/mcg/ Minecraft General

>vanillafriends with extra salt edition

We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zdWCCCdN
dropbox.com/s/lxiz2ds6l4lez7j/TFC Serb.zip?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/6cxcka90ye6hqf4/Right click and extract this inside your 'mods' folder as long as it's empty.zip?dl=1
discord.gg/vPJ8rvJ
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1275500-cubex2s-mods-all-mods-available-for-1-8-9#MoreFurnaces
mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/243076-refined-storage
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/integrated-dynamics
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/integrated-tunnels
serblist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a NICE thread, for NICE people only

Why can't we get along

because fuck you that's why

We usually can. It's just that sometimes a shitposter shows up and posts bait, then people eat it for some reason.

Why people hate trains and why i want to install them so much?

My main problem with trains is im terrible at designing a good traintrack tbqh. its the main reason im scared of joining the train serb

THIS is the ACTUAL and FINAL new thread!

Why are you guys raiding /agdg/ and linking back again?

The edition goes in the subject line, you stupid shit.

>those subtle edits to the OP
Holy. Shit.

Gets me every time

>Roling of fresh fresh

Wait where am I?

Hey there, /hsg/ here, just thought you should know someone's linking here trying to call for a raid.

alliance mage or warlock for fresh? i've never played a cloth class before and both seem really appealing

No one gives a shit you catty little faggot

fuck you, you stupid mod user.

>playing vanilla minecraft
>being over 8 years old

does not compute

lol u stupid autistic manchild shouldnt u be deepthroating a train?

honestly i doubt any raider could make this general worse than it regularly is

The general is only shit because you morons can't figure out how to hide bait posts. Can you at least try to act like this isn't your first week on Veeky Forums? Relax.

what is stumpserb hello

calm your fucking tits you sperg, this thread is dead and the shitposter is the only reason this hasn't hit page 10 already

So what happened to Asie the Assman?

>Keep getting this shit
>Whenever I change the muddy mobs thing the game loads but I can't spawn certain mobs in
>Don't know what it's conflicting with and don't know how to change the other conflicting ID

fug

pastebin.com/zdWCCCdN

That's not true, I autosage via script

Why people don't like trains?

This.
He's like a parasite that feeds on (You)s. If you don't reply to him, he'll just starve to death.

I haven't posted about trains before, but I was recently on a private server with some people that had trains. The trains were glitchy as fuck (especially if they had a radio on them) and train chunks sometimes severely fucked with tps.

>man

I'm actually like seven or eight people in this thread.

Reminder to report and hide underaged retards clearly violating the rules.

this is correct.

Okay i got a question: i use ftb infinity evolved since im lazy fag and i heard IE was nerfed into oblivion there, was it rolled back? How can i un-nerf it (people say its not a config change)

fuck that, last time i reported shitposting i was banned for 3 days for "abusing the report system"

Reminder to take your estrogen pills you fucking vagina.

You could always join TFOR to practice building traintracks there

Modpack (for MultiMC): dropbox.com/s/lxiz2ds6l4lez7j/TFC Serb.zip?dl=1
Modpack (manual installation): dropbox.com/s/6cxcka90ye6hqf4/Right click and extract this inside your 'mods' folder as long as it's empty.zip?dl=1
IP and port: 198.50.193.8:25594
Discord: discord.gg/vPJ8rvJ

That's fucking weird.
You can actually directly link the rules like this
>>>/global/rules/3
So maybe do that too?

>t. babbaj

Those boys are super cute, pls post more

I think it changed in 1.10

What do you mean by that?

I just see that it's FTB cucks changed how mod behaves and i don't know how to fix it, do i just delete IE completely with configs and install clean one?

>Online Players 0
?

44th for stumpserb

>join /mcg/ mod server

>populated for the first few days

>ends up just being me playing and getting to endgame before quitting out of bordom

Magic serb general

TS2 is hype as fug and it will become next big serb
Believe

I BELIEVE

I wanted to get into trains. Whats the modlist for it?

Check the pad in the old serb list under trainserb in the OP

>tfw feeding mob girls to my house

what did they mean by this

I mean I'm tricking mob girls into my house and then having them sink through the carpet and fall into its stomach to be digested.

That's almost normal. Normally I'd be online right now but I'm about to give blood, so there'd be no point in AFKing for the next several hours

Is that a diamond furnace? What does it do?

knowing your generic power creep tiering, it just smelts faster than a regular furnace

theres a better mod that does a similar thing but with balance here:
minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1275500-cubex2s-mods-all-mods-available-for-1-8-9#MoreFurnaces

no idea which meme furnace mod OP used

Simply gating something behind expensive materials is the laziest kind of balance there is.

the image is not from the mod thread I linked...

I didn't bother to follow it because the picture you posted disgusted me so thoroughly.

Tell me about stumpserb.

it's stumps. harvest moon and a healthy dose of greg

user I know nothing. Sell me, gimme the pitch. I'm pretty tired of waiting for Trainserb

basically it's an agrarian pack heavily based on seasons and npc interaction
there's also greg if you don't care about farming crops and want to seek out ore veins to autism with ore byproducts and an AE knockoff which is better than AE in pretty much every aspect
no railcraft this time though, so no railworks

>harvest moon
wait a minute
that's a mod for a version beyond 1.7
am i being taken for a ruse?

I don't really care about the trains. I like making automated farms and factories and such. Can I do that? How many people are on at any given time? Mod names and what not are chinese to me.

I got fed up with 1.7s bullshit and went on to deal with 1.10s bullshit
it's fun

>automated items and factories
mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/243076-refined-storage
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/integrated-dynamics
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/integrated-tunnels
gregtech is an autists dream to automate, your base is going to be just pipes and ducts

Do you guys think there will ever be a highly optimized and much more fleshed out Minecraft 2? Half the voxel size, add 30 more biomes, and more bosses that aren't absolute trash.

It doesn't work. the link is broken?

not until mojang gives up on the java version and releases the source code

They never will. It makes them billions.

Gregtech on 1.10?

absolutely, it's... an unofficial kind-of-/mcg/ fork of gt5u, which got duct taped to be somewhat playable on 1.10
most of the known issues are already fixed

Haven't done anything minecraft related for over a year, what was the site that had lists of mods for each version?

>new server list down
>old google pad is deleted
/mcg/ quality

You get what you pay for, faggot.

I demand a refund

Go to the last thread, person who made this one deleted a letter from it.

started playing feed the beast again after not playing minecraft for several years.

IC2 was a cool tech mod that was mildy annoying with all its steps but it was worth it once you got the shit made. now holy shit its like 30000 extra steps just to make tier 1 machines, whoever changed this is a huge fag.

I'll give it a look see then, thanks. How's the population? I don't want to be lonely.

1-4 people usually

The mods called "more furnaces"

It smelts faster but it also has a different slot layout.

It only smelts one thing at a time but has a large top slot buffer and a large fuel buffer. The mod is alright I guess. The powered furnaces from other mods are a lot better. The furnace is pretty underpowered for its cost actually.

Should I alter Custom Ore Gen conf or should I alter the world gen conf if I want to alter what Y levels ore's spawn on?

I want to try a game where ore's can spawn everywhere on an amplified biome map.

serblist.com/
works fine, wtf?

thats the one i linked buddy

depends on the mods, some mods only allow you turn on or off oregen, others allow you to alter every possible variable

The one in the OP has an accent over the i.
í

He must have dramatically changed his design from 1.7.10 and 1.8.9 then.

the one i linked not the one in the image gott damne

I like my vanilla base...

cull the cows user

Looks nice. A few ________mods would really improve things.

I'll mod once I decide if I'm gonna keep playing or not, this might just be a phase...

Yeah they're getting a little out of hand

so, the thing its complaining about is a DataWatcher. that's pretty big deal, and not all mods have an option to change it.
it looks like one of mowzie's mobs is conflicting with morefunquicksand, specifically mowzie's Wrought Chamber. so if there's something in its config to change that's where you could go next in troubleshooting.

So could I automate thaumcraft on trainserb or is there no addons for trains and thaumcraft?

>Tfw no train running off of potentia

Does this general have a Discord?

/mcg/ is a trip free zone

Did his posting with a tripcode trigger you?

Tripfagging and namefagging leads to lower quality posts and dramafagging.
This is fact.

Uhh, okay, good to note, but I just want an answer to this question since most other generals have one.

> This is fact.
What? Most other generals do not have this problem.

Most generals are circle jerks, don't pretend