would be the next Ethereum. They lied.

There is no way out for me. Why did I listen to the bag holding crypto-shills.

Why.

Dumb fuck, u deserve it

This is what happens when you bet on shitcoin

Imagine this poster a month ago.

>LOL NOCOINERS HOW DO THEY COPE
>IM GONNA BE RICH ENJOY YOUR WAGESLAVE LIFE
>SMART PEOPLE BUY WAVES AND WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN

Only thing left is to double down and hope for a pump.

>i invested in a Veeky Forums ponzi scam!
>There is no way out for me

serves you right

Waves might come back up in feburary, but i don't know if that is true. Veeky Forums said that aswell.

Buy MGT friendo

Buy Trumpcoin lad

How do crypto coins have any value if they are not based on a physical asset like gold?

>How do crypto coins have any value if they are not based on a physical asset like gold?

Anything has value as long as you can create enough artificial demand...

crypto has TONS of value to pumpers and people who know how to trade you cryptos for real money.

are you the Waveman guy? Guaranteed Pump in Trumpcoin during Donald's inauguration. Apparently Trumpcoin got the attention of some serious cyrpto traders on election night.. I don't know how much you loss but maybe you can get it back.

Neither are any coins

Bro me too, I'm down 3k so far. Its gonna be ok tho it will moon in the future just hold on. Waves hasn't even had it's real pump yet. Were still sitting on the launch pad!

>Veeky Forums said
You mean one or two shills who spammed it incesently and are probably the same guys shilling XDN?

You are on Veeky Forums though so you're life savings were like, one thousand dollars? This is the "how do I turn 23 dollars into 1 million by next week" board.

kek

God, I hope you're joking. For your sake.

Lmao stay ignorant. Waves is the next Ethereum. Everyone knows it. People are gonna have a real world use for it. Its in sleeper mode right now because the big players wanna keep it low for accumulation at the moment. Its not even a finished product yet. But it will definitely hit 1-10$ next year. Screen Cap this. This is the next 1000% crypto

Okay you've convinced me, I'll invest it as soon as Prince Yodgoo Goodluck-Prudence of Nigeria comes through with half of his princley inheritance he promised me. I'll be able to use the WAVES to further pay for my Russian mail order bride's air-flight over here. I it's a shame she keeps needing to bribe the officials over there which is why she hasn't come to live with me yet, and she's so shy she want speak to me on the phone.

Oh well WAVES 1000%

Its ok I want you to stay poor. We saw the same thing happen with Ethereum Everyone was mocking the eth shills when to was 60 cents. Now those guys have mansions. Waves price is really shit at the moment because it's only on 1 low volume exchange. They're developing FIAT GATEWAYS which will allow people to convert all of the major currencies to crypto on their platform. DONT BUY WAVES YOU DESERVE TO STAY POOR. Stay in bonds and real estate kek

>mansions

oh please, you're coming on way too strong. tone it down a bit and i'll give you a generous 7/10 on trolling. it started out strong with and it still has potential, but right now it's a 2/10

>This Thread

Veeky Forums summed up in one thread.

I wondered how there are still idiots who lose in cryptotrading but now I know, the people who pumping new money into Cryptos and losing their shit for my profit are here.

You buy high and sell low, you cry like little teenage girls when the price goes down and sell out of panic. Thanks for that!

Wtf this antishill shit. Waves are delivering. Price right now is at almost all time low and you can certainly find reasons why it dipped so low without involving big words like "Russian scam" . Right now is perfect time to invest. Its value will go up for sure. I dont know how high but it will certainly go several times higher than it is now. The only reason not to invest is that if you know some other way to make profit quicker because it looks like waves will take some time before going moon

pandacoin, eth, monero, trumpcoin, all scams and frauds.

t. someone who bought btc @ 3,50 usd each when he heard its actually used in drug dealing

get in ICN while you can