/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - December BTC Megabull edition!!

pastebin.com/3b1vk3Ye
OLD THREAD MARGIN TRADING/BTC FUTURES PLATFORMS (Bitcoin looking BULLISH)
>1broker.com/?c=en/action/r&i=11313 (Globally with x5 Margin)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2120673 (Outside US only or VPN with x20 Future Contracts)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM and DISCORD)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA (Crypto Discussion on Telegram)
>telegram.me/joinchat/C9Qooj_3ODViAwrS4UPn9w (Veeky Forums Pump & Dump Group on Telegram)
>discord.gg/jtBmHwJ (Crypto Discussion on Discord)

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html
>reddit.com/r/Forex/comments/2tbaqp/i_made_a_list_of_resources_for_beginners_and/

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

not sure where OP guy went so i just made a new one

Other urls found in this thread:

okcashblockhalf.com/
bitcoinblockhalf.com/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PASC_BTC
hashflare.io/r/7D07B2D3
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20161228T00&p0=1440&msg=ICNX & ICNP ICONOMI Platform Launch&font=sanserif
bitcoin.org/en/faq
youtube.com/watch?v=0gYkqsxi2gc&list=PLHRxVckaE8daSH4OEReWshCKWu3iIOIS-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Block Halving Alert - OKcash
okcashblockhalf.com/

ooh shit we almost to bitcoin too

bitcoinblockhalf.com/

WELP

Rip circle

Keep holding. Do not allocate all of your BTC towards trading. (unless you want to stay poor)

none of those are realistic

$1,200 per bitcoin is very realistic, in fact it already happened

see

I've got some experience in FX trading but my capital was already very low to start with, and FX is a market you can only make a decent profit with if you have a huge capital, and leverage is a double edged sword too. I had a decent enough success rate usually trading in a 1 day time frame. I'm completely self taught, but as I said, the small profits are extremely discouraging.

Would it be worth looking into BTC or other cryptocurrencies instead? Is it essentially the same kind of trading and a similar market to FX?

Sorry, but I'm relatively new to all of this. I don't expect the difference to be huge, but hopefully an improvement over what FX could offer me for now.

yes, you're in the right place m8. Just sign up for poloniex, and make gain. but yea, if u talking about technical analysis being heavily relied on, i think crypto and FX definitively have some crossover there. if you want mad gains holding bitcoin long term, then there is that too

Thanks. Poloniex seems to be US-based, which I am not, so what is the European option?

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of capital do you have and what kind of gains have you achieved on average? Just trying to get an idea of how this market performs, but I don't know anyone currently trading cryptocurrency. You don't need to give me exact numbers, I just want a rough vision of how this market is so I can compare.

Is it a dick move to use a "light" wallet without the blockchain?

Any can use polo.

Use okcoin to long btc.

Trade forex and stocks using btc with 1broker, simplefx, whale club.

This is most likely a dumb question, but please humor this complete noob:

How do you sell bitcoin?
Whom do you sell it to?

I'm using Electrum.

Are you an American? If so use coinbase or circle.

If not use localbitcoin.

European.
Pretty sure coinbase wouldn't be a problem, they localize for Europe.

You can also google bitcoin ATM's in your area if you just want cash.

The purpose is to invest in the longer term.

Will Coinbase simply buy whatever I decide to offload?
Or will by BTC be put on hold until buyers are found?

>by BTC
my BTC*

You can for instance sell it on BTC-e for Euro's and have them transfer it into your bank acc via a wire transfer. Takes a few days amd then you have it in your bank acc.

It's even easier if you are Dutch.

>It's even easier if you are Dutch.
Why?

Question: thoughts on Lisk? (long term)

>want to put 3k into buttcoins
>have to wait until I sign the papers to build a new house

Hold me Veeky Forums.

I've been bag holding this cryptocurrency and the whales that also hold it are almost going to let the coin die in the hopes that I sell my stash to them. The second I do sell my stash they are going to pump it. Fuck rich people.

>person A and B are both holding
>person B is letting the coin die by holding, but person A isn't

How does that work?

The coin is used to pay for an application, the developer of the app has been told to stall an important update for the past year as if its been abandoned. I'm friends with the dev. People all sold thinking the app was not longer being updated, except me and the whales due to having insider info. Dev told me they aren't happy that someone (me) is still holding so much (+10%).

Is this kind of like how Circle stopped selling buttcoin for some reason?
To (seemingly) kill the currency?

Also, what app?

>decide to put some money into buttcoin anyway
>open a free account with some other bank
>"no home banking tonight due to maintenance"

Someone please hold and squeeze me.

Remember when everyone was shilling XDN like nothing has ever been shilled before?

Dumb asses.

Remember when WAVES was in a better position to double in market cap than anything below it on the list?

Oh wait, you don't have to remember. That's right now.

The toads have spoken.

Sasha did just say something about the price in the waves telegram chat.

HE DIDN'T MENTION WHICH WAY THOUGH

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PASC_BTC

Pascal getting big volume. I'd seriously suggest start buying in.

You'd be becoming a 3rd generation bag holder if you bought now. It was only ever conceived to make a quick buck off of Ethereum's hype at the time.

What the the fucked happened to cause XRP to jump around 4pm GMT today?

Looking like exit pumps of alts for BTC.

ICN MOTHERFUCKER!
FUCK YEAH!

Of course up.

Why would a dev go out if his way to shit in his own coin. (WAVES)

I put in4k, lost 1k ish or more

Yea, fomo is real

Should I buy into the ethereum meme?

Is it still worth buying?

buy IOC, will hit 50K+ by end of weekend. you're welcome!

Sasha has never indicated he gave a shit about traders. I'm pretty sure this is the first he ever talked about the price for traders.

Already up 1k sats in price.

Not really. LISK is a good coin to have in your portfolio. Maybe not massive gains but safe investment, just not all in of course.

Wait until the price goes back down which is sooner than later with BTC looking to break ATH.

NO.

Welp I have no idea what I am doing in Cryptopia, I made an account, made a miner, but dunno what to do after.

Help please

Buy HZ. Check all time chart. Perfect price and moment. Profit guaranteed

Nope.

Buy RADS boyos

Get ready

Is it too late to start buying Bitcoins? I got some money to put somewhere, and want to know if I missed the boat on any bitcoin gains.

Nope. BTC still hasn't passed previous ATH and it wants to.

I can't read charts Veeky Forums. When should I buy bitcoin? Today, tomorrow morning, etc ... ? I need to know where this chart is heading in the short term.

Buy the Sunday dip

Thanks bb.

just use some of these technical analysis studies

I honestly suggest just buy now and just don't look at prices until CNN reports "BITCOIN $2000"

buy ZCoin

Guys, Id love to buy bitcoin but lets be realistic. I only have about 3k to invest, desu waiting a year for bitcoin to hit 2000 dollars is only going to make me like 9k total. Thats pitiful returns for a full year investment.

I know bitcoin has major issues with some kind of transaction slowdown. Literally reminds me of AOL before actual good internet came to the market. Surely there will be a replacement to bitcoin right? Theres always a first on the market but someone else is going to improve it. Do you bitcoiners really think bitcoin is going to be the permanent virtual currency?

>lets be real
>x3 is pitiful

lol okay buddy.

but we're here to get rich quick, senpai.

>Everyone missing out on those sweets gains from Bittrex

it is though

Why Pascal over bitcoin?
Srs question.

>BTC looking to break ATH.
Will a bunch of retards dump right after the ATH?

Yeah it'll consolidate. Every time, BTC reaches a new high, it'll go down then break through. When the ATH does get broken, it'll be on a very steady uptrend for a long time.

PASCAL is going to be Bitcoin but easier to build ontop of with a well known programming language. Won't overtake bitcoin by any means but it'll reach 5 times it's price soon.

>but it'll reach 5x it's price soon

L E L
E
L

you really don't understand the power icocountdown.com has in terms of shilling.

Opinions on navcoin?

Bitcoin's history is fucking huge spikes. That's what we hold in hope of. 3x is still nice while you wait.

>There are people that are still falling for the Bitcoin meme.

what wallet should I get? I'm a nocoiner. I don't want any third-party having anything to do with my wallet in any way, shape or form. I'd prefer a desktop client, keys stored only on my computer.

and user-friendly because again, I'm a nocoiner

For anons who can't invest large amounts of money on crypto
hashflare.io/r/7D07B2D3

DON'T DO THIS

also

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20161228T00&p0=1440&msg=ICNX & ICNP ICONOMI Platform Launch&font=sanserif

Hey Veeky Forums! I was trading with cryptos a few months ago but then stopped because I needed my capital. I stopped following the news around the beginning of October. Now that I have a little money again to play around I want to get back.

So someone can give me a TLDR on what happened in the last 2 months? Anything I should know about?

stop shilling shit coins and buy waves. Gateway coming out next week this is your last chance

I'm a bitcoin noob about to sink 3k into BTC. Sell me on waves.

are you me?

>sell me on waves and ether

>mined 1 btc
>sold 1 btc for eur
>want to buy 3 btc now(can't afford anymore)

Do I pull the trigger, why the fuck did I end up selling that first btc anyway, it is only gonna go up now right ?

Yes

Is it safe to hold btc on exchanges like kraken ? I don't have my own btc address, I always used polo/kraken address but only for small amounts so far.

Dont buy waves.

Not a very good idea chief

>tfw there's more than one shitcoin that's something pathetic cheap like $.0001 that will balloon to like $3 per coin and could make me effortless millions
>tfw I'm not invested in it because I'll never know what it is

You have a better chance of turning your $3000 to $300,000 with waves than $3000 to $6000 with Bitcoin. It's basic math.

Wavesplatform is the 7th highest funded crowdfunding project. It's a very active project with a great community and brilliant developers behind it. Don't take my words for it, go see it yourself in their slack channel and commits on Github.

please help me Veeky Forums

Yes, bitcoin --> moon

As always

FEC committee ID - C00629519

This will become the bitcoin/trumpcoin superPAC. No news because it's not announced yet.

You'd have to research over 3000 different cryptocoins and be real good buddies with the devs in order to get inside info and then you'll also have to guess how they'll do in 3-4 years. For all you know bitcoin could become illegal or even worse... forgotten.

i got in bitcoin pretty early (they were around 25) as a safe way to play online poker for money in the USA

i pussed out and sold when they hit 400. It's been a few years, I have 10,000 that I want to "invest" (gambool) with

what's gonna happen to bitcoin when Trump takes office, should I just do it?

dubs and I do it

Don't know shit about BTC. Where do I start? Guides, infographics, anything. I want to learn as much as I can.

If you can't even google don't start

whats up with ETC?

>get lucky on some obscure cryptocoin
>think 10x returns are normal

I'm a waves holder and been telling everyone to buy waves for a long time now.

Now I'm gonna spread FUD because fuck you.

Literally in the OP but don't bother because if you can't see that, you're not gonna be able to trade.

Honestly, just buy and hold BTC or wait until ICN's platform comes out and put your money into one of their funds.

Big news on the way apparently so everyone is buying the rumor.

This

Fiat gateways for crypto. Actually huge for the crypto markets.

Diversify, nigga. Don't go all in on anything ever.

Here's some shit you should be holding

FCT
LTC
ETH
ETC
XMR
ICN
WAVES
SC
BTC

also buy into BTC now, wait a few months and buy altcoins a lot cheaper.

Get a wallet and save the wallet in a flash drive unless its going to be actively traded.

3k to 30k is highly possible, not 3k to 300k. That is just ridiculous.

if you're not actively trading then just buy btc and hold.

ICN sell wall at 30k just disappeared. Buy now and sell on December 21st or December 28th.

Follow their twitter just in case of any delays of platform then you can safely sell there and rebuy when new date is announced.

what does FUD stand for?!?

>Literally in the OP but don't bother because if you can't see that, you're not gonna be able to trade.
THE SALT IS REAL

absolutely, here is FAQ
bitcoin.org/en/faq

if you're US citizen, u can buy with coinbase from bank or debit card. basically digit gold and you should hold for long term

Tech crunch has a great youtube series here on history/ current state of bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=0gYkqsxi2gc&list=PLHRxVckaE8daSH4OEReWshCKWu3iIOIS-

Just getting into BTC, chose Armory as my wallet. People I've talked to have said it isn't a great wallet for beginners, but I really want the most secure wallet I can get, so I'm planning on doing cold storage with Armory, and eventually, buying a hardware wallet for cold storage.

Any tips on setting up cold storage on Armory for beginners? I'm following the official tutorials on Armory's website and some YouTube videos

Fully UnDetectable, it means it won't be caught by antivirus programs

This isn't maplestory hacks, faggot.

FUD - Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt

dayum i thought it was like hype or something

i have no idea regarding the wallet. i just used multibit and have never done cold storage with USB

I just want to emphasize the possibility here. Look, to turn $3000 to $6000 in Bitcoin, the price must be $1400/BTC. You'll earn the same amount if waves was $0.6. Which one is more possible? from $700 to $1400 or 30c to 60c?