> Occasionally smoke pot

Weekend comes
> Go to bars
> Try to get laid
> Succeed sometimes
> End up alone

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml
medium.com/the-mission/13-ways-to-ensure-youll-experience-what-you-really-want-in-life-fcf7f3880c50#.4xzi4g457
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sums up my last 5 months at this new job, already looking to quit but not until I figure out what I'm gonna do. Definitely not another job.

i know what you mean

>no job, was taken away cause my country decided to vote in a snowboard instructor as leader
>stay at home
>look for work
>there is none
>shitpost on the web
>alone
>occasionally tap water, on unemployment but not for long as its running out soon

weekend comes
>doesnt matter
>weekends, week days are the same
>dont bother trying to get laid no one wants a unemployed reject
>succeed never
>was alone, and stayed that way

moral of story- quit bitching you atleast have a job

I don't mind my job I just want a different schedule because I never have time to go on trips.

I work 12 hour shifts but I only get 2 days off in between. That's a day to catch up on sleep and a day to get back on a sleep schedule.

Id rather work all my days straight then have 3 days off one week and 4 days off the next. I could go to the beach. Small road trips on my bike. Maybe buy a boat or camper. But instead I'm always sleeping and money piling up in my checking account. Too tired to even get on the computer and move it to savings or invest.

Beats being a broke NEET but I wish I had a better schedule. Even a Monday through Friday 8 hour days with 2 days off really gives you no time to do anything. That's why I want a 3 or 4 day week 12 or 10 hour shifts.

I feel your pain.

invest in some LSD instead, you're sure to come out of it with some fresh ideas

Srs? I've never done it.

Yeah man, do you research and do it responsibly and it's quite the experience. There are good sources on AlphaBay.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

Working seven days a week, usually just get stats off. Weekends just mean I work from around 8am to 3am with maybe an hour of downtime between office/cleanup and door shift.

Pulled two 100 hour weeks back to back last month, only now getting caught up on my own work now that more staff is back.

Planning to add cell guarding if I have time to fill out the paperwork. That way I can see all the people I kicked out of the bar for another six hours.

Pretty much. I'm thinking of getting a part time job to speed up paying g down my mortgage b/c I don't value my free time.

Met some wagecuck this week who was juggling 2-3 jobs and going to school. Said he didn't need drugs b/c you get a buzz running no no sleep.

I do 12 hour shifts with 4 days on 4 days off. Its a comfy schedule. I never do anything with my free days though.

I fuck whores off Tinder. So much better than shitty bars. I can't even remember the last time I met a girl after I went somewhere. At this point I have dates lined up like cattle. I reuse to swap phone numbers until we've at least hooked up, because before then it's too messy and complicated to be worth it.

Like 90% of dates I have to look up the girl's profile as I walk from my car to the place I'm seeing her. I need to remember her name, if she's actually cute, and what color she is.

Tinder's wild, but I think it's a pretty goof example of being careful what you wish for. All the girls talking about the shitty boys that keep texting them who have no shot, and then fuck me in my shitty condo after 50 minutes and 1.75 beers.

I analyze their handwriting. It's simple as fuck and girls go gaga over it. Do recommend.

Do something that you can find a meaningful experience in, something that really actives those almonds: doing a long hike, drive out somewhere far, eat at that expensive restaurant, workout (generic answer) - fucking do something out of the norm despite any stigma or fears. I believes its important that the more things you do, the more things that just click and life seems just more interesting.

Also in terms of relationships stop ho'ing around. Try to aim to talk to more worthwhile girls who help you encourage and feed into whatever youre passionate about. Or the flip side challenges you. I remember getting rejected and she truthfully told me I wasnt masculine enough, which made me really consider how much of a bitch I am (yet we're still close friends).
Probably not the best read but I think this medium article works a bit well

medium.com/the-mission/13-ways-to-ensure-youll-experience-what-you-really-want-in-life-fcf7f3880c50#.4xzi4g457

Kek. Being a jailer would be hilarious. Prepare to get bodily fluids thrown at u. And maybe shot at the bar. Better have big friends hiddenow in plane sight so u don't get jumped

Canada?

I've been in a rut for 26 years user. Thats when my PTSD kicked in. Life sucks.

Sums up literally my last 10 years or so.

This semester I decided to head back to grad school in hopes of pulling myself out of the rut and kicking some motivation in. Instead I found out that university I graduated from years ago has basically just become high school with ash trays and I've now lost all motivation to attend with these weird chilish retards.

So all I got out of it out the couple thousand lost in tuition and lost wages over the past 4 months. Everything else is basically back at square one.

you could be an African who works for $2 a day and has to go back to his mud hut to his AIDS infested wife

or a chinaman who works back breaking labor for 18 hours a day and gets to eat a few spoons of rice

or you could be a poo in loo hopping onto an overpacked train in india

so it could be worse

my life rn too was gonna ask Veeky Forums b4 i saw this

You guys need to switch up your routine. Take a class, chose a new hobby, start a new job, move?

I feel like I'm in a rut also so I'm gonna take my own advice and start looking for new places to live.

>If you lack the motivation to make important change in your life, do something--anything, really--and then harness the reaction to that action as a way to begin motivating yourself
-Mark Manson, "The Subtle Art of not Giving a Fuck"

Great book by the way. He also has a book in relationships called, "Models: Attracting Women through Honesty" That I highly recommend you check out. It helped me out tremendously with women. I make an effort to read it twice a year it's that beneficial.

Mark manson is a certified faggot. I know him in real life. I knew him before he wrote any of his self help faggotry, and he was a loser then, and i know him now, and he is still a loser.