>previous

Cum inside Camilla!

First for Celica

Veronica is for ____________

Camilla a best!

I want to marry Alm!

Time to post my favorite.

0 bucks.

Place your bets, will MCorrin have clothing damage on his thighs?

why

Best for cumming inside!

More than I want to or should.

last one I've got

Thank you all for being so generous with your reactions. Now I require facedrags.

You should still vote anyway. Hope your waifu gets a higher natural rarity.

always a classic

Yes!

>Thumbnail
Oh no this is so close

Last one from Tellius I got.

Oh god, user. I'll be here all day.

I want to see Mamui's scuffed up feet! .3.

Anna is a main character now.

Why does White cloak avatar summons FE characters with a fucking gun?

The pre order for Echoes is up
Better get it before scalpers

Can you link to the high res art of the characters from the site? Was it a press kit?

You're mad!!

It was already like that when I saved it, whoever made it did that on purpose.

Have a legendary one

Y'know, this Echoes announcement is reminding me how much I hate this whole fandom war shit. I hate when Awakening fans will ignore anything older, but these obnoxious FE7/FE9 fans who act as though Echoes has instantly saved the franchise are equally annoying. It's like you can't say a single even remotely negative thing about a pre-Awakening game anymore unless it involves Kris.

I saved those Anna pics from elsewhere on Veeky Forums. Can't help you, sorry.

Who gives a shit, anyone with a brain ignores the drooling babies fighting with each other in the background.

>but these obnoxious FE7/FE9 fans who act as though Echoes has instantly saved the franchise
Gaiden fans can't be excited? Fans of classic FE games can't be excited to have a more traditional game 1 day after the announcement?

>you can't say a single even remotely negative thing about a pre-Awakening game
Complete hyperbole. Older FE games still have flaws and that doesn't excuse post-Awakening games for being disgusting.

Reminder to vote for whoever you like best!

I'd trust him to keep me secure

This tbqh. Let's just celebrate

>Gaiden fans can't be excited?
Not saying that, but that they are acting as though it is the saving grace of the franchise seems very suspect and presumptuous based entirely on being a remake of an older game.

>Older FE games still have flaws and that doesn't excuse post-Awakening games for being disgusting.
Allow me to reverse that and say that post-Awakening games being more flawed doesn't make the pre-Awakening games flawless masterpieces. And that's how many of them act.

Did you vote for best lord?

post ur fav gaiden

I hope Mage Cliff is still the strongest Cliff.

Also how would the revival statues work in Casual Mode? Will Easy Mode that doubles your EXP and allows for free item trading still be in or will it be like newer games and decrease enemy stats?

And most horrifying of all, HOW WOULD LUNATIC MODE WORK?

Rip in peace super doofus

>saving grace of the franchise seems very suspect and presumptuous based entirely on being a remake of an older game.
If anything it's about getting a game dissimilar to post-Awakening FE that gives the fans of older FE games hope and excites them that they are not forgotten and not all new FE games have to follow the same formulas 13 and 14 set forth.

>Allow me to reverse that and say that post-Awakening games being more flawed doesn't make the pre-Awakening games flawless masterpieces.
I never said nor implied that, which was the point of what you quoted. Ignore the extremes and if you want to talk about majorities it is the people who first played Awakening onwards that have no respect for what came before it.

>Gwendolyn
My life is a lie.

>Not even in the poll

Isn't that Karen from Code Geass? Why did they rename her?

>If anything it's about getting a game dissimilar to post-Awakening FE that gives the fans of older FE games hope and excites them that they are not forgotten and not all new FE games have to follow the same formulas 13 and 14 set forth.
But that doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be some instant 20/10. The main issue I have is how obvious it is that they are gonna love it entirely because it isn't Awakening or Fates. I even see people say that Shadow Dragon was great for that reason. An Shadow Dragon was awful, at least imo.

>I never said nor implied that, which was the point of what you quoted. Ignore the extremes and if you want to talk about majorities it is the people who first played Awakening onwards that have no respect for what came before it.
No, YOU didn't. But that's what much of this fanbase war comes down to for that side. And they are the most vocal portion on Veeky Forums.

>But that doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be some instant 20/10.
Again, I never said that. I said hope, excitement, and a chance for older fans of not being forgotten. No one truly knows how it will be until they can play it, but the hope is there that it is for fans of older FE games is why people are excited. Besides the fact that it can lead to more remakes/getting unreleased games to the west.

>But that's what much of this fanbase war comes down to for that side. And they are the most vocal portion on Veeky Forums.
More vocal than people who only know enough to talk about 13 and 14? That's doubtful. Again, if you pay attention to any kind of *war then you are going to be dealing with mostly vocal retards and should know what you're getting yourself into.

> they are gonna love it entirely because it isn't Awakening or Fates
If you have a problem with that, do you have a problem with people loving Awakening and Fates for waifus and getting a self insert with the MU? At least be consistent if you are judging people for why they like certain games.

This is the first time I see Shigure and Mitama as siblings

I did. Ashnard.

No, this is not okay, Lucina is not for lewd, I must complain to NoA to get this censored.

That's not lewd though

>Ursula's into it

And again, I never said that you yourself did. I'm talking in context of those parts of the fanbase. What I'm saying is that many of them are willing to dub it amazing simply based on what it apparently isn't.

>More vocal than people who only know enough to talk about 13 and 14? That's doubtful. Again, if you pay attention to any kind of *war then you are going to be dealing with mostly vocal retards and should know what you're getting yourself into.
That usually happens with every new game. Once FE Switch comes out it'll be the one most people will talk about while Fates will fade into the background. Awakening is brought up less often now, usually only either in comparison to Fates, Tharja/Lucina, the latter often being more Smash related, and complaining about it.

Even in Fates threads where it's just waifu stuff people still spend a lot of time criticizing aspects of it. Admittedly the other side is trying to be more vocal just to drown them out but still. And it's this *war that I'm talking about.

Well I'd say more I have an issue with people who would refuse to play the games that don't have a self-insert.

I can't wait for her angry boss quote with Juda

Came to /feg/ just to tell you guys to vote for the cutest girl, the true bride of Xander

Archer Cliff is alright.

You can see her bare shoulder and inner thigh.

That's not lewd though, that's battle damage. Very nice damage but not explicitly lewd.

Battle damage is a lewd mechanic more often than not

You may be liberal with the ones you love and love it when they show off their nude bodies to various men but those parts of Lucina's body are for my eye's only.

I dunno user, it's just pixels, I think we can all stare as long as we like.

Touche

Fuck that, can we talk about how Ursula's all about it?

I'm waiting for the inevitable Ursula/Lucina art

God. What is it about her that makes me want to fuck her senseless?

Mycen and Luka were my favoured ones.

>wake up
>Gaiden is still being remade

Kagero just said in a support that Ryoma isn't Mikoto's son. Did I miss something in the story? I never knew until now.

I love my wife! I'm gonna vote for her every day in the FE Heroes campaign! Let's get us a wallpaper, guys!

dun dun dun.

feels good

This is the best part of remaking Gaiden.
No more Severa
No more Tharja
No more Cordelia

We will probably still keep Lucina but she is less cancerous.

>implying they won't get reincarnated again

They kind of just drop that on you. Corrin A support with Ryouma does the same thing.

Can we keep Owain too?

Can anybody provide the webm of that one reviewer playing in casual mode and being awful?

I voted for her mom

>using spoiler tags for plot details

Sometimes we have to make sacrifices to keep evil at bay user.

Welcome the world of Fates where literally no one is blood related except for Azura who is your cousin.

Mikoto is not related to any of the Hoshido sibs, she's Sumeragi's second wife. Sumeragi had all the hoshido sibs with his first wife.

Poor Ikona; she got absolutely no mention in the storyline.

At least Katerina got a couple mentions.

I actually found his supports with Ophelia pretty endearing because he drops his autist act and tries to be an actual father.
Too bad Ophelia is legit retarded.

As someone that thinks Fates is better than a lot of people give it credit for, this "reveal" and how it's handled is some of the worst writing I've ever seen in a game.

And I don't think that's on Treehouse. There wasn't a huge reveal in Japanese either.

Do not speak ill of my granddaughter and replacement wife.

To be fair, Owain himself eventually grew up. I'm sure Ophelia will too. Maybe.

Everyday I play this game it manages to find a new way to make me think how awful the writing is.

Probably to add suspense in the game but fell flat on their face doing so.
You can't build suspense if there's no startup to even begin with.

My wife is very smart!

3DS FE was a fucking mistake

Hopefully Echoes can salvage this era

It honestly could have been a pretty good mindfuck moment for Corn on Birthright, but oh well