Dueling Network is dead General - /dng/

YGO General #2423
Zefras God edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgyonkrEWik
youtube.com/watch?v=0rx8tbwKn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've ordered two boxes of Raging Tempest, but I'm more interested in the stuff in Maximum Crisis. Should I change my order to maybe a box of each?

Someone mentioned something about a vampire R structure deck coming down the road. Is that actually a thing?

RATE will make you money from Zodiacs.

They are gonna get killed, user

Not until they make Konami money, which will give user plenty of time to make bank

You just need to give in and accept your furbait overlords.

Which reminds me, has anyone made a preemptive zoodiac deck that's rat and triangle-lite?

Zefras are pretty cool, especially this guy. Too bad they're way to expenisve in comparison to what they achieve. By the way, is the ADS build the best one?

Albeit very short lived overlords. Also since they're shit by themselves, and instead only bolster other, better decks, doesn't that make them UNDERlords?

Why are mexicans allowed to play this game when only Whites and chinks should be able to?

Not really, their combo requires three Rats to work, and three Triangles is crucial for their trademark consistency.

Why are Zoodiacs the worst tier 1 deck of all time?

I made a Ratless Zoodiac in order to prep for Fun duels at locals since Rat is most likely going to be PoD-tier expensive before getting hit

They're not though, they're just splashed into anything and everything. They're a so-called staple archetype.

Pepe and Dragon Rulers weren't being tossed into other decks for the sake of boosting consistency, they were hardcore in their own right.

Because you touch yourself at night.

It really comes down to what rarity they all are.
I bet Drancia will be a Secret, and if Rat is anything short of an Ultra then KoA is retarded. More retarded that we thought.

Ha

Because all the good cards are on the list and they make nothing but garbage

>More retarded that we thought
They made all the Performages, Wavering and Face off commons, while Luster was just a super, you can see how KoA is pretty retarded sometimes.

Well, Rat is only a standard Rare in the OCG. They have to boost it up from there.

Yeah but they made Brionac a short Print secret rare, so who know what they'll do.

All the cost of the deck was funneled into Pendulum Sorcerer tho.

They're probably going to make Rat a common and Viper an Ultra.

Making it much rarer is not going to sell more boxes, it will just raise its price in the secondary market, which they don't give a fuck about.

>he doesn't know

What deck do you play if you're poor as shit but want to win?

He doesn't know.

ABCx3 minus staples

So is DSoD going to have 2 different cards you can get or just the Obelisk alt art?

Do you get to keep the card?

>it's a "deck fizzles if it doesn't get to its field spell" episode

Terraforming ban when?

barrier beat

Isn't it possible that Zoodiac could get hit a few weeks after release? The banlist has yet to come out yet. Same shit happened to Nekroz. Not that the hit relegated them to a tier two status, but they still got a slap on the wrist.

Why?

festival spinning

What deck do you want to play if you want the chance to luck out and win quick or not luck out and lose instantly?

Exodia

>Same shit happened to Nekroz
Nekroz were around at full power for 3 months.

Nekroz existed in the meta for almost the entirety of 2015. EMEm is what got dickslapped, but that deck was actually Tier 0, while Zodiacs are just stuffed into everything.

Hell no, or at least I hope not. I want to sell all the Rats I won't pull to suckers who want to be meta for a few months.

>but that deck was actually Tier 0
As opposite of Nekroz?

> few months

Rat will never be banned

semi limit is all that they need to do to kill it's splashability

doesn't need a semi-limit.

If you think Molmorat is toxic for the game and needs to go under anything three, you're a fucking idiot crybaby that needs to play a different CCG or game. I'd fucking love to know what shitty decks people are using to complain about Zoodiacs.

I'd imagine it's some garbage that can't have a Zoo engine and they cry instead of finding a worthwhile deck.

(You)

(Him)

Nekroz had a majority of tops but were hardly what most people would define as "Tier 0", you could beat them fairly often, it wasn't like EMEm or D-Rulers where if you didn't play it, you basically lost at coinflip.

(Them)

(We)

Nevermind the tier 0 status and obnoxious consistency, Zoodiacs also enable quite a few FTK's and First Turn Sophia/Tierra's.

Reminder that True Kings were killed from their Limited status partially because they were thrown into every deck that had an element.

Rulers was just too retard friendly, it was hard to beat it because anyone could just spam rank 7.
Meanwhile some people thought Nekroz was just Trishula.dek, didn't recognize the value of Valkyrus, or refused to play Djinns.

>True Kings
Motherfucker, I mean Dragon Rulers.

Cheeky brat.

You're the cheeky brat.

What about DuelingNexus? It works.

>When people want Vylon Support

>Playing with some manchild at card shop who obviously knows very little about Yugioh
>Use my pettest of petdecks to give him a fighting chance
>I have a full field
>He tributes three of his own monsters
>Summons Sphere Mode to his own field
>Tributes Sphere Mode to summon Ra from his hand straight afterwards
>Activate Vanity's on his Ra but he doesn't know what that means so I just take it back
>Kill Ra next turn anyway
Holy shit there's being novice to the game, and there's being incapable of reading, and then there's being very autistic, but it was painful to watch either way
I didn't even bother to explain what he could've done with Sphere Mode afterwards

Way to miss the entire fucking point of how Vylons are meant to work. But I suppose that's the point.

>Tau
Filthy range attack loving xenos.

Pilica is a cute loli! I want to pat her cute little loli head.

What deck is the definition of BRICK but can actually win fairly often, if there is one?

>Brick
>Fairly often
By definition a deck that bricks is inconsistent, so a deck that is a BRICK would be super inconsistent. How can a deck that is super inconsistent consistently win?

People are weird man. They want to give archetypes support that dont really fitor just straight up dont make any damn sense.

For Example

Can someone give me a Madolche Zodiac things list?

> How can a deck that is super inconsistent consistently win?

That one... kind of works? But I thought most Gishki's were Spirits, that can't be Pendulum summoned?
Irrespective it's wishful thinking since Gishki's are literally old Nekroz, and will therefore never get support ever.

Xth for /our/ guy.

I'd say U.A's.

Lunalights, and i say this by experiencing 3 polymerizations and 3 perfumes on turn 2.

>Monarchs
>super inconsistent

Got a Vectis Riven. Is Vectis Prime even a good weapon?

Have you ever won a game ever with this? Looks as consistent as a blind man giving acupuncture.

Why is it a Tuner? Did they made a synchro on the CaC process to go with this?

Don't mock it till you try it.

And yes, I have made people ragequit because they can do nothing.

Wrong general

I don't, I know BB can be brutal. 10 monsters is just asking for trouble though. Especially with Desires...

youtube.com/watch?v=FgyonkrEWik
Your face when

The worst to come out of Desires was me banishing all three Memories. But I still won because of how much Synchro spam the deck has.

Go make vids you fucking eurotrash

I'm not Rank10ygo though, but he should post the videos of War of the Worthless because its been a while, the tourney is probably over by now

One day you will banish every monster in your deck with one pot, and laughs will be had.

Heres the other scale for it

I had completely forgotten that was happening.

I was the first person to support him on Patreon (I think) and I forgot about it. Really can't be asked doing anything for it, I just want to see ironic yugioh memes.

>I have made people ragequit
not surprising with the card of demise stunshit

>unironically supporting a memetuber

kys

Shut up Rank10.

>The signups close on the 7th of February
It's not even started yet.

Do you think shit like 60 card Vennominon turbo will works?

Oh, i just tought it was over because threads ago, some dude posted screenshots of some sick wins with Genex (one of them being stealing Guardian Dreadscythe with R-Genex Locomotion)

>tfw can't use Jurracs
I suppose I should feel good my dinobros are too good for the very worst.

Beause it would be stupid.

What does that have to do with anything?

People have made weird support for Jurracs

R10 only made an exception because Jurracs have access to Evolzars, this already makes them 2gud.

Nobody remembers that one Jurrac deck from 2013 that did... "OK" on an event because we had triple rekindling. That was a very creative deck at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rx8tbwKn2Y

But I don't Desires until I have my combo pieces.

It's Terraforming Mk2 ft. field hate.