/utg/ - Undertale General

Further Beyond Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk
-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i23oPUcAE5AYo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2hYMqpUcAAP8E0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2d21T4UQAAQNT9.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2dRw3tVEAAOVQv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2d0kLrUQAAsfBV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iTi7qVIAAuOvl.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iBNIhUcAE7iA3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i3ShGUUAAHibp.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iuk7qUkAAswXE.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iuExiUQAAWxR4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iCxjSVIAAGHdy.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iCxAmUcAAeG88.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iyyvwUAAEaDw2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i50cUVIAAVGR4.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iy7s7VQAASf-m.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2isSctVQAAs3w6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2im2TkUAAE0MAa.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iQJoBVQAE1oWw.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2irwNRUUAAd17D.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i1zEqUQAEdzLF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2jPRYRVIAA17L-.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iBOoQVIAM73kL.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iVJDrUkAAWvJH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2a8hkNVQAAi3vq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2ckwgOW8AAmLD5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2XP_XNUkAAuJT4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2bLKGvUoAQ_kZL.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iMbToVQAURn42.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2jcnfDUUAA7nme.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iyQBlVQAAFcwc.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iUpwbUoAAdLl8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iCx5fUcAMWHrD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iv3XAVEAAhHJ9.jpg:orig
scarletmoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/prescription-for-sleep-undertale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i23oPUcAE5AYo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2hYMqpUcAAP8E0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2d21T4UQAAQNT9.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2dRw3tVEAAOVQv.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2d0kLrUQAAsfBV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iTi7qVIAAuOvl.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iBNIhUcAE7iA3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i3ShGUUAAHibp.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iuk7qUkAAswXE.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iuExiUQAAWxR4.jpg:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iCxjSVIAAGHdy.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iCxAmUcAAeG88.jpg:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iyyvwUAAEaDw2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i50cUVIAAVGR4.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iy7s7VQAASf-m.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2isSctVQAAs3w6.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2im2TkUAAE0MAa.jpg:orig
>Papyrus + Flowey + Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iQJoBVQAE1oWw.jpg:orig
>Gaster + Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2irwNRUUAAd17D.jpg:orig
>Burgerpants
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2i1zEqUQAEdzLF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2jPRYRVIAA17L-.jpg:orig
>Skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iBOoQVIAM73kL.jpg:orig
>Nicepants
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iVJDrUkAAWvJH.jpg:orig
>Royal Guards
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2a8hkNVQAAi3vq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2ckwgOW8AAmLD5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2XP_XNUkAAuJT4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2bLKGvUoAQ_kZL.jpg:orig
>Asriel & Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iMbToVQAURn42.jpg:orig
>Asriel + Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2jcnfDUUAA7nme.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iyQBlVQAAFcwc.jpg:orig
>Flowey & Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iUpwbUoAAdLl8.jpg:orig
>Goat Frisk & Wolf Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iCx5fUcAMWHrD.jpg:orig
>boop your goar
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2iv3XAVEAAhHJ9.jpg:orig

Reminder Frisk wears the pants in every relationship

lizard and bot

So I sorta screwed up that cute Undyne request but here.

OF!

>"niggers" is first post
This is gonna be a fun thread...

>he does this EVERY THREAD
Thanks user! I don't know how long it takes you to compilate all that, but I appreciate it, it's great stuff!

>screwed up
Not at all! I love that pic, I can imagine that's me charming my way into her panties :^)
Thanks a lot!

>he does this EVERY THREAD
To be fair we only have like 1 maybe 2 threads a day now

What about him?

We used to have two guys who did it every thread when we had around five or six threads a day. Good times.

Still, it's a lot of selfless work constantly. Gotta give props for that

secret skeleton post before i go back to lurking

Oh shit - you're already posting those requests form previous thread?
I missed that - how many did you post already?

>Another twitter dump
Man - I'm surprised that you're still doing this.
Thanks, darling.

nice

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

hes gotta cool design
that was me theres no point in me doing it anymore though

>strollin around the underground
>see this
what do

I meant the Sansfag but thanks if you did it too!

i want to fuck him tbqh

Quietly tell user that this is a blueboard, and child gote testicles go against the rules.

oh my god i realized i just dropped my image
fuck
i mean i used to compile lists like this twitteranon does, with links to a bunch of art from twitter but i stopped.
the guy youre talking about just posts images in the thread i think.

Yeah he did that way before the dadfag did the link thing, oh, maybe I mistook you for the dadfag when you did it so I didn't even notice.

oh god this is adorable

Calm down. Dinner is almost ready.

Gonna lift for this goat! Gonna get strong for this goat!

That's a smol goat

>TFW degenerated deviants ruin everything

Fuck, i forgot my goat

Did somebody say adorable

i posted fresh art here since december 2015 and still do all the time but i dont usually link it, i just post it regularly
i guess im not very noticable though

Chara burpfic?

Don't worry darling - threads start out like that quite often, but then usually get way comfier.
Just come back in few hours.

>Strolging across the UNder Ground... Find This

What ?

Casually strolling into the 'hell on wheels' part of the story, I think.

Soon... Daddy Chara will fuck Frisk with his spiky penis

Maybe you don't do it on the same scale? I dunno, I appreciate it though, I'm sure I've saved some from you.

So, reading up after getting TP so to find out what I missed out on... Sans remembers every loop?

Please speak English properly.

He also has night terrors which causes his powers to go out of control and he cries in Papyrus's arms and has major depression and abusive behavior which only (reader name) can cure with their genderless pussy and codependence

no he just guesses based on facial expressions

Beat me to it.

Surprising how pretty much all the mysteries are resolved on this single page.

>Chara knows about resets
>They wanted your soul the whole time
>They let Frisk try the puzzles because watching little kids die to spikes is hilarious

Aint that the truth.

No. He's just aware resets happen.

cute dad

He also wear Papyrus' scarf and can use his black soul attack to end the universe.
What says.

but... who is NY

Well, I'm referring to the fact that you can find the ending photo of a TP/Not Staying route in his workshop after competing TP once.

Sans is real persceptive about facial expressions and dejá vu.

Remembering timelines is fanon

stop killing me with cuteness, my heart is weak

New York

but... who is New York

That doesnt mean he remembers it though, just means somehow the photo from another timeline stayed in the underground and is it really remembering if you just see a photo of it and know that may have been what happened at another time?
He knows resets are going on, thats the extent of his knowledge. He doesnt retain memories between them.

It's lowkeyed implied to be Gaster due to the machine behind the curtain, but it could be a previous timeline. Although how he could get something to survive a RESET while not using that method to find a way to stop whatever is RESETing everything, be it Flowey or any of the humans, is beyond me.

>The workshop has four drawers, with two being inaccessible. One drawer contains blueprints of a machine written in strange symbols which are believed to be wingdings. The next drawer contains a badge, and the last drawer contains an album with Sans and many people the protagonist does not recognize. If the game has previously been completed with any ending, another photo will show up with the protagonist, Sans, and all the protagonist's friends. After talking with the Clam Girl, there is also a card with a poorly drawn picture of three smiling people with the words "don't forget". A patch to the game changed this text slightly.[1] At the bottom right corner of the room, there is a strange, covered-up machine which seems to be broken.

We know Sans has access to a machine that shows the end of the universe. Perhaps this machine allows information to be shared or retained between timelines. Sans quips about "not telling the other Sanses" in Genocide, and Alphys hypothesizes the existence of multiple universes, so I don't think this idea is too far-fetfched.

i used to do it a ton but i got lazy with it plus like you said the sansfag and dadfag have it covered so i dont think theres much point of me doing it as well. i shouldnt even talk about it now cause it doesnt matter.

A chick who got spat on by pumpkin

but... who is A chick who got spat on by pumpkin

>access to a machine that shows the end of the universe
"our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting... until suddenly, everything ends. heh heh heh"

It is more likely he discovered a mathematical equation for it sometime after Flowey stopped his RESETs, thus he would already know this by the time of Frisk, explaining his attitude and lack of caring.
>Sans quips about "not telling the other Sanses" in Genocide"
If you got dunked on: woah, you look REALLY pissed off... heheheh... did i getcha? well, if you came back anyway... i guess that means we never really WERE friends, huh? heh. don't tell that to the other sans-es, okay?

I think that was more referring to not telling him if you die again and RESET, and more as a taunt than anything else.

>can actually fap to my own fics for once
is this what is feels like to make progress or am i just really autistic now

New York

It must be a really good fic. Can I see it so I can tell you if you're talented or just autistic?

I'm not done writing it.

I'm sitting here wondering if there's anything truly hidden in the game. Something even concealable from data-miners.

If you want to believe that he can remember resets then do that user, no one is stopping you. Theres no concrete evidence that he can though, just vague hints and mysteries that could go one way or the other. You dont have to validate your headcanons to us or force it on us like its canon.

[Growls]

wew
Genuinely interested to see where this is going.

I don't give a wooden nickel about headcanons or fancanons. I care about canoncanons.

Download for the fan albums where?

Which fan almums? I have plenty of Chara to give.

Well all that's in the game is vague hints that no one can verify what is canon and what is not because nothing is stated. Theres no explanation for the machine, just theoreis of what it could be used for or what it is.
Theres no explanation of the "dont forget", what is not supposed to be forgotten? No one knows but its related to the 3 people on the picture.
We dont know what the badge is.
For reasons unknown theres a picture from a completely different timeline in the game and sans owns it.

We just dont know and nothing will ever be answered.

Here take this one
scarletmoonrecords.bandcamp.com/album/prescription-for-sleep-undertale

The music ones

Live at Grillby's and Prescription for Sleep

Ammazolie makes me hard.

>Well all that's in the game is vague hints that no one can verify what is canon and what is not because nothing is stated.

Sans outright tells you he remembers on genocide. He calls the player out on their shit.

thats a cute blep

He doesn't on soulless pacifist runs unless you think true resets are that powerfull

Napstablook rape fic?

Why are you blushing, little fella?

Mspg!
Draw some lizards doing shit.

>Sans outright tells you he remembers on genocide
fanon, he bullshits about it, and since there's a human right there who slaughtered everyone, why would he not assume the worst?

Where does he say he "remembers"? Can you give me a quote? I mean an actual quote where he outright tells you he remembers all the other timelines hes been through.

He doesn't CONFRONT the player outside of genocide. He retains evidence with every NG+.

He says that he's detected the end of the universe, and that he's just given up trying to get back. Also notes that there's no point to anything since even if they did get to the surface everything would reset to 0 and they'd have to loop through everything again.

Now, the biggest thing said is probably that he's "given up trying to get back".

But then, I've never played or seen genocide mode outside of peeking at videos. Too hard on my heart to fathom being murderous scum. :)

Mettaton naked human quadruple amputee pet fic?

On a TRUE RESET, everything goes back to the way it was at the very start of Undertale. Not even Flowey remembers, and we know he keeps knowledge through normal RESETs.

>never played or seen genocide mode
so you really are a secondary huh

Excellent, thanks man.

>But then, I've never played or seen genocide mode outside of peeking at videos. Too hard on my heart to fathom being murderous scum. :)

You can fuck right off then, Tumblr misses you.

>Now, the biggest thing said is probably that he's "given up trying to get back"
Which he can give you on the very first run, if your first run is genocide, what the fuck would it mean then? He knows of resets, that's probably true, but it's more likely he fell into that kind of apathy during Flowey's resets, NONE of which could have ended with freedom.

>so you really are a secondary huh
>You can fuck right off then, Tumblr misses you.

maybe you should play the game before discussing it is all
feel free to come back after youve done so

Nobody would give a shit, if you didn't try babbling about content you never played.

Dude. Looking this shit up isn't hard. What's said is pretty direct.

If you are so full of honor, why not defend those helpless monsters in the comment section of the videos you watched you plebeian?

I bet you call it the 'No Mercy route', too.

fine you want a real response. Like I said before, Sans knows about the resets. Doesnt mean he remembers them.

>even if they did get to the surface everything would reset to 0 and they'd have to loop through everything again.
All he says is that things will reset, not that he remembers anything. He knows resets are happening but not what happens in them.
>given up trying to get back
We dont even know what that means when sans says it. Back where? We dont know anything.
Surprised you arent going with the whole "He remembers killing frisk over and over again thing" to prove your point when all he's doing is reading their face.

Well - i guess we're not going to have a nice and comfy thread...